TQR

The 6th Death of 2018

The 6th Death of 2018  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if someone from the list dies in the next 48 hours it will be the first time ever that there's been a hit in every one of the first 6 months of the year. Will deathlist  history be made? Probably not, but I just thought I'd mention it anyway.Only because for one excited minute I thought Harlan Ellison was on this years list and we'd just had our 6th hit !

10 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

if someone from the list dies in the next 48 hours it will be the first time ever that there's been a hit in every one of the first 6 months of the year. Will deathlist  history be made? Probably not, but I just thought I'd mention it anyway.Only because for one excited minute I thought Harlan Ellison was on this years list and we'd just had our 6th hit !

Pretty sure it’s been achieved in the past 

9 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

when I noticed you replying to this thread I thought Kirk Douglas had died

42 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

Pretty sure it’s been achieved in the past 

Nope, it's never happened, although they got close in 2017, 2008 (if you want to count that), and 2006

Lord Carrington wins.

Damn, missed on this one as well. Still got the last one right.