Gooseberry Crumble

Danniella Westbrook

42 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Instead of ‘she’ how about putting her name to make it searchable?

If only there were a thread where you could find all the latest info about her. Oh wait... :facepalm:

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Instead of ‘she’ how about putting her name to make it searchable?

Whilst I applaud the idea of ensuring no spurious threads are created by diligent searching beforehand, I struggle to understand why somebody's name should be repeated in every post in their own thread.

*and why pick on this post now?

ETA crossposted with Clorox. Admins feel free to remove since it says the same thing.

Edited by En Passant
Crossposting

If we bring this thread back to dead pooling

The evidence she might die next week is mainly her gut feeling that she won't wake up from the operation. Doubtless there are risks but by this time she must have been risk assessed in terms of whether she's healthy enough to withstand the surgery. So the doctors think she'll be alive afterwards

Who though?

Ok, I couldn't resist, sue me.

• Haha 2

Was a decent looker back in the day, totally destroyed herself with the sniff.

10 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

That's how I spent my 18th birthday if you cut out the alone part.

9318_Mens_Stag_Do_Blow_Up_Inflatable_Female_Doll__54314.1455639663_1280_1280.thumb.jpg.eeb17a4de4053bc87e1e644b00185d0b.jpg

She sends her regards.

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8386010/danniella-westbrook-kicked-house-refusing-pay-rent/

Danniella kicked out of house after owing £5000 in rent arrears.

Jeremy Kyle (personally) paying for her rehab. Might make him look like a saint but isn't he just preserving his cash cow? Sleazy territory all round.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Jeremy Kyle (personally) paying for her rehab. Might make him look like a saint but isn't he just preserving his cash cow? Sleazy territory all round.

He's a vile little man in my opinion. A proper snake. 

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

He's a vile little man in my opinion. A proper snake. 

Got to agree, it won’t be him personally paying for them to go to rehab it will be Itv and it is his team behind the scenes that deal with all the problems. All Jeremy Kyle does is shout at vulnerable people, exploit them, generally bullies them and shit stirs to make them seem worse than they are, yes most people on there are losers but they do well not to punch Kyle. It’s funny how he berates them for there addictions but conviently forgets his own gambling issues and his love life hasn’t been squeaky clean but he again is happy to slag others off, awful man makes my skin crawl.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

Got to agree, it won’t be him personally paying for them to go to rehab it will be Itv and it is his team behind the scenes that deal with all the problems. All Jeremy Kyle does is shout at vulnerable people, exploit them, generally bullies them and shit stirs to make them seem worse than they are, yes most people on there are losers but they do well not to punch Kyle. It’s funny how he berates them for there addictions but conviently forgets his own gambling issues and his love life hasn’t been squeaky clean but he again is happy to slag others off, awful man makes my skin crawl.

Aye well, the karma will make him one of ours soon enough

• Like 2

image.jpeg.b6b65f45b1c8e2cf1430487d6368d378.jpeg  

Back in hospital after bleeding a month after cancer surgery.Picture says it all.

That's a weel skelped pound o' mince that some cunto has stuck a wig on.

She wasn't pretty afore the junky phase but now? Fuckity.

• Haha 1

Oh, the irony...

A scheduled Jeremy Kyle in which "troubled" Daniella was to discuss her current situation has now been cancelled because Jeremy is off the air after a guest on a recent show died between filming and scheduled screening.

No details on the guest death yet. Anyone know anything that the BBC can't report. Just wondering if they've finally driven someone to the suicidal accident that's always waiting to happen on this show. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48253358

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Oh, the irony...

A scheduled Jeremy Kyle in which "troubled" Daniella was to discuss her current situation has now been cancelled because Jeremy is off the air after a guest on a recent show died between filming and scheduled screening.

No details on the guest death yet. Anyone know anything that the BBC can't report. Just wondering if they've finally driven someone to the suicidal accident that's always waiting to happen on this show. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48253358

Clearly it is a suspected suicide . The only other thing i can think of is  someone has been murdered due to revelations from the show. It will come out because the death is surely going to have an inquest.

Daniella has confirmed on twitter she will still be a guest on Loose Women tomorrow.

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Clearly it is a suspected suicide . The only other thing i can think of is  someone has been murdered due to revelations from the show. It will come out because the death is surely going to have an inquest.

Daniella has confirmed on twitter she will still be a guest on Loose Women tomorrow.

Phew (re Daniella) - no cash up front fee this week, no hit and she'd be back in withdrawal. Nice of LW to step up.

6 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Says she is drug and Alcohol - free.

And "looking to train as a therapist"  :blink::wacko::lol:

• Haha 1

Having Daniella Westbrook as a therapist is like  having June Brown as a stop smoking advisor.

• Haha 4

Just now, Toast said:

And "looking to train as a therapist"  :blink::wacko::lol:

I would rather get Dick Cheney to give me a shooting lesson.