Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Guest Guest

I have a gut feeling that this will be his ;last birthday

He "came out of retirement", as a (Communist) columnist, to write about the USA's involvement in Syria (even though he's written a few articles since his supposed 'retirement').

What does this have to do with his health? Well, I don't know if he physically wrote the letter himself, but still, it shows that his cognitive faculties and overall mental health are somewhat in check, enough to be able to compose a wordy article... I guess that's something (But not much).

Is he dead yet?

• Like 1

Is he dead yet?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DO I DO IT EVERY TIME?

Is he dead yet?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DO I DO IT EVERY TIME?

......because it makes me chuckle when you do. :)

I SO like you Lardy!!

Given how long he lived, I'm guessing it wasn't a very pressing "interview".

• Like 2

Guest Guest

The first person to interview Fidel Castro is dead.

http://www.miamihera...nterviewed.html

I had a dream years ago that when Agustin Alles Soberón died Fidel Castro would die days later. We're about to find out if it was a premosition or not!

I had a dream years ago that when Agustin Alles Soberón died Fidel Castro would die days later. We're about to find out if it was a premosition or not!

You're about to find out if it was a "premoniniton" or not.

Both wrong. "It" is a personal pronoun.

• Like 1

And the circle of Grammatiknazi continues.

And the circle of Grammatiknazi continues.

1QLjs.gif

• Like 1

I was just wondering, now with Ronnie Biggs gone isn't Castro the only former number 1 deathlist pick still alive?

Guest Guest

I was just wondering, now with Ronnie Biggs gone isn't Castro the only former number 1 deathlist pick still alive?

A quick look through previous years lists has confirmed that you're right. So maybe if we make Fidel no 1 next year that will guarantee his death!

Guest Queequeg

Castro's title should read "Former Cuban President", and not "Dictator". Unless you only want the Imperialist's point of view. For most of the ROW, Castro is by far a much more "respectable" person than say Bush, Nixon, Thatcher, or Schmidt.

Castro's title should read "Former Cuban President", and not "Dictator". Unless you only want the Imperialist's point of view. For most of the ROW, Castro is by far a much more "respectable" person than say Bush, Nixon, Thatcher, or Schmidt.

or Guest_Queequeg_*.

Indeed, but you must also consider that Castro is by far a much less "respectable" person than say Nelson Mandela, Norman Borlaug, Aung San Suu Kyi, or Malala Yousafzai.

The fact that ' a castro ' has ruled Cuba for nearly 40 years tells you everything about his views on democracy, they're no better than the north korean rulers in that regard. How many people are imprisoned in cuba for wanting fair elections? He is not all bad, though he needs to give up that communist nonsense that died last century .

That first pic is scary. Seriously scary. The way he's looking at us, it's....... zombie-like.

He has the look in his eye of an extremely spiteful, demented vagrant who's never forgotten your face since that time in April 1996 when you refused to buy a copy of the Big Issue off him. And he's giving you a few seconds of his best death stare, just before he comes at you with a giant meat hammer.

Guest Guest

Looking frail, makes his first public appearance in nearly a year at the opening of a Havana art studio.

If that's not a man who could drop dead any minute I don't know who is

Is he wearing trackie bottoms? I expect better from my former dictators.

Guest Guest

No he's given up on wearing tracksuits.He started doing that when he was recovering from his near fatal illness in 2006 to convince everyone he was going to live forever.Having survived that illness I think he accepts that old age will get him instead before too long.There's no point in fighting it anymore. Actually there's a parallel between Castro and Sharon.They both fell seriously ill in 2006 which ended both their political careers. Sharons dead so maybe Castro is destined to die this year as well.

No he's given up on wearing tracksuits.He started doing that when he was recovering from his near fatal illness in 2006 to convince everyone he was going to live forever.Having survived that illness I think he accepts that old age will get him instead before too long.There's no point in fighting it anymore. Actually there's a parallel between Castro and Sharon.They both fell seriously ill in 2006 which ended both their political careers. Sharons dead so maybe Castro is destined to die this year as well.

You chat such a load of shite

• Like 1

Guest Droosy

he seems to be a nice chap, talking to ordinary Cubans as equals, wearing casual "grandpa" clothes, enjoying baseball and cock-fights, smoking cigars with his medical staff.......not bad for a former dicator