Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

MMMDP 2018

3 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

OK, so he lasted 39 minutes. I will pick someone else.

HOW?! You're so good at this that neither of your picks in the last 2 years made the starting line...

As a replacement pick, former Bellator MMA fighter Carmella James

So - just checking in - 

That's 12 picks so far

Eight more then I'll claim the last place

Denis Goldberg 

Leslie Phillips

• Like 1

George Bush Sr.

2 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

HOW?! You're so good at this that neither of your picks in the last 2 years made the starting line...

Umm.... no my friend.  What you’ve witnessed is the DP Gods weighing and balancing my earlier complaint and making amends. 

SirC

Well, that’s went a lot quickly with only three spots remaining...

EDIT: Or make that 2...

Fu Da Ren.

Dang it's a quick bunch we've got. Usually have been able to sneak in around this time but will have to settle for sideline watching this round.

Had a solid pick in mind too but'll stay mum until their death or if they live to see another pool

13 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Dang it's a quick bunch we've got. Usually have been able to sneak in around this time but will have to settle for sideline watching this round.

Had a solid pick in mind too but'll stay mum until their death or if they live to see another pool

I think there's room for one more since I think Maryport counted Spade's twice, unless I miscounted something.

Good catch Joey, seems you're right. The first 12 mpfc mentioned included both Spade picks.

Jon Hiseman then

The people I did not pick:

Alejandro Junco De La Vega

Elyakim Levanon

Lee Noble

Augustine Chihuri

And the reserve pick, a.k.a. terminally ill person who should have died months ago, David Di Chiera

Looks like I'm late... 4 hours late. :facepalm: Thought I'd be safe coming on right now, since last year we could barely fill all the spots.

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

The people I did not pick:

Alejandro Junco De La Vega 

I was gonna pick Alejandro Junco. Although I could only find one source saying he was ill, I figured I'd take a punt since this is mostly a game of luck anyway.

12 minutes ago, Phantom of the Midway said:

Looks like I'm late... 4 hours late. :facepalm: Thought I'd be safe coming on right now, since last year we could barely fill all the spots.

I was gonna pick Alejandro Junco. Although I could only find one source saying he was ill, I figured I'd take a punt since this is mostly a game of luck anyway.

Indeed and I only need to get lucky once where the improbably lucky Dewis is concerned - he was so close to the worst motor racing accident in history that surely, almost all of his luck is history

Oh aye and - Masterlist up

Midnight approaching

11 hours ago, gcreptile said:

As usual I'm putting a cup squad together at the last minute, so I'm going to just trust your judgement and throw him straight in the team.  You can tell me what's wrong with him in the morning. :)

6 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

As usual I'm putting a cup squad together at the last minute, so I'm going to just trust your judgement and throw him straight in the team.  You can tell me what's wrong with him in the morning. :)

We fucking love low-hangers (within reason) on the MMMDP but is he obitable for Deathlist Cup purposes?

3 hours ago, Phantom of the Midway said:

Same here for Cup purposes and the ‘source’ was a nutbag blogger so not sure about his desperation.  He may well be in dire straits

1 minute ago, maryportfuncity said:

We fucking love low-hangers (within reason) on the MMMDP but is he obitable for Deathlist Cup purposes?

As a footballer, he qualifies, and as a footballer, you'd assume so.

• Like 1