Paul Bearer

Michael Parkinson

1 hour ago, Paul Bearer said:

Robert, fuck off. 

Wtf, is matter with you, you acting like there is a Suez crisis

Why don't you publish my IP address and Desmond's IP address and see we are not same person

You will see mine is from Eygiptian prison and Desmond's is from a church in South Africa

Is also bad for you to talk to him like that, he has done so much for world in last decade, while all you do is stay in room at your parents house and mod this site. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hosni Mubarak said:

Wtf, is matter with you, you acting like there is a Suez crisis

Why don't you publish my IP address and Desmond's IP address and see we are not same person

You will see mine is from Eygiptian prison and Desmond's is from a church in South Africa

Is also bad for you to talk to him like that, he has done so much for world in last decade, while all you do is stay in room at your parents house and mod this site. 

As I said before, Robert, fuck off. 

3 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

As I said before, Robert, fuck off. 

Where did you learn to debate, I've met Gaurdian/ Independent reading snowflakes that are stronger than you

13 hours ago, Desmond Tutu said:

The hood is ok, my brother, 

Only the lord can renew our strength on this forum. 

Word!

Michael Parkinson appearing (remotely) yesterday to wish his old pal Harry Gration a happy retirement. looks as you'd expect an 85 year old to look, sounds OK.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, time said:

Michael Parkinson appearing (remotely) yesterday to wish his old pal Harry Gration a happy retirement. looks as you'd expect an 85 year old to look, sounds OK.

His diction's gone to fuck the way it sometimes does in an oldster but he seems very much on the ball. He's always looked like a guy prone to staying up late

image.jpeg.a67c0648eab6611aabf1c1c5a3446b7e.jpeg 

Loos very frail and unwell here.Looks noticeably frailer than in video above.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Sean said:

image.jpeg.a67c0648eab6611aabf1c1c5a3446b7e.jpeg 

Loos very frail and unwell here.Looks noticeably frailer than in video above.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1355440/Michael-Parkinson-health-concerns-frail-BBC-Breakfast-Dan-Walker-bbc-video

Yes, I had forgotten about his prostate cancer diagnosis and judging by these photos, I wouldn’t argue with him being included on the 2021 DL. I feel he would be a much better 2021 DL pick than Clint Eastwood, with whom Parkinson was once too tired to have dinner with. 

• Like 1

He has that horrible gaunt drawn waxwork like look people get when very ill.He clearly has his marbles but is clearly unwell.I think he should go on DL 2021.Agree that Eastwood shouldn`t.

• Like 1

He looks awful which is sad as he was the ultimate talk show host for Saturday night tv he has interviewed most of the big stars at some point and was brilliant at it, his talks with Muhammad Ali and Billy Connolly to name but a couple were must see tv.  He has to go on list looking at him it would be a surprise if he is still here in 2 years time and wouldn’t be surprised if he went next year, too big a name to leave out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1355440/Michael-Parkinson-health-concerns-frail-BBC-Breakfast-Dan-Walker-bbc-video

Yes, I had forgotten about his prostate cancer diagnosis and judging by these photos, I wouldn’t argue with him being included on the 2021 DL. I feel he would be a much better 2021 DL pick than Clint Eastwood, with whom Parkinson was once too tired to have dinner with. 

Just watched that and he reminds me of the Incredible Shrinking Man.

So yeah we'd better get him on the list before he disappears.

35 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

He looks awful which is sad as he was the ultimate talk show host for Saturday night tv he has interviewed most of the big stars at some point and was brilliant at it, his talks with Muhammad Ali and Billy Connolly to name but a couple were must see tv.  He has to go on list looking at him it would be a surprise if he is still here in 2 years time and wouldn’t be surprised if he went next year, too big a name to leave out.

It does make me sad too.Loved his show when I was a child.

I don’t think he looks awful, he looks like what he is, an old man.  Sounded completely coherent and with marbles. 

• Like 3

Michael Parkinson's appearance on GMB leaves viewers concerned: 'Didn't  recognise him' | TV & Radio | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

From this morning on a GMB appearance.Doesn't look as bad as the picture above from a few days ago but still looks ill and gaunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Michael Parkinson's appearance on GMB leaves viewers concerned: 'Didn't  recognise him' | TV & Radio | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

From this morning on a GMB appearance.Doesn't look as bad as the picture above from a few days ago but still looks ill and gaunt.

Fella, he is 85 years old.

He was never a fat fuck, he was always pretty trim, I mean, his body mass indicator would not have put him in the obese category!

His skin is thinner, it happens with age, he has jowels, ditto.

I saw the interview this morning, he looks like an 85 year old fella that is on the last lap of life, like most 85 year olds.

He was cognant, sharp, his voice was clear and strong and he looked pretty good for his age.

He will probably cark it tomorrow....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Fella, he is 85 years old.

He was never a fat fuck, he was always pretty trim, I mean, his body mass indicator would not have put him in the obese category!

His skin is thinner, it happens with age, he has jowels, ditto.

I saw the interview this morning, he looks like an 85 year old fella that is on the last lap of life, like most 85 year olds.

He was cognant, sharp, his voice was clear and strong and he looked pretty good for his age.

He will probably cark it tomorrow....

Oh yeah he is sharp as a tack and if you listen to him with your eyes shut he sounds very good.Yeah he is showing his age but he has clearly aged and lost  a lot of weight within a few months.

This is him in January

Wheelchair aside he looks pretty decent for 85 (84 then).He has clearly lost a hell of a lot of weight since then.Maybe age is just catching up with him but wouldnt be surprised if it was something more serious.

0_PAY-EXCLUSIVE-Sir-Michael-Parkinson-Receives-Special-Assistance-At-The-Airport-Being-Pushed-In-A-Wheel.jpg

People always look better when they're smiling.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

People always look better when they're smiling.

And those dark glasses cover up his eyes, take them off and make him frown and he looks pretty much the same in both pictures. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

And those dark glasses cover up his eyes, take them off and make him frown and he looks pretty much the same in both pictures. 

Do you look better when you are smiling, Lardy?:D

41 minutes ago, Sean said:

Oh yeah he is sharp as a tack and if you listen to him with your eyes shut he sounds very good.Yeah he is showing his age but he has clearly aged and lost  a lot of weight within a few months.

This is him in January

Wheelchair aside he looks pretty decent for 85 (84 then).He has clearly lost a hell of a lot of weight since then.Maybe age is just catching up with him but wouldnt be surprised if it was something more serious.

0_PAY-EXCLUSIVE-Sir-Michael-Parkinson-Receives-Special-Assistance-At-The-Airport-Being-Pushed-In-A-Wheel.jpg

He actually looks pretty good despite the wheelchair. I predict he will live for many years to come !

20 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Do you look better when you are smiling, Lardy?:D

No idea, smiling is not in my nature.

• Shocked 1

12 minutes ago, IdiotsEverywhere said:

@dimreaper might want to make use of search, you dingbat. 

Thanks, and bye Deathers.