Jump to content
Grim Reaper

3. Olivia De Havilland

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, drol said:

I find extremely strange no one in the photos is wearing masks...

 

Anyway she is wheelchair-bound, obese and does not watch directly into the camera. This year or next.

Also there is a look of pain on her face.Could be a sign of a terminal illness such as cancer...Her bloated appearance could be the result of cancer treatment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Also there is a look of pain on her face.Could be a sign of a terminal illness such as cancer...Her bloated appearance could be the result of cancer treatment.

 

I'd say she's just pissed off with being pestered by twats who think they're entitled to swarm all over her and demand selfies.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Toast said:

 

I'd say she's just pissed off with being pestered by twats who think they're entitled to swarm all over her and demand selfies.

 

See that's what normal folk would think, but if Iain here has the ability to diagnose terminal illness from a normal photo that could revolutionise the DDP...:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to this twitter conversation, the photos are older and not from her recent birthday. They were obviously taken while Olivia was mourning for a friend in the church, which explains her looking "pissed off": https://twitter.com/ManuellaMartin5/status/1278715870131486720/photo/1

 

One of the authors in those Twitter posts obviously has contact to friends and family members of Olivia. She also confirmed that the bicycle photos are older and that this kind of activity would be a bit too much for her now, but also writes that she is in good health for 104 years with a sharp mind.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pbert said:

According to this twitter conversation, the photos are older and not from her recent birthday. They were obviously taken while Olivia was mourning for a friend in the church, which explains her looking "pissed off": https://twitter.com/ManuellaMartin5/status/1278715870131486720/photo/1

 

One of the authors in those Twitter posts obviously has contact to friends and family members of Olivia. She also confirmed that the bicycle photos are older and that this kind of activity would be a bit too much for her now, but also writes that she is in good health for 104 years with a sharp mind.

Yes, the absence of masks was the giveaway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile it is amazing to see how much bullshit Daily Fail can swallow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, there is a reason why Wikipedia has denied the Daily Mail the status as a "reliable source" for use in their articles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Man About The Forum said:

The church photo looks like a fat, near-death Barbara Bush. I'd give it 50/50 whether she makes 2021.

given that the picture is 2-3 years old she has beaten those odds 2-3 times already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SwiftlyVague said:

Dead. Only confirmed source so far.


I wouldn’t call it confirmed. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s another source which was the first source to confirm Nick Cordero’s death, so I’m inclined to believe it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Banana said:


I wouldn’t call it confirmed. 

Is this fake news then? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, blimey. RIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Banana said:


I wouldn’t call it confirmed. 


I take it back. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Philip is now the last of the top 5 remaining.

 

RIP, Olivia. You lived a very long and successful life.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez. Who knew I would be surprised by a 104 year old dying? I thought she would have a year or two left in her. RIP

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did she fall off her bike/trike?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, nearly unbelievable.

How different the DL will look next year without Olivia de Havilland and also Kirk Douglas. 

RIP.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow a big death and a big surprise to be fair she seemed to be the type to go on and on was expecting her to get to 110 years of age though 104 is a brilliant, brilliant innings RIP to a Death List legend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use