Sign in to follow this  
Joey Russ

The 5th Death of 2018

Who will be next?  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bush Sr will be gone within weeks but I think Stirling Moss will beat him to be our 5th success. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Time for a Wood Vs. Moss poll?

Aha, a Rolling Stone gathers no Moss...

:tomatododge:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ebless said:

Bush Sr will be gone within weeks but I think Stirling Moss will beat him to be our 5th success. 

I agree, not exactly out about Stirling Moss, Bush Sr. Will be gone within weeks but I think that there is gonna be another hit (maybe two or three) before him...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

I agree, not exactly out about Stirling Moss, Bush Sr. Will be gone within weeks but I think that there is gonna be another hit (maybe two or three) before him...

Agreed. I think Bush Sr. will go this year but I’d be surprised if it happens that soon. 

• Like 2

I think Bush will wait til nearer Christmas, so I went for Kirk Douglas

3 minutes ago, arrowsmith said:

Agreed. I think Bush Sr. will go this year but I’d be surprised if it happens that soon. 

Then again, Debbie Reynolds went one day after Carrie Fisher’s death, and she seemed more healthy than Bush Sr...

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Then again, Debbie Reynolds went one day after Carrie Fisher’s death, and she seemed more healthy than Bush Sr...

I always thought the Fisher/Reynolds event had more to do with the sudden and shocking nature of Carrie’s death. I’m not saying George won’t go relatively soon but it may take a few months for his health to decline as he realizes he can’t live without Barbara. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Not quite, Reynolds missed a few events in 2015 due to increasing frail health. Had considered her for the 2016 list until someone - Gcreptile i think - mentioned this on forum.

2 minutes ago, msc said:

Not quite, Reynolds missed a few events in 2015 due to increasing frail health. Had considered her for the 2016 list until someone - Gcreptile i think - mentioned this on forum.

The key word was more healthy. She certainly had her health problems before she died...

That and for an elderly married couple roughly the same age, the death of one is very difficult but they both can brace themselves for the inevitability to some degree when it comes after a period of declining health. I don't think Reynolds anticipated outliving her daughter.

everyone is expecting George Bush to go next so just to be different I'll go for Bob Dole 

I just know I'm going to regret this ... :unsure:

McCain

I think it's days or weeks for him

• Like 1

I would be really surprise if George Bush is the 5th death and leaves right after his wife. I think that je will probably die this year but not before a 5th or maybe a 6th hit.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I would be really surprise if George Bush is the 5th death and leaves right after his wife. I think that je will probably die this year but not before a 5th or maybe a 6th hit.

May have to think again! https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/23/politics/george-hw-bush/index.html

Inspired by the news stories today Bush Sr. 

Fair tonnage of the popular vote going his way at the moment - might be the first election he's won in 30 years

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I think her time is up but I've been thinking that for a year.

7 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

do you guys think that Bracknell will last long ? 

Put it this way, I've only ever voted her as the next death since I joined at the start of last year, so though I've thought her to be minutes from death for about a year and a half now, she's fucking well carried on. So no, I don't think she'll last long, but yes, at the same time, she's like to last while I'm still voting for her, just to spite me.

• Like 1

Looks like everyone has cast their vote by now.
As of April 24 I remain the only person with Vera Lynn, so when she gets run over by a double-decker April 28, all other ship jumpers are frauds.
SC

8 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Looks like everyone has cast their vote by now.
As of April 24 I remain the only person with Vera Lynn, so when she gets run over by a double-decker April 28, all other ship jumpers are frauds.
SC

You? Late to something? Don't believe it.

• Haha 1

Javier Perez de Cuellar until his dying day