Gooseberry Crumble

Danniella Westbrook

56 minutes ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

A whole gallery of appalling pictures there, and the after pic doesn't look much better than the befores - or like a long-term fix.

Which is the "after pic"?

My mistake, I thought the "natural look" pic third down showed the surgery's result. So maybe it'll turn out ok - though I wouldn't bet on her ever looking much better.

Incidentally the second pic, "Ready for my minor procedures", looks like some kind of grotesque bondage image.

Just now, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Gosh she was only in the news yesterday  showing off her changed look after fillers and botox. 

Fillers or filters…?!

Just now, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Fillers according to the tabloids!

Still needs the filters too though - she looks awful!

Just now, Dead Wait said:

Still needs the filters too though - she looks awful!

Sadly true.  Her past drug use has really had consequences for her looks.

image.png.be2832953fffeee43ba194bbbd05a186.png

That's hilarious.  Who does she think she's fooling?

• Haha 1

She went from jobless, homeless and pointless ( well, she still is that) to being able to shell out on plastic surgery.

Anybody that is a 'fan' of hers is an even bigger c*nt than she is....and she is a massive one.

1 minute ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Very carefully-chosen angle and probably a lot of retouching on somebody's computer.

Daniella has been retouched more times than the Forth Bridge.

It is just amazing that she only has the two kids and not half a dozen from different sperm donors like 'property developers' sports men & investment bankers etc.

1 hour ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Very carefully-chosen angle and probably a lot of retouching on somebody's computer.

This. 

Surgery would never achieve that.  It doesn't even look like a photo, more like an illustration.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/danniella-westbrook-out-icu-looking-25337294

Out of ICU.

"Danniella is currently being treated by a cancer palliative team to discuss her surgical options that will prevent the mucus from her infection from spreading to her brain again but expressed that Danniella's cancer had not returned and her hospitalisation was not down to a relapse."

8 hours ago, arghton said:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/danniella-westbrook-out-icu-looking-25337294

Out of ICU.

"Danniella is currently being treated by a cancer palliative team to discuss her surgical options that will prevent the mucus from her infection from spreading to her brain again but expressed that Danniella's cancer had not returned and her hospitalisation was not down to a relapse."

I thought it was worked out she had faked her cancer. She never seemed to have the hysterectomy she was saying was likely due to her having suspected womb cancer.

Am I missing something? I thought palliative care meant end of life care? So if she's being treated by cancer palliative care team, that means she's suffering from terminal cancer, doesn't it? I think a cancer palliative team have better things to do than treat someone with a sinus infection.

8 minutes ago, GEMINEYE said:

Am I missing something? I thought palliative care meant end of life care? So if she's being treated by cancer palliative care team, that means she's suffering from terminal cancer, doesn't it? I think a cancer palliative team have better things to do than treat someone with a sinus infection.

She would surely be telling us if she was terminal. 

56 minutes ago, GEMINEYE said:

It's from "a source", so it depends whether the "source" knows what the fuck they're talking about.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

It's from "a source", so it depends whether the "source" knows what the fuck they're talking about.

A "source" in the Daily Star. Make of that what you will.

• Haha 1