Paul Bearer

WTF is happening in London?

Now I'm not saying the issue is obvious but:

Greater London Ethnicity (%)

White (total) 59.79% of which British (44.89)

Asian or Asian British 18.49

Black or Black British 13.32

Mixed 4.96

Other 3.44

Homicide Rate 1.52 per 100,000

The problem in London could easily be solved by suspending the rule of law.

They have knives. They think they’re soldiers. They think they have territory to hold in many cases. Most important of all is the fact that the law can’t touch them as even conviction is a badge of honour which - in their mind - elevates their status in their ‘armies’. They don’t care if they are convicted. Conviction is no deterrent. 

As for the solution I referred to: I say shoot them. Treat them like the soldiers they think they are. If you don’t have grounds for shooting them, kick the living shit out of them and leave them in the gutter.

The sad thing is I suspect the Met know the key figures in gangs who need dealt with but they can’t do anything due to procedure and due process.

• Like 1

Just now, Windsor said:

The problem in London could easily be solved by suspending the rule of law.

They have knives. They think they’re soldiers. They think they have territory to hold in many cases. Most important of all is the fact that the law can’t touch them as even conviction is a badge of honour which - in their mind - elevates their status in their ‘armies’. They don’t care if they are convicted. Conviction is no deterrent. 

As for the solution I referred to: I say shoot them. Treat them like the soldiers they think they are. If you don’t have grounds for shooting them, kick the living shit out of them and leave them in the gutter.

The sad thing is I suspect the Met know the key figures in gangs who need dealt with but they can’t do anything due to procedure and due process.

Forget suspending the rule of law. A bit of mass deportation could solve London and every other UK inner cities problems..

They can't do anything about it because gangsters infiltrate police forces and have done since time immemorial....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Forget suspending the rule of law. A bit of mass deportation could solve London and every other UK inner cities problems..

They can't do anything about it because gangsters infiltrate police forces and have done since time immemorial....

You can’t deport people if they were born here. My understanding is that most crime is committed by British subjects. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Windsor said:

You can’t deport people if they were born here. My understanding is that most crime is committed by British subjects. 

Who says you can't? What a country does with it's own subjects is it's own business.

3 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Who says you can't? What a country does with it's own subjects is it's own business.

Where do you put them? 

24 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Do we have to send you to Mars then because you’re clearly not from this planet. 

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Wales

Ah. I forgot about Wales. Point taken.

18 hours ago, Deathray said:

Technically, you can because much of the crime is drug related and many of the criminals running the gangs that are fighting for turf to supply the stuff are Somali Gangs ( In North London ) and Albanian gangsters who secured Greek Passports to get here.

Londons problem is drugs and the middle classes are facilitating much of it by taking industrial quantities of the marching powder as a form of leisure.

They are too fucking stupid, or don't care that their supplier is just one body in a huge network.

Anyway, it's London. Fuck London.

• Haha 1

Legalise the stuff, get rid of the gangs.

Also, even if you tax it the price would probably still go down. Win/win for all concerned.

• Like 4

On 06/01/2020 at 13:01, msc said:

Legalise the stuff, get rid of the gangs.

Also, even if you tax it the price would probably still go down. Win/win for all concerned.

Unlikely the price would go down, just think of all the new beaurocracies that would be created. In Canada we legalized marijuana over a  year ago. Apparently 75% of weed is still sold through the black market, and it is about 25% cheaper there too.

Just when you think all is nice and quiet. A nice bit of catch up with this one. 86 to go. Seven Kings stabbing: Three killed after disturbance  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-51171184

4 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Just when you think all is nice and quiet. A nice bit of catch up with this one. 86 to go. Seven Kings stabbing: Three killed after disturbance https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-51171184

For Christ sake, that's a typical house party in Detroit.  Should I be  posting the 450+ homicides from that city alone in 2020?  I mean.... THREE, heavens.  At one time?  Good lord.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

For Christ sake, that's a typical house party in Detroit.  Should I be  posting the 450+ homicides from that city alone in 2020?  I mean.... THREE, heavens.  At one time?  Good lord.

Typical American. Bigging it up. Trump on a Rope. Quality not the quantity. 

• Like 1

Lest we forget those poor out of work knife carrying criminals in London and beyond. ONS has some facts and figures out. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52395986  Extract of BBC analysis: 

These figures are a reminder that, until the coronavirus outbreak, urban areas were facing an epidemic of a different sort - knife crime.

The number of offences has increased by more than 20,000 in five years, with London now accounting for a third of them.

The rise appears to have been driven by a recent acceleration in the number of knifepoint robberies - the number has doubled in four years - as well as a surge in stabbings: together, there were 40,000 offences last year.

45 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Lest we forget those poor out of work knife carrying criminals in London and beyond. ONS has some facts and figures out. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52395986  Extract of BBC analysis: 

These figures are a reminder that, until the coronavirus outbreak, urban areas were facing an epidemic of a different sort - knife crime.

The number of offences has increased by more than 20,000 in five years, with London now accounting for a third of them.

The rise appears to have been driven by a recent acceleration in the number of knifepoint robberies - the number has doubled in four years - as well as a surge in stabbings: together, there were 40,000 offences last year.

Yeah the only issue with that is a load of them have turned to burglary instead as a stop gap and the police are too busy stopping yer granny from going for a walk to deal with the cunts. 

22 minutes ago, fucktardadmins said:

Yeah the only issue with that is a load of them have turned to burglary instead as a stop gap and the police are too busy stopping yer granny from going for a walk to deal with the cunts. 

That is the sort of entrepreneurial spirit that this country will need to get out of the forthcoming recession. 

• Haha 1

Not a shooting or stabbing per se but it has to do with London crime:

Was working in Islington yesterday and on my way home I saw this guy jacking it at the bus stop, looking into a nearby window. I couldnt believe it, it was like right in the open too - dick out and in hand. Literally had like no idea what to do, I was thinking should I just stand back and wait for him to finish or do I start recording it on my phone? Ended up just walking to the next bus stop. I dont even go to London that regularly and this happened in the nicer part of Islington. For those that live here, does this shit happen often?

29 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Was working in Islington yesterday and on my way home I saw this guy jacking it at the bus stop, looking into a nearby window. I couldnt believe it, it was like right in the open too - dick out and in hand. Literally had like no idea what to do, I was thinking should I just stand back and wait for him to finish or do I start recording it on my phone? Ended up just walking to the next bus stop. I dont even go to London that regularly and this happened in the nicer part of Islington. For those that live here, does this shit happen often?

Normal for Islington. It’s a local greeting there.

The right etiquette is to provide loud and excitable running commentary, like it’s the Grand National or the World Cup final.

EDIT: ‘World Cup Semi’ would’ve worked better.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Uncle Jezza's got time on his hands these days. And not just time, by the sound of it.

Sad story but does contain the update that "The family's deaths mean London has recorded 100 violent deaths this year". Just to keep track. "Brentford deaths: Boy, 3, and his mother found dead in flat"https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-54427223