Grim Reaper

Olivia De Havilland

Today she becomes the first ever cast member of a best picture winning film to live to see its 80th anniversary. Thrilling tidbit for you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 03/10/2018 at 00:13, John Key said:

If she lives to 2020 reply to this and I'll eat Sushi on camera for y'all. But that's won't be happening because she's a chubby 102 year old. 

I hate sushi, the last two times I ate it it sent me to hospital. Why anyone wants to eat germ-filled sushi I'll never know. 

Thank you for your service :salute:

• Haha 1

Wouldn’t surprise me if De Havilland lived to be a super-centurion obviously anything can happen when your pushing 104 but she by all accounts seems relatively fit and healthy for her age can see her going on and on and on. 

• Like 1

Advanced issues found

45 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:
40 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if De Havilland lived to be a super-centurion obviously anything can happen when your pushing 104 but she by all accounts seems relatively fit and healthy for her age can see her going on and on and on. 

super_centurion_black-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I'm out of reactions but the above is class!

9 hours ago, Seppuku said:

Thank you for your service :salute:

Lmao I'll eat sushi in your dreams

On 07/05/2013 at 01:10, Predictor said:

Hahahaha, really guys? You take one of the healthiest nonagenarians in the world and you put her on the death list not once, not even twice, but 6 (!) whole times? Oh well, you guys are the experts but l'm telling you...She will reach and surpass fellow actress Barbara Kent's age one day. I've noticed some interesting similiarities between them:

*Both were actresses a long time ago
*Both were brunettes
*Both were petite
*Both were really cute

cool.png

In a way, my prediction already came true (the 'reach' part of it, at least) in July 2019, because Barbara Kent lived to be 103. But if we want to be really pedantic, then Olivia will match her age towards the end of April. How about a sweepstake for how long into the 2020s she will live (year + month maybe)? I'll go with September 2021, because going any further than that would be pushing my already incredible luck.

If I'm being completely honest with you, I never really (as in, wouldn't bet my life on it) thought she would live to see the 2020s. She could have keeled over two days after my post and it would've been at the VERY advanced age of 96. But nope, she's determined to make my bold assertion come true. And for that, I thank thee, Dame Olivia. :hatsoff:

• Like 1

I'll go with the ripe old age of 105 and the year 2021. So I'd say any month between July 2021 and December 2021. The lack of updates is what is deterring me from overreaching, but she always looks good on pictures. A broken hip is sometimes enough to seal the deal at her age, though. Early 2022 would not be unrealistic, but I did try to narrow down my prediction as much as possible. For some reason, she doesn't strike me as a future 106er. I want her to prove me wrong!

I've read somewhere that She has promised not to write her memoirs until she's 110, so I think she'll be a first supercentenarian A-list celebrity and I go with 2027-2028. 

59 minutes ago, Etushispushingupdaisies said:

I've read somewhere that She has promised not to write her memoirs until she's 110, so I think she'll be a first supercentenarian A-list celebrity and I go with 2027-2028. 

You really think she can last that long ?

1 hour ago, Etushispushingupdaisies said:

I think she'll be a first supercentenarian A-list celebrity and I go with 2027-2028. 

You saying my boy Alexander Imich wasn't an A-lister?

1 hour ago, Spade_Cooley said:

You saying my boy Alexander Imich wasn't an A-lister?

Ok, she may become the first A-list actress to become a supercentenarian then.

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Mickey Kuhn

Oh yes thanks ! 
btw, Olivia is probably the person on the list i want the least to die. Tbh i think it will be heartbreaking to see her go...

• Like 2

With the death of Kirk Douglas, de Havilland is now the last person born in the 1910s to have been nominated or won an Academy Award.

• Like 6

On 07/05/2013 at 02:36, Wee Jum said:

Looks like guest guest has finally signed up then

You owe me an apology for calling me a guest, you fucking bitch. Guess who's outlived Barbara Kent? I've waited seven freaking years for this moment.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Predictor said:

You owe me an apology for calling me a guest, you fucking bitch. Guess who's outlived Barbara Kent? I've waited seven freaking years for this moment.

Who the fuck are you ?

• Haha 3

This here is (/claims to be) 103 year-old Olivia out for a ride on her trike!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, time said:

This here is (/claims to be) 103 year-old Olivia out for a ride on her trike!

She's wearing high heels on a bike? 

To be fair she's good genes. Her old man lived to 96 ad her mommy lived to 89 - back when they were very respectable ages.