Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

MMMDP 2018

MMMDP Form Guide #50

paul-gascogine.jpeg

Fittingly #50 since that's also his age - a figure many doubted he'd reach. Deadpool picks have been wasted in homage to his creative efforts with regard to multiple means of self-desctructive activity and when one particularly strong death rumour passed around several years ago the lack of surprise by those on the receiving end spoke volumes. Reportedly the Gazza that now stands mere days short of his 51st birthday and a few days later becomes eligible for MMMDP points is a cleaner and more self-regulating version of the demon-riddled and destructive figure who fed the tabloids for years. But those exploits put mileage on his vital organs and nobody undergoes those lows without having to regard every remaining day as an exercise in "recovery." Even the sedate and considered sages of the DL Committee keep the jinx-ridden Geordie in their sights.

• Like 1

On 01/05/2018 at 09:54, gcreptile said:

MMMDP Form Guide #1 - John Bain a.k.a. Total Biscuit:

Dbf8FwiX4AEFwzx.jpg

Photo says it all. Nr. 1 pick should he still be alive in a month. Bowel cancer since 2014, in remission for a while, came back in October 2015. Metastasized to the liver, treamtent now failed.

Not the number 1 pick since he's not alive in a month...

MMMDP Form Guide #51: Alan Bean

alan-bean-by-matthew-bisanz.jpg

Thanks, T Hanks. Alan Bean was the worst single by beloved late 90s indie incels Hefner, but could he be the best pick in this pool?

21 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

MMMDP Form Guide #51: Alan Bean

alan-bean-by-matthew-bisanz.jpg

Thanks, T Hanks. Alan Bean was the worst single by beloved late 90s indie incels Hefner, but could he be the best pick in this pool?

Sadly the answer is no...

• Like 1

MMMDP Form Guide # 52

maxresdefault.jpg

Harrison Schmitt - one of four survivors of the dozen moonwalking men. 83 in July - assuming he doesn't cash in for anyone hereabouts before then.

MMMDP Form Guide # 53

33cdc5b87c544e3c12e01722285bb49a.jpg

Queen Ratna Of Nepal

In 2008 the Monarchy was abolished in Nepal and the entire royal family excluding her had to leave Narayanhity Palce. She turns 90 in August,but how long can she stay alive on  stubborn will and the ability to wear every Glam Hipster Lense years ahead of it's time

MMMDP Form Guide #54 - Fredie Blom

_101693054_oldie4.jpg.fbdb453f5caf88446d593c619a0d58a9.jpg

Oldest man claimant that is one you could actually believe due to actually having his birth certificate around. Considering the last two men were black people, could the potential new oldest living man give you the win for the MMMDP? 

MMMDP Form Guide #55

th?id=OIP.KyAJHZpUWnG9Nwml71HpEwHaHa&pid

Lee Scratch Perry

Was inspired to post this by the sight of - potentially - the oldest man on earth at #54 above. Put it this way; many confess themselves amazed that the - ahem - highly eccentric and hard smokin' 82 year old continues to breath. Listen to his records you might be amazed too.

You know, it's incredibly tough to narrow down a shortlist to just one name. I've got the random ancient person, the slightly less old person with cancer, the superstar who's fallen silent, the middle-aged druggie... they're all going to die, but which one's the one to pip everyone else to the post?

• Like 2

I'm probably just going to pick that person that I should've picked in a dead pool a long while ago, but for some reason hasn't chose them for anything...

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

I'm probably just going to pick that person that I should've picked in a dead pool a long while ago, but for some reason hasn't chose them for anything...

Not if I can help it;) Jokes.Although I should be sad enough to know who you are talking about I don't.

I am still torn as to whether or not to go for a pick on their last legs or a riskier cult pick.Will just go with what feels right.

Matt Cappotelli

Bishop Francis Quinn

Pakistani drug baron/innocent framed man Zulfiqar Ali

Colin Butts

(Given there's 5 replies already, thought I better jump in early before all the spots disappear at this rate!)

• Like 1

Aye, a quarter of all entries open to the public already in and nobody's picked my ringer - Norman Dewis

Ah shit, let that one slip out

Obviously I'll have to wait and see if any of the remaining 15 entrants snag him before I hoover up the dregs by taking the final place with an unclaimed pick

• Haha 1

So we are live?  I know it's two different things but I was nixxed on Zulfiqar Ali in the Cup.  Seems annoying it's allowed here.
Anyway....

Meng Lang

meng-lang-100__v-standard368_796b62.jpg

Following last year's pick of Gloria Estefan's mum, I shall pick the mother of Manics' bassist Nicky Wire (and poet Patrick Jones) - Irene Jones. 

9 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

So we are live?  I know it's two different things but I was nixxed on Zulfiqar Ali in the Cup.  Seems annoying it's allowed here.
Anyway....

Meng Lang

meng-lang-100__v-standard368_796b62.jpg

Yeah - entries opened at 9-00am 

Keep 'em comin' - just off to do some work

Former UK MP Jack Dunnett.

1 hour ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Pakistani drug baron/innocent framed man Zulfiqar Ali

OK, so he lasted 39 minutes. I will pick someone else.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2