Grim Reaper

Olivia De Havilland

5 minutes ago, Drewsky1211 said:

Brooke Astor and Oscar Niemeyer were older. (105 and 104 respectively)

Pretty sure he meant the current one and not from past years...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JR976evil said:

Is there a poll somewhere on here for centenarians? Between her, Kirk Douglas, Vera Lynn and Herman Wouk the law of averages states that surely at least one won’t see the year out 

There's this one; we don't need another just to add Wouk. :bat:

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/8976-wholl-be-last-one-standing/

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

There's this one; we don't need another just to add Wouk. :bat:

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/8976-wholl-be-last-one-standing/

So I nicknamed them the immortals, and less than 2 years later, there's only 3 left?

Chalk another prediction up for Mystic Meg here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Think she will live to 110?

5 minutes ago, Putin said:

Think she will live to 110?

Of course! She said she'll start writing her autobiography at 110. Because she has so much to write about, that will probably take her up to 112, then she'll need to publicise it and maybe sue someone. She should be dropped from the DeathList until 2029.

17 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Of course! She said she'll start writing her autobiography at 110. Because she has so much to write about, that will probably take her up to 112, then she'll need to publicise it and maybe sue someone. She should be dropped from the DeathList until 2029.

I don't think you know how death works.

Just now, Life Is Beautiful said:

I don't think you know how death works.

Maybe I should have added /s

• Haha 1

I think she should be Dropped next year shes old but shes not gonna die for atleast another 10 years she may even be the last PERSON born in the 1910s let alone famous person

2 hours ago, 888-333 said:

I think she should be Dropped next year shes old but shes not gonna die for atleast another 10 years she may even be the last PERSON born in the 1910s let alone famous person

Don't think so. If she lives to 2020 reply to this and I'll eat Sushi on camera for y'all. But that's won't be happening because she's a chubby 102 year old. 

I hate sushi, the last two times I ate it it sent me to hospital. Why anyone wants to eat germ-filled sushi I'll never know. 

4 hours ago, 888-333 said:

She is 103 years old and incredibly famous.Charles Aznavour was on TV  looking great 3 days before he died and Pete Seeger was chopping wood ten days before he died.Over 90s can take a quick turn for the worse.At 102 an infection fall stroke can finish you off swiftly.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, John Key said:

Don't think so. If she lives to 2020 reply to this and I'll eat Sushi on camera for y'all. But that's won't be happening because she's a chubby 102 year old. 

I hate sushi, the last two times I ate it it sent me to hospital. Why anyone wants to eat germ-filled sushi I'll never know. 

Bookmarked for future reference! To make 2020 she only has to stay alive for 15 more months.. Statistically those odds are about 50/50. 

Sashimi or nigiri? ^_^

• Haha 1

On 02/10/2018 at 15:38, 888-333 said:

It's too risky to drop her at this point. She could die at literally any minute at that age.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Seppuku said:

Bookmarked for future reference! To make 2020 she only has to stay alive for 15 more months.. Statistically those odds are about 50/50. 

Sashimi or nigiri? ^_^

Bookmark and forget it because she's a goner. I have no idea what sashimi or nigiri is but I won't have to know. 

The only time a living centenarian's been dropped from the DeathList was Ruby Muhammad, a complete nonentity whose inclusion was a flukey decision to begin with. Livvie and the rest of the current 100 club are only leaving DL via coffin.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

The only time a living centenarian's been dropped from the DeathList was Ruby Muhammad, a complete nonentity whose inclusion was a flukey decision to begin with. Livvie and the rest of the current 100 club are only leaving DL via coffin.

IIRC, when I did the list of names who were on the list but died off it, there were only 3 other names who were 96 and older but weren’t on the list who died. I feel like once you reached that age, you’re on the list till the day you die...

• Like 1

The 5th year anniversary since her sister Joan Fontaine's death is fast approaching. Time flies like a DH.98 Mosquito, doesn't it? I made a few comments in this thread back in 2013 about Olivia reaching the age 103 (she was 96 at the time), and I'm glad not to have been wrong thus far.

Long live Olivia!

• Like 3

Do you guys think that, at this point, she can be dropped for one year only (i’m asking while working on my 2019 shadowlist and i don’t know What to think of her)

edit : i haven’t red the previous comments on the thread, my mistake sorry !

Is she the oldest on this year’s list? I sadly think as with Kirk and her fellow Dame, Vera Lynn this may be her last year as she is now in truly “ancients” territory but what a life she has had. 

1 hour ago, Deathrace said:

Is she the oldest on this year’s list? I sadly think as with Kirk and her fellow Dame, Vera Lynn this may be her last year as she is now in truly “ancients” territory but what a life she has had. 

Herman Wouk is older

I've actually given up on her ever dying, along with Vera Lynn, Herman Wouk and Kirk Douglas. I swear to God they are actually immortal ! 

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

I've actually given up on her ever dying, along with Vera Lynn, Herman Wouk and Kirk Douglas. I swear to God they are actually immortal ! 

I can see them all dieing within a week of each other.