Grim Reaper

Olivia De Havilland

7 hours ago, drol said:

I find extremely strange no one in the photos is wearing masks...

Anyway she is wheelchair-bound, obese and does not watch directly into the camera. This year or next.

Also there is a look of pain on her face.Could be a sign of a terminal illness such as cancer...Her bloated appearance could be the result of cancer treatment.

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Also there is a look of pain on her face.Could be a sign of a terminal illness such as cancer...Her bloated appearance could be the result of cancer treatment.

I'd say she's just pissed off with being pestered by twats who think they're entitled to swarm all over her and demand selfies.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Toast said:

I'd say she's just pissed off with being pestered by twats who think they're entitled to swarm all over her and demand selfies.

See that's what normal folk would think, but if Iain here has the ability to diagnose terminal illness from a normal photo that could revolutionise the DDP...:D

• Haha 1

According to this twitter conversation, the photos are older and not from her recent birthday. They were obviously taken while Olivia was mourning for a friend in the church, which explains her looking "pissed off": https://twitter.com/ManuellaMartin5/status/1278715870131486720/photo/1

One of the authors in those Twitter posts obviously has contact to friends and family members of Olivia. She also confirmed that the bicycle photos are older and that this kind of activity would be a bit too much for her now, but also writes that she is in good health for 104 years with a sharp mind.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pbert said:

According to this twitter conversation, the photos are older and not from her recent birthday. They were obviously taken while Olivia was mourning for a friend in the church, which explains her looking "pissed off": https://twitter.com/ManuellaMartin5/status/1278715870131486720/photo/1

One of the authors in those Twitter posts obviously has contact to friends and family members of Olivia. She also confirmed that the bicycle photos are older and that this kind of activity would be a bit too much for her now, but also writes that she is in good health for 104 years with a sharp mind.

Yes, the absence of masks was the giveaway.

• Like 1

Meanwhile it is amazing to see how much bullshit Daily Fail can swallow...

Well, there is a reason why Wikipedia has denied the Daily Mail the status as a "reliable source" for use in their articles.

27 minutes ago, Man About The Forum said:

The church photo looks like a fat, near-death Barbara Bush. I'd give it 50/50 whether she makes 2021.

given that the picture is 2-3 years old she has beaten those odds 2-3 times already

5 minutes ago, SwiftlyVague said:

Dead. Only confirmed source so far.

I wouldn’t call it confirmed. 

• Like 1

There’s another source which was the first source to confirm Nick Cordero’s death, so I’m inclined to believe it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Banana said:

Is this fake news then? 

Well, blimey. RIP.

19 minutes ago, Banana said:

I take it back. 

• Thanks 1

Philip is now the last of the top 5 remaining.

RIP, Olivia. You lived a very long and successful life.

• Like 1

Jeez. Who knew I would be surprised by a 104 year old dying? I thought she would have a year or two left in her. RIP

• Like 3

Did she fall off her bike/trike?

• Haha 1

Wow, nearly unbelievable.

How different the DL will look next year without Olivia de Havilland and also Kirk Douglas. 

RIP.

• Like 4

Wow a big death and a big surprise to be fair she seemed to be the type to go on and on was expecting her to get to 110 years of age though 104 is a brilliant, brilliant innings RIP to a Death List legend.