Gooseberry Crumble

Danniella Westbrook

Expect a front cover on Hello/OK Magazine within 5 months.

I really could not help but think that Danielle is beginning to look a bit like that Wealdstone football supporter fella Mr 'You Want Some? 

2_LEC_RPAT_DanniellaWestbrook_22102021.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Expect a front cover on Hello/OK Magazine within 5 months.

Halloween is more than 5 months away 

26 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/17482831/eastenders-sam-mitchell-return-kim-medcalf/

Looks like there will never  be a career lifeline again for Daniella in EastEnders as her role has been recast (again ) back to the actress Kim Medcalf who played Sam Mitchell the first time they replaced Daniella. 

She said last year she was happy for that too happen. As an Eastenders fan I am happy too as I preferred Kim. 

44 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

She said last year she was happy for that too happen. As an Eastenders fan I am happy too as I preferred Kim. 

Yeah but Kim Medcalf looks 10 years at least younger than when Daniella last reprised the role several years back.Glad I don`t have a TV anymore. When I saw my family at Christmas EastEnders had sunk to an all time low when I tuned in . Painful to watch unlike when I grew up and you had big  and interesting characters such as Peggy Mitchell , Old Mo, Little Mo ,Pat Butcher, Frank Butcher, Pauline Fowler , Charlie Slater, Barry Evans, Roy Evans, Mark Fowler, Dr Legge , Blossom Jackson  Carol Jackson, Max Branning ,Tania Branning, Dirty Den , Dot Cotton, Jim Branning , Aunt Sal  Martin , Nana Moon , Alfie Moon ,Jack Dalton ,Nick Cotton , Johnny Allen , Ian Beale and Steve Owen. Seemed very poor in terms of acting and character development.

30 minutes ago, Sean said:

Glad I don`t have a TV anymore.

:lol:

You can have a TV and not watch EastEnders!  It's not compulsory! 

I haven't watched it since some time in the 1990s.  Or any of the soaps.  It all started going down the toilet when they increased the episodes from two per week.

5 hours ago, Toast said:

I haven't watched it since some time in the 1990s.  Or any of the soaps.  It all started going down the toilet when they increased the episodes from two per week.

Channel executives and soap bosses  certainly got greedy with the increasing number of episodes over the years and in a way killed the goose that laid the golden eggs.

7 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Awe I hope she genuinely meant it and wasn't just being polite  because she seems like such a sensitive and troubled soul and if she had hoped to return one day she may well be hurting today.

I know she said on celebrity big brother that she owned or ran a pie and mash shop in London but I haven't heard it mentioned in recent years so I suspect it may not have worked out.

I feel sorry for Danniella  but I too prefer Kim.

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Channel executives and soap bosses  certainly got greedy with the increasing number of episodes over the years and in a way killed the goose that laid the golden eggs.

And now with the soaps going up against each other on linear broadcast some viewers may choose between them.

• Like 1

She can't even spell the "poor woman" 's name right, or give it a capital letter.

Let alone finish her own tweet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I doubt she will sue the BBC. She hinted last year she expected either Kim to return or a another actress to take over the part. 

29 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I doubt she will sue the BBC. She hinted last year she expected either Kim to return or a another actress to take over the part. 

Well she wrote some pretty angry sounding  tweets earlier on directed at the BBC  not Kim.  Why the anger if she's so accepting?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10457029/Danniella-Westbrook-lashes-EastEnders-axed-soap.html

Full details of her response and snark towards the BBC in this article.  She also hints that people should be now afraid of revelations in her new book. 

To me this is at odds with what you are saying.  Yes I doubt she will end up suing the  BBC too but  not because she is accepting of the decision to recast  but because legally she hasn’t got a case and likely not the money for a big battle either.

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Well she wrote some pretty angry sounding  tweets earlier on directed at the BBC  not Kim.  Why the anger if she's so accepting?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10457029/Danniella-Westbrook-lashes-EastEnders-axed-soap.html

Full details of her response and snark towards the BBC in this article.  She also hints that people should be now afraid of revelations in her new book. 

To me this is at odds with what you are saying.  Yes I doubt she will end up suing the  BBC too but  not because she is accepting of the decision to recast  but because legally she hasn’t got a case and likely not the money for a big battle either.

She changes her mind quite a lot. She was never going to be able to return. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

She changes her mind quite a lot. She was never going to be able to return. 

Aye, apart from anything else putting her rebuilt face under television lights might - literally -  cause a meltdown.

• Haha 1

They should just kill the character off.  Now let's see, how could she die?  :evil2:

15 minutes ago, Toast said:

They should just kill the character off.  Now let's see, how could she die?  :evil2:

No point when they have Kim Medcalf who is  better in the role anyway. 

2043488318_carjokeoverhead.gif.ba6946c84d7652a29dbe8d445ab7504a.gif

38 minutes ago, Toast said:

2043488318_carjokeoverhead.gif.ba6946c84d7652a29dbe8d445ab7504a.gif

Lol. 

That’s is actually perfect gif for it as both actress have actually been injured in real life in car crashes. Daniella in 1997 I think and Kim not longer after she started filming on Eastenders.

On 30/01/2022 at 01:58, Toast said:

And that was as a result of the Eldorado project having gone tits up and Wogan didn’t wanna come back

3 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/18642288/danniella-westbrook-hospital-health-emergency-eastenders/

Apparently  Daniella has been rushed to hospital with septicaemia. 

Back home already according to that link now

• Like 1