Sign in to follow this  
TheFunkyPhantom

Iain Lee

I think the mentally fragile Iain Lee is a reasonable 50/50 bet this year,particularly as he's just given an interview in the soaraway Sun in which he has hotly refuted rumours that he's suicidal and that his going back on recreational drugs is any indication of a meltdown."I've never been in ruder health",the radio and telly funnyman cheerfully opines...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5751457/iain-lee-rubbishes-claims-suicidal-drug-relapse-tv-meltdown/amp/

The fact that he has, since this interview ,'accidentally' fallen down a wishing well nearly breaking his neck,shouldn't be read into as anything other than a freak accident that could have happened to anyone-as the long timeworn list of wishing well related fatalities attests

• Like 1

Have you listened to his Talk Radio show? Most of his fucking callers make me want to kill myself out of despair.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Have you listened to his Talk Radio show? Most of his fucking callers make me want to kill myself out of despair.

I listen to Radio 2s Steve Wright 'in the afternoon' show which is, basically, talk radio as the cunt talks over every fucking record intro he plays.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I listen to Radio 2s Steve Wright 'in the afternoon' show which is, basically, talk radio as the cunt talks over every fucking record intro he plays.

Oh yes, I love listening to that clattering old arse tumour doing some serious earnin' (no 'g'). Tim Smith and Janey Lee Cunt can piss off too.

• Like 1

I hear he's just been hospitalised after being seriously attacked by a barn owl. Apparently. Let's all wish him well and hope he gets the help he needs before it's all too late...

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/iain-lee-owl-attack_uk_5b333f12e4b0cb56051d4fda

iain-lee-is-viciously-attacked-by-an-owl-leaving-star-bandaged-and-in-shock.jpg

• Like 1

On 06/04/2018 at 18:52, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Why the fuck are you listening to them then. If I was listening to a radio and a DJ did that I would find out where they live and box their head in.

27 minutes ago, Mad Hatter2 said:

Why the fuck are you listening to them then. If I was listening to a radio and a DJ did that I would find out where they live and box their head in.

Why the fuck are you replying to a post i put up in April, you bell end.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Why the fuck are you replying to a post i put up in April, you bell end.

Because no matter what month it is If a DJ did that I would still box them.

1 hour ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

I hear he's just been hospitalised after being seriously attacked by a barn owl. Apparently. Let's all wish him well and hope he gets the help he needs before it's all too late...

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/iain-lee-owl-attack_uk_5b333f12e4b0cb56051d4fda

iain-lee-is-viciously-attacked-by-an-owl-leaving-star-bandaged-and-in-shock.jpg

Fuck, that was a hard arsed owl, It's took his right leg off at the knee?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Andy Kaufman-esque shenanigans or is he trying to cover up repeated failed suicide attempts? You decide...

1 minute ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Andy Kaufman-esque shenanigans or is he trying to cover up repeated failed suicide attempts? You decide...

If it was a suicide attempt then, clearly, he needs to be told that the noose goes AROUND his neck and not round his fucking forehead. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I once had a close brush with a barn owl.  Out with a friend walking dogs, we passed some farm buildings where there is a derelict cottage. 

"Didn't know the old house was still standing, let's have a look", sez he and stepped into the doorway whereupon a barn owl flew out over our heads.

Scared the shit out of us, but the owl would likely say the same.

1 hour ago, Toast said:

I once had a close brush with a barn owl.  Out with a friend walking dogs, we passed some farm buildings where there is a derelict cottage. 

"Didn't know the old house was still standing, let's have a look", sez he and stepped into the doorway whereupon a barn owl flew out over our heads.

Scared the shit out of us, but the owl would likely say the same.

Yes,no doubt,but he lives in Golders Green and as far as I'm aware there aren't that many barns let alone barn owls up that way,not since 1765

.......there was I, in this barn, sticking a rope over a beam when, fuck me, this Barn Owl came out of nowhere and.........

iain-lee-is-viciously-attacked-by-an-owl-leaving-star-bandaged-and-in-shock.jpg.51c9156e5ec137be6ec31748966bd96b (1).jpg

• Haha 1

Shows T shirt he wore during said ‘attack’.

It could of course be red paint.....

C33D1952-E5A4-4FA9-AF8B-406A3253A24D.png

Silly cunt

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Silly cunt

Shirt looks like the result of a messy cunt 

Iain Lee is a notorious wind up merchant. Don't take anything he says seriously ! 

Forget about his head ,what about his back? It must be in a shocking state what with owl's talons being so sharp and everything. It's a wonder he can stand up let alone articulate his arms. A shameless self publicist he may be,but at the heart of it is undisguised self loathing. And who can disagree?

On 28/06/2018 at 05:58, JR976evil said:

Shirt looks like the result of a messy cunt 

He's a silly bleeder

Let's not dismiss his preposterous claims completely out of hand.Owl attacks DO happen. We're at war with them and we don't even know it...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546035/Maybe-s-hunting-eggs-Giant-eagle-owl-blamed-spate-attacks-bald-men-left-shocked-startled.html

If the 'blood' on his precious T shirt hadn't been so obviously drawn on with a felt tip pen,I might have been inclined to believe him.

Owls are attacking men all across the country.It's an epidemic

https://www.highland-news.co.uk/News/Owl-attack-terror-in-Inverness-24012013.htm

Image result for bloody t shirt

this T shirt would have been more appropriate

6 hours ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

Let's not dismiss his preposterous claims completely out of hand.Owl attacks DO happen. We're at war with them and we don't even know it...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546035/Maybe-s-hunting-eggs-Giant-eagle-owl-blamed-spate-attacks-bald-men-left-shocked-startled.html

We need to approach this wisely 

• Like 2

Can't trust anything posted on a T-witter-woo account...