Sign in to follow this  
Dead Wait

Ant McPartlin

9 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Pubs used to show Coronation Street? I was born too late.

Aye, the pub's on the right and the new flats on the left are where the 1930s cinema converted into a nightclub was. It was a 'fun club' and the bar staff wore T-shirts and shorts. I worked wearing roller skates as well and that's how I was dressed when we went to the pub. Happy days.

50 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Pubs used to show Coronation Street? I was born too late.

Well, it's a point worthy of discussion.

They showed Corrie because most football matches started at the same time. None of this staggering them over the weekend shite.

8 hours ago, Toast said:

Dec could just carry on as a solo compere, or go back to acting.  Les Dennis did that after the untimely death of Dustin Gee, to the point where most people have forgotten (or never knew) that he came to fame as part of a double act.

Yeh but to be fair Les Dennis is a cunt and they were nowhere near as good at what they did as Ant and Dec are.

2 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Aye, the pub's on the right and the new flats on the left are where the 1930s cinema converted into a nightclub was. It was a 'fun club' and the bar staff wore T-shirts and shorts. I worked wearing roller skates as well and that's how I was dressed when we went to the pub. Happy days.

It must have took some skill to rollerskate over a piss/semen/alcohol/lighter fluid/tab covered floor. Kudos.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Yeh but to be fair Les Dennis is a cunt and they were nowhere near as good at what they did as Ant and Dec are.

Well, that's my point really.  If Les Dennis can do it, Dec should be more than capable of sustaining a solo career.

7 hours ago, Toast said:

Well, that's my point really.  If Les Dennis can do it, Dec should be more than capable of sustaining a solo career.

True enough. And Les Dennis’s balls have been on Amanda Holden’s chin. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Toast said:

Dec just needs to get in on the travel documentary market and he'll be laughing to the bank. That or he could make social documentaries. 

Idea for Series 1 of Social Documentaries

Dec on Drugs (Legalisation Lobby)

Dec on Death (Assisted Dying)

Dec on Duturte (The Philipines)

Dec on Dozing Off (Narcolepsy)

Dec on Distant Dads (Absent Fathers)

Dec on Drink (Alcoholism)

Dec on Diabetes (diabetes and the sugar tax)

Dec on Dark Nets (illegal trade on the dark web)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dec on Decomposition (Forensic Pathology)

He could do a tribute to Richard O’Sullivan, Dec on Dick.

• Haha 3

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 08:55, Paul Bearer said:

Dec on deck ( Lifr aboard a cruise ship) 

Sorry to lower the tone, but that just made me think of this, from I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue.

The teams are going to treat us to a spot of acting next, in the game called Sound Charades. This is based on the erstwhile TV favourite Give Us A Clue, in which players mimed titles of songs, books and films. The undisputed master of the game was Lionel Blair, whose TV career has sadly waned of late. He did, however, recently audition for I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!. Lionel's challenge was to sail a raft across a river with a small crew, but sadly the raft hit a rock and sank, and what a look of horror there was on Ant's face when Lionel went down with both hands on deck... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dec on Dildos 

Dec on Dialysis

Dec on Dieting

Dec on Diana

Hilarity ensues in the YW household as the reporter outside  the court where Ant McPartlin has pleaded guilty stands in front of a car crash happening right behind her! :lol:

• Haha 1

TV presenter Ant McPartlin has been fined £86,000 and given a 20-month driving ban after pleading guilty to drink driving.
Speaking outside Wimbledon Magistrates' Court, he said: "I let myself down, I let a lot of people down. For that I'm truly sorry." 

Dec on Democracy (for balanced discussion)

Dec on Dependence (for addiction)

Dec on Divorce (for Ant)

Dec on Deportation (Windrush and Europe)

He should watch out....

This is the year where one half of The Chuckle Brothers and one half of Chas n Dave have died.