Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

True, but to be fair it was a coherent and sensible rant which makes a nice change from some of the others (and not just guests either).......

Agreed. I sort of lost interest about a quarter way through your post. Paragraphs please :blink:

I too would welcome R.A.Conine as a regular contributor. The postings are well worth reading, but I agree that a few spaces between chunks would hold the reader's attention more effectively. :blink:

I am simply blown away by the nuance and sophistication of your arguments.  I’m also impressed by the number of misspellings.

I will say this before I proceed to topic.  If you were disturbed, offended or hurt by the statements I made above then you should probably examine your own motivations and actions. Any person with emotional balance and a reasonably mature outlook should be capable of this trick.  You need to ask yourself what you’ve contributed in a positive way to society, any society.  If you were gratified by and understood what I said then I really wasn’t speaking to you.  You’re already there.

The point of the minor rant above and this one is that you are free to waste your energy, time and indeed your life, on anything you like.  This includes bitching at one another in a deathwatch forum.  Cubans under Castro do not have such a luxury.

The vaunted “Revolution” didn’t result in the kind of social and economic advances that Fidel promised.  In fact, most Cubans only dream of the kind of internet access and freedom of speech that you abuse on a daily basis.  There are many reasons for that, including economic isolation and technological quarantine by the Western nations.  But do not underestimate the colossal stupidity, arrogance, foolishness and monumental selfishness of Fidel Castro and his merry band of revolutionaries.

The “Motorcycle Diaries” are not an accurate history.  While Che was a well-meaning sap, he was a sap nonetheless.  He was happily used and discarded by Fidel like so many others.  The dictator’s crimes against his own people are legion and most were perpetrated in order to cement his power and enrich himself.  He would happily have used nuclear weapons against your parents and indeed begged the Soviets to allow it.  Even Kruschev became discomfited by his recklessness and desire for mass murder and acted to suppress him at the expense of the U.S.S.R.’s political aims.

I grew up in the shadow of Castro.  When I was a child he would regularly turn his broadcasting equipment in the direction of the Gulf Coast and Cuban propaganda would blot out NBC, CBS and ABC.  Cuban exiles aimed for Miami and landed in Mobile Bay.  Many people believed Castro had a hand in J.F.K.’s death, including my own grandmother.

He has gleefully outlasted every U.S. President since he wrested power from Batista and defied Kennedy.  I am tired of the green fatigues and the false message they send.  I am sick to death of the persecution of a wonderful, joyous island people, the endless streams of propaganda and the constant revisionist history regarding Cuba, most disseminated by Americans who should know better.

The Cubans will only be free when Fidel is dead.

I imagine he will totter along for another few years.  I predict a couple of more at best.  I dream of the day when I wake and his shadow is entirely gone.

The world can only benefit from his demise.  When that happens, you will discover a flood of newly freed Cubans in the Deathwatch forums.  They will describe a sad world and a way of life that you can barely imagine.  They will tell you the truth.  They will say they are glad that Fidel is dead.  In typically Cuban fashion they will undoubtedly not dwell long on the past.  They will speak of the future and how bright it is going to be.

Scruffy can have dibs on his boots.  I don’t even want to remember the guy.

{ENTERs inserted}

Lots of big words there buddy, you're not trying to impress us are you?

Fidel Castro, eres un hijo de puta!  espero que alguien te mate!  Siempre querias darles a los cubanos libertad, pero que tienen?! tienen coches viejos, una vida pobre, y lo peor, no tienen el derecho para decir lo que quieran de ti!  Hablas mal de EUA pero la vida es mejor aki que en Cuba.  Debemos de estar haciendo algo correcto no??? Es nuestra culpa que somos poderosos? o es que tienes celos de nosotros e?  Tu crees que la historia te absolvera, cuando mueras, todos hablaran mal de ti, y cada cubano debe de tener la oportunidad de patearte la puta cabeza!  QUE YA MUERAS Y QUEMA EN EL INFIERNO!

Idk i was always exspelled from spanish class only after one year.

The only bit of that I understand is

hijo de puta
which means "son of a hoor"

The only bit of that I understand is
hijo de puta
which means "son of a hoor"

A few more tidbits:

espero que alguien te mate!

I hope someone kills you!

QUE YA MUERAS Y QUEMA EN EL INFIERNO!

May you die and burn in hell.

Such good will. :P

regards,

Hein

Guest question
Fidel Castro, eres un hijo de puta! espero que alguien te mate! Siempre querias darles a los cubanos libertad, pero que tienen?! tienen coches viejos, una vida pobre, y lo peor, no tienen el derecho para decir lo que quieran de ti! Hablas mal de EUA pero la vida es mejor aki que en Cuba. Debemos de estar haciendo algo correcto no??? Es nuestra culpa que somos poderosos? o es que tienes celos de nosotros e? Tu crees que la historia te absolvera, cuando mueras, todos hablaran mal de ti, y cada cubano debe de tener la oportunidad de patearte la puta cabeza! QUE YA MUERAS Y QUEMA EN EL INFIERNO!

Using free translation.com:

Fidel Castro, you are a son of prostitute! I expect that someone kill you! Always querias to give them to the Cuban liberty, but that have?! they have old cars, a poor life, and the worse thing, they do not have the right to say what quieran of you! You speak badly of US but the life is better aki than in Cuba. We should be doing somewhat correct not??? Is our fault that are powerful? or is that you have jealousy of us and? Your you believe that the history you to absolve, when dwell, all they spoke badly of you, and each Cuban should have the opportunity to kick you the prostitute head! THAT ALREADY you DWELL AND BURNS IN THE HELL!

Lula is the same as Allu in Sumeriam mythology, Which Means Demonic Power.

I hate to break this to you, but they aren't the same at all. Close, but no Havana.

Has this become a "No Smoking" area? :lol:

Fidel Castro, eres un hijo de puta!  espero que alguien te mate!  Siempre querias darles a los cubanos libertad, pero que tienen?! tienen coches viejos, una vida pobre, y lo peor, no tienen el derecho para decir lo que quieran de ti!  Hablas mal de EUA pero la vida es mejor aki que en Cuba.  Debemos de estar haciendo algo correcto no??? Es nuestra culpa que somos poderosos? o es que tienes celos de nosotros e?  Tu crees que la historia te absolvera, cuando mueras, todos hablaran mal de ti, y cada cubano debe de tener la oportunidad de patearte la puta cabeza!  QUE YA MUERAS Y QUEMA EN EL INFIERNO!

Castro Hijo de Puta

Chavez Hijo de Puta

Lula Filho da Puta

Muerte a los comunistatas de pura mierda

Morte aos comunistas de pura Merda

Rather than bitching at each other on internet message boards, why don't you go away and invade the Bay of Pigs again; who knows you might do better this time. :lol:

Lula is the  same as Allu in Sumeriam mythology, Which Means Demonic Power.

I hate to break this to you, but they aren't the same at all. Close, but no Havana.

Easy to see how they made the mistake - same letters, just different order.

Bit like the devil worshipper who sold his soul to Santa :lol:

The old ones are sometimes the best - then again......

Out of everyone on this list i hate this guy the most my firend is cuban and he

left Cuba in 1991 becuase of this guy so out of everyone i want died on this death

list i want Fidel Castro gone and out of this world becuase he is the worsed man

:pop

ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL DEATH GETS U

FIDEL CASTRO

YOUR NEXT  :rip

funbrain.com...I thought this websight would be more you.

Out of everyone on this list i hate this guy the most my firend is cuban and he

left Cuba in 1991 becuase of this guy so out of everyone i want died on this death

list i want Fidel Castro gone and out of this world becuase he is the worsed man

:pop

ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL DEATH GETS U

FIDEL CASTRO

YOUR NEXT  :rip

You are the Picasso of punctuation, the Salvador of spelling. I've never really taken to free-form writing, as it happens I prefer my unintelligible rubbish on canvas.

Keep up the good work though, what kind of a world would it be if Rolf Harris used proper brushes?

Keep up the good work though, what kind of a world would it be if Rolf Harris used proper brushes?

A world where he paints the Queens portrait

Guest shaman

fidel ta na hora extra,extrema unção pro caboclo , ;);)

Come on folks, please have the decency to post in English for the benefit of the monolinguistics* among us

* If this is a new word, I want to claim it as my own and you will have to pay me to use it :D

Guest IYG
Come on folks, please have the decency to post in English for the benefit of the monolinguistics* among us

* If this is a new word, I want to claim it as my own and you will have to pay me to use it :D

We would pay you but you have to have it patented first so at the moment while it is only patent pending, we may use it at will. ;)

I think monoglot is the word you were looking for.

Although to be fair, a decent Scottish brogue probably counts for something.

They come in pairs, as a rule.

bbl_a.jpg

bbl_a.jpg

Prefer a tape measure myself. :D

Reminds me of a joke about a Red Indian and a sandwich.

Reminds me of a joke about a Red Indian and a sandwich.

Go on........