Gooseberry Crumble

Danniella Westbrook

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5974030/daniella-westbrook-accused-stealing-10k/

I felt it was time to start a thread for troubled EastEnders legend Danniella Westbrook who is increasingly in the tabloid spotlight for her chaotic and trouble riven lifestyle. 

Reports in recent weeks allude to a possible major drift back towards drug addiction and now she is apparently wanted by the police on suspicion of stealing £10,000 of a friend and launching a malicious trolling campaign against them. 

She's sadly an absolute car wreck who seems to be dangerously going off the rails. 

As the actress who played the original Sam Mitchell in one of EastEnders most iconic families I felt she deserved her own thread. 

• Like 2

Yep. Shambles. I'd be very surprised if she or her fake septum saw her 50th birthday.

• Like 1

She was never going to make old bones.Would be surprised if she made 50.

• Like 1

Just now, Sean said:

She was never going to make old bones.Would be surprised if she made 50.

I honestly thought after seeing her on Celebrity Big Brother in 2016 that she may have turned a corner. She seemed to be running her own business I seem to recall it was a pie and mash shop? 

Compared to many on the show she kept it together pretty well bar a few immature tandrum moments , enough for EastEnders bosses to allow her back for a few episodes. 

Financially she seemed in a better position but then it all went down hill rapidly. Her main source of income now seems to be tabloid staged " random" photo shoots or the occasional quote. I'm sure that in today's climate is just buttons. 

5 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Never mind, I went blind...

I'm not sure whether to respond to this post with a joke that may seem inappropriate or sympathy and empathy as I'm not sure what it means or if you are joking!? 

Just now, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I'm not sure whether to respond to this post with a joke that may seem inappropriate or sympathy and empathy as I'm not sure what it means or if you are joking!? 

Hazel Irvine was annoying me on the TV, wasn't concentrating....

• Haha 1

Just now, YoungWillz said:

Hazel Irvine was annoying me on the TV, wasn't concentrating....

Oh dear that's understandable! 

I wasn't sure if you were jokingly suggesting you'd gone blind as a result of too much self pleasuring and your joke was tied in with that discredited  old wives tale about it causing blindness  somehow? 

Perhaps I'm thinking too deeply about it! :P:o

Danniella/Hazel are the last people I'd never pleasure myself to....

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Oh I get that lol! Same here! :D

Well if going blind as a result of too much self pleasuring is your worry ;) I've always wondered if the going blind only applies if you are doing it to yourself? If somebody does it for you does it still mean you go blind? If not then maybe the solution is you get a willing helping hand to get around the problem!Or perhaps I'm getting hold of the wrong end of the stick,!  :o;):lol:

AFAIK, she has a cocaine habit and, maybe, it's unlikely that she will overdose and die from that. Maybe

Any other side effects may hinder her getting to a ripe old age but she is hardly in the Joplin/Winehouse league of self destruct.

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

I came to this thread after studying a recent photo of Aretha Franklin - are you seriously telling me an emaciated 76 year old soul legend is marginally more agreeable wank fodder than Hazel Irvine?

50 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

I came to this thread after studying a recent photo of Aretha Franklin - are you seriously telling me an emaciated 76 year old soul legend is marginally more agreeable wank fodder than Hazel Irvine?

I don't think I ever claimed to enjoy Aretha in a sexual way either.....none appeal, really they don't...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

What about a handsome scotsman in his prime like Sean Connery or Dougray Scott? :wub:

6 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

AFAIK, she has a cocaine habit and, maybe, it's unlikely that she will overdose and die from that. Maybe

Any other side effects may hinder her getting to a ripe old age but she is hardly in the Joplin/Winehouse league of self destruct.

A cocaine habit can be enormously damaging to the heart and blood vessels .The risk of dying from an overdose is only part of the picture .

5 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

A cocaine habit can be enormously damaging to the heart and blood vessels .The risk of dying from an overdose is only part of the picture .

Aye when Lord Ice had his recent gripper (at a young-ish age) 'was he a cocaine user' 'twas the first question they asked? I hasten to add his turned out to be an genetic defect.

Interesting story in today's super soaraway Sun about a woman who lost her nose to illness and had it rebuilt

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 18:40, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5974030/daniella-westbrook-accused-stealing-10k/

I felt it was time to start a thread for troubled EastEnders legend Danniella Westbrook who is increasingly in the tabloid spotlight for her chaotic and trouble riven lifestyle. 

Reports in recent weeks allude to a possible major drift back towards drug addiction and now she is apparently wanted by the police on suspicion of stealing £10,000 of a friend and launching a malicious trolling campaign against them. 

She's sadly an absolute car wreck who seems to be dangerously going off the rails. 

As the actress who played the original Sam Mitchell in one of EastEnders most iconic families I felt she deserved her own thread. 

But when will she drive over herself in her own car?

• Haha 1

A photo of a rather elderly looking Danniella here,with,inset,a close up of her septum-free nose...well,I think it's her nosecomposite-daniella-westbrook.thumb.jpg.cc15d02ddd6ed8db2dfb566422e5abce.jpg

composite-daniella-westbrook.jpg

On 4/4/2018 at 21:28, YoungWillz said:

I don't think I ever claimed to enjoy Aretha in a sexual way either.....none appeal, really they don't...

you telling me you wouldn't stick your urethra in aretha?

2 hours ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

A photo of a rather elderly looking Danniella here,with,inset,a close up of her septum...well,I think it's her septum

composite-daniella-westbrook.jpg

Let's look at the positives . 

1) She now has one large nostril and can inhale more air.

2) Her nose doubles as a vacuum cleaner.

• Like 2