If you have a mortgage and credit cards, yet choose to eat rice and veg.......

Opt out of 'Life' right fucking now.

4 hours ago, charon said:

* I have one, The Eagle of the Ninth by Rosemary Sutcliffe.... that is more overdue than that coffee3.gif

One of my mums favourite books as a kid. She kept trying to get me to read it as a wean. Never read it. In fact, you've now become only the second person I've ever seen mention it!

• Haha 1

Lol.

If ever a notw convention I'll lend you it.

I think there was a film about 5 years ago, there was two or three filmed up here at the same time, and a regret is I never went to auditions for 'wild Scots'....

• Like 1

A thing I do which won't suit people who are totally skint everybody:

Whenever I get a £2 coin in my change, it goes in a piggy bank.

1.  You don't tend to get them that often but

2.  The value mounts up quickly

So it's a way of saving up for things, be that bills, emergencies or treats.

1 hour ago, Toast said:

A thing I do which won't suit people who are totally skint everybody:

Whenever I get a £2 coin in my change, it goes in a piggy bank.

1.  You don't tend to get them that often but

2.  The value mounts up quickly

So it's a way of saving up for things, be that bills, emergencies or treats.

I did the same with 20 pence pieces. It's astonishing how quickly it builds up.  

• Thanks 1

Every Friday I transfer the odds on my bank balance to round it down to the nearest fiver to a savings account, you don’t notice the amount gone and soon enough you’ve got a little pile of cash to waste on beer.

• Like 1

I know I know - shack up with a prick who turns out to be the biggest fucking lying cunt in history then fucks off leaving you unable to pay your mortgage so you lose your house - BINGO, mortgage free! 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I know I know - shack up with a prick who turns out to be the biggest fucking lying cunt in history then fucks off leaving you unable to pay your mortgage so you lose your house - BINGO, mortgage free! 

Shit, I hope your okay. I guess remortgaging is out of the question? (I know it's not ideal but it's better than losing the house).

Just now, Deathray said:

Shit, I hope your okay. I guess remortgaging is out of the question? (I know it's not ideal but it's better than losing the house).

It is out of the question I’m afraid. Guess I’ll just have to rely on all those strangers I shag off the Internet, eh Deathers?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Lard Bazaar said:

It is out of the question I’m afraid. Guess I’ll just have to rely on all those strangers I shag off the Internet, eh Deathers?

Lucky that Nigerian General was able to track you down eh Lardy?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Oh well, I guess you'll have to sell the kids?

2 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Oh well, I guess you'll have to sell the kids?

Nobody would buy them. Ones got big ears and the other’s wired up wrong.  I love them both anyway, I don’t want to sell them really. And they’re adults so not sure about the laws on trading humans tbh :D

1 minute ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Nobody would buy them. Ones got big ears and the other’s wired up wrong.  I love them both anyway, I don’t want to sell them really. And they’re adults so not sure about the laws on trading humans tbh :D

I don't think it's legal regardless of whether they're adults or bairns to be honest. I suppose you could move to Portugal and peddle sugar to tourists.

4 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I don't think it's legal regardless of whether they're adults or bairns to be honest. I suppose you could move to Portugal and peddle sugar to tourists.

I could move to Portugal and leave them in a hotel room while I got tapas’ed to fuck with my chums, and then sell my soul to Max Clifford when my kids are peado’d to death by Sanchez McTaco. Bingo! Quids in! 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Please tell us he didn't take the telly with him.   tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png   scared-smiley-emoticon.gif

9 hours ago, Toast said:

Please tell us he didn't take the telly with him.   tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png   scared-smiley-emoticon.gif

Not yet but by the time he comes to get it there will be additional amazing features like a hammer through the screen 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Sorry lardy it’s a tough time.

Just reek the revenge I did. My ex wanted his stuff so he got it in spades. You want the computer- fine but the keyboard didn’t have half the keys. Anything electrical? Spent half an hour in the bath first. Clothes? All packed in suitcases with rotten meat and dog shit. 

As as I had to downsize the sight of his Fiat 500 driving off with a full set of Christmas decs in March was a scene which still makes me chuckle.

• Like 1

If you live in a city with car-parking problems, it may be worth ordering your groceries online & having them delivered right to your doorstep & free yourself from carrying heavy crates. I used to consider this as a luxury, but if you order non-perishables - everything in cans, jars, bottles, rice, pasta, cereals, toilet paper - once or twice a year, especially during the winter, it may be a real relief. 

Sorry to hear two of our own are having relationship breakdowns at the same time.

(It's not with each other, I presume?)

• Haha 1

God mine was 5 years ago. 10th September 2013 the true meaning of happiness. My divorce was finalised by a judge :D 

Happily single ever since. And I have nothing to do with my weasel of cheating lying ex :) 

1 hour ago, msc said:

Sorry to hear two of our own are having relationship breakdowns at the same time.

(It's not with each other, I presume?)

No, I think we both like boys, don’t we? :D 

*apols if I have got this totally wrong!

And actually I don’t like boys any more, they are all fucking snakes with dicks and can fuck off to the end of time.

I've only seen my ex once in about 14 years. Far better that way.

2 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

No, I think we both like boys, don’t we? :D 

*apols if I have got this totally wrong!

I got the impression he meant someone else  ;)