Sign in to follow this  
Paul Bearer

Leslie Grantham

Watching something on ch5 last night and Leslie Grantham (AKA Dirty Den) popped up on it. Holy shit he's aged. 

Might be one to watch out for. 

Sorry if he has a thread. Can't find one already set up for him. 

If he does die, can we be sure he won’t re-emerge about 15 or so years later via some poorly contrived yarn? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

If he does die, can we be sure he won’t re-emerge about 15 or so years later via some poorly contrived yarn? 

Don’t give them ideas though surely they can’t bring him back from the dead again, he looks like he has been dead for 15 years on that programme last night. I reckon he has cancer as he was on this morning last year and he didn’t look that bad apart from a bit of white hair and natural ageing.

Love this thread!

C28E00AC-4980-47EB-875D-E2EAB01CB10D.jpeg.521a23b3b991082579c285d18ee82fb0.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

Don’t give them ideas though surely they can’t bring him back from the dead again, he looks like he has been dead for 15 years on that programme last night. I reckon he has cancer as he was on this morning last year and he didn’t look that bad apart from a bit of white hair and natural ageing.

Suppose if things get really desperate they could resort to the old Bobby Ewing trick, they do seem obsessed with dredging up old characters on that show 

If he does die I wonder whether he'll pop Charon in the back of the head with a pistol to avoid the fee across the Styx?

• Haha 3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5832277/EastEnders-star-Leslie-Grantham-71-fighting-life.html

I’ve already posted this in the soap thread but didn’t realise he had his own. 

Fighting for life......if he dies though he’ll probably come back in a few years anyway! (Yes, same joke as I posted in the other thread too!!)

• Haha 1

Not too surprising, remember what happened when Paul Bearer started a thread for Brian Rix? :D 

On 05/22/2018 at 00:23, EGN said:

If he does die I wonder whether he'll pop Charon in the back of the head with a pistol to avoid the fee across the Styx?

I'm not a taxi driver so he'd miss :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Even the BBC are running the story which is a bad sign.They quote his agent saying "We will make a further statement at the appropriate time" which sounds ominous.

What was the channel 5 show he was on looking like death on called? want to see if I can find it.

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

What was the channel 5 show he was on looking like death on called? want to see if I can find it.

Top of the Box, an above average nostalgia fest about the top rated TV shows per year, hosted by a surprisingly old Matthew Kelly.

Derek Fowlds was on the 1995 one last week and looked like shit. Though Mrs msc though he looked "less like shit than usual". And yeah, Grantham looks hellish on it. It's on Five - possibly on their Five on Demand thingy? Grantham shows up on every episode so far as a talking head.

• Like 1

Just gotta hang in there another six months...

6 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

Just watched the footage for Top of the Box.Not a chance guy looks and sounds worse than Jim Bowen did in the documentary. In fact, he looks as bad as Reg Cox did in the first episode of EastEnders.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

There's always the Advent Avalanche - FIVE months away

4 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

There's always the Advent Avalanche - FIVE months away

Would be fitting for him to go in December.With him being a fan of the white stuff.Maybe he can hang on to play captain hook in pantomime this year one final time.

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Would be fitting for him to go in December.With him being a fan of the white stuff.Maybe he can hang on to play captain hook in pantomime this year one final time.

TBF, you have to give him credit,  playing Captain Hook and never getting his good hand and the hook mixed up when he was shuffling his todger infront of the camera to his adoring fan.

I trust he was equally as careful when he was wiping his arse.

• Haha 1

Did he look bad in a "Chemo failed" way, in a "drunk and high at 10am" way, or in a "hepatitis and liver failure" way?

Just now, gcreptile said:

Did he look bad in a "Chemo failed" way, in a "drunk and high at 10am" way, or in a "hepatitis and liver failure" way?

Cross between failed chemo and hepatitis and liver failure.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

Cross between failed chemo, hepatitis, liver failure and wanking himself dry.

EFA.

• Haha 1

Here's a pic for folk who don't want to watch Channel 5, you sensible sensible people.

grantham 2018.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, msc said:

Here's a pic for folk who don't want to watch Channel 5, you sensible sensible people.

grantham 2018.png

They couldn't even spell the wankers name right.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, msc said:

grantham 2018.png

wow he looks bad

5 minutes ago, msc said:

grantham 2018.png

Well, from the pic, he looks like a man in his 70s who has lived in Bulgaria for a few years ( obviously hasn't a pot to piss in then ) and, probably has normal health issues for a 70 something.

The alternative argument is that he has spent too long webcamming with his knob out and it has ruined him ( take note DL member) and has worn him out to the point of exhaustion. Maybe.