Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sam Solitude

Dale Winton

Guest Sam Solitude

TV presenter Dale WInton doesn't look very well,underneath all that botox & mahogany tan.

Couldn't fucking stand Cilla Black.

But this does raise the question - Dale Winton has been keeping a very low profile since looking well fucking mental on the lottery thing a few months back - wasn't he jolly good chums with Cilla? So if he's already feeling a bit looney - could this push him over the edge?

• Like 2

I think British television presenter and showbiz personality Dale Winton has come across rather unwell in recentish appearances on tv and there's rumours /speculation of a drink or drug issue so I'm gonna flag him up as an outsider possibility.

I think British television presenter and showbiz personality Dale Winton has come across rather unwell in recentish appearances on tv and there's rumours /speculation of a drink or drug issue so I'm gonna flag him up as an outsider possibility.

I think he's had issues in the past. There have been times where he looks bloated and I don't think that's due to putting on weight simply from overeating

I think he's had issues in the past. There have been times where he looks bloated and I don't think that's due to putting on weight simply from overeating

Also it seems reading between the lines of what Christopher Biggins said in part that he's fallen out of favour or has ceased to mix in or on the showbiz scene in recent years. Both Dale and Biggins were very close friends with Cilla Black and mixed heavily in the same circles /parties etc yet Biggins says he hasn't seen Dale in years. I know Dale says he had work commitments that prevented him attending Cillas funeral and that could be true -but something tells me there's more going on and he's slipped into a lifestyle that his friends want no part of and shun.

Perhaps just my suspicious mind but I think he may have serious issues shall we say.

5 minutes ago, Rhys said:

His wife will be devastated. He was a real mans man and a great family man. Type of guy you could have a pint with. Thoughts are with Nell McAndrew and his kids at this time. R.I.P  winno

• Haha 3

A hit for Gooseberry Crumble... what was wrong with him?

• Thanks 1

Dale checks out

ScreenHunter_234 Apr. 18 21.51.jpg

• Sad 1

Fuck, thought his big pal Souness would beat him.

SounessWinton2016.jpg?strip=all

Aye, won't be far behind..

don't know why I watched supermarket sweep it was so bad

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

mother committed suicide-history of depression, career down the tubes- doesn't take Columbo to guess what's  happened ! 

I hope I'm wrong though. RIP 

21 minutes ago, runebomme said:

don't know why I watched supermarket sweep it was so bad

'How much is your big banana worth' (pouts at the camera) '£25 pound dale' 'ooo I say  now that's what I call a bargain right ladies'?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

'How much is your big banana worth' (pouts at the camera) '£25 pound dale' 'ooo I say  now that's what I call a bargain right ladies'?

"they took three turkeys" or something like that

Clean up on aisle 5......

You know, he was really good once, honestly, then he got the lottery show and seemed to stagnate.

Alas.....

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Indeed a unique pick in one of my DDP teams (Apricot Crumble) 

I  sensed a tragic vibe lost soul feeling about him and there were whispers and rumours that tallied with that after his non attendance at his close pal Cilla Black's funeral. 

Very sad news. 

• Thanks 1