ebless

Andrew Marr

Seems to have a fair amount of shit luck with his health...not quite sure though if he's DL-worthy just yet. He reckons he'll be back in a couple of weeks, in any case.

Ed Sheehan just sneezed.....quick......set up a new thread even though plenty of others suffice..........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To be fair Marr isn't in that great a shape. He used to be a fitness fanatic and that likely boosted his immune system but I saw him crossing the road in London not too long ago and - let's just say - zebra crossings were made for those who move at his current pace!

4 hours ago, ImissMontpellier said:

Why do you think he won't win this fight?

I never said that.

On 06/05/2018 at 18:57, maryportfuncity said:

To be fair Marr isn't in that great a shape. He used to be a fitness fanatic and that likely boosted his immune system but I saw him crossing the road in London not too long ago and - let's just say - zebra crossings were made for those who move at his current pace!

Are Cumbrians now allowed back in London? Well I never.Times do change

14 hours ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

Are Cumbrians now allowed back in London? Well I never.Times do change

Last time I looked Melvyn Bragg had a fairly substantial property in Hampstead. Allowed in and allowed to buy a bit

Negotiations continue to admit a few soft southern types to Maryport (I'll keep you posted)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Last time I looked Melvyn Bragg had a fairly substantial property in Hampstead. Allowed in and allowed to buy a bit

Negotiations continue to admit a few soft southern types to Maryport (I'll keep you posted)

You're right.Us 'soft southern Nancy boy' types are always given the warmest of welcomes when we get off at the wrong stop and find ourselves on Maryport's mean streets(as opposed to Aspatria's even meaner pavements). You Maryporters ooze generosity of spirit towards all without suspicion or rancour :-) By the way,Melvyn Bragg,Anna Ford et al did something funny to their voices and so slipped past security at Euston without ringing alarm bells,I think you'll find

28 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Leaving the BBC to get his own voice back: https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/nov/19/andrew-marr-to-leave-bbc-after-21-years

Sunday mornings will not be the same.

Maybe they will be better.

Watch for Andrew Neil sliding back in like nothing happened!

(Marr used to be decent but that stroke a few years ago utterly fucked him over. Not just the lack of mobility down one side, but his mind was clearly not as sharp anymore.)

24 minutes ago, msc said:

Was thinking just this. The cunt won’t want the enormous nause up that is GBeebies to be the end of his career.

3 hours ago, msc said:

Will he not be too busy running (into the ground hopefully) that shitty new channel of his

Just now, RIP Wee Jum said:

Will he not be too busy running (into the ground hopefully) that shitty new channel of his

He's gone from there already. Apparently, despite him telling everyone it wouldn't be like FOX News, he now thinks its gone all FOX News. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, msc said:

He's gone from there already. Apparently, despite him telling everyone it wouldn't be like FOX News, he now thinks its gone all FOX News. 

Yeah, it became everything he didn't want and hated.

Love him or hate him, he is still the best political interviewer there is out there.

A raging commie in his youth, nicknamed red Andy 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Yeah, it became everything he didn't want and hated.

Love him or hate him, he is still the best political interviewer there is out there.

Aye, he was a very good interviewer - better than Paxman, in my book.

Still an idiotic career move though, the Andrew Neil of ten years ago would have seen right through the folk he now dislikes.

• Like 1