Sign in to follow this  
Paul Bearer

Leslie Grantham

Just because someone is investigated doesn't mean anything was found.

Ask Cliff.

20 minutes ago, msc said:

A glance around Twitter has the "truth tellers" linking him to the 10th December arrest, which turned out to be a chauffeur who died. Same age as Grantham.

I mean, he could have been arrested, but they got the evidence to bring down Rolf fucking Harris, I strongly doubt Leslie Grantham was getting away with it if the evidence was there.

Not like he was known for being discreet after all 

16 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Ask Cliff.

I can't!

... we don't talk anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Reprehensible to tarnish a man when he can't defend himselfsue you.Yes he was a murderer and perv but accusing him of child sex offending when there was never enough evidence to arrest let alone charge or convict him is below the belt.The guy should have said it before he died rather than wait until he snuffed it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, msc said:

A glance around Twitter has the "truth tellers" linking him to the 10th December arrest, which turned out to be a chauffeur who died. Same age as Grantham.

I mean, he could have been arrested, but they got the evidence to bring down Rolf fucking Harris, I strongly doubt Leslie Grantham was getting away with it if the evidence was there.

I doubt Grantham ever got a job as a chauffer given his history with professional drivers!

• Haha 4

Was he not in Bulgaria when operation yewtree was active anyway?

1 minute ago, Sean said:

I doubt Grantham ever got a job as a chauffer given his history with professional drivers!

Well the driver died in 2013, but you never know with Dirty Den...

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, msc said:

Fully agree. I mean if indeed he was one of the 65 year old men arrested ( i'm just guessing here but i think he was)there were no prosecution and it didn't even go to to trial. Still its and bit strange how Mark Williams Thomas brings this up hours after leslies death, i hope he really wasn't doing it for attention that's fucking sick.He'll have to explain himself or lose credibility.

Apparently a fellow actor went to Granthams hospital last week and stayed with him whilst he was unconscious for an hour held his hand then said his final goodbyes and he woke up and said "What am I fucking dying or something?"

14 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Fully agree. I mean if indeed he was one of the 65 year old men arrested ( i'm just guessing here but i think he was)there were no prosecution and it didn't even go to to trial. Still its and bit strange how Mark Williams Thomas brings this up hours after leslies death, i hope he really wasn't doing it for attention that's fucking sick.He'll have to explain himself or lose credibility.

He definitely was doing it for attention.Why else wait til he stops breathing.

They shot him and threw him in a canal once and he didn't die. None of these links count as sufficient evidence for me. :sherlock:

56 minutes ago, msc said:

I can't!

... we don't talk anymore.

Probably one of my better set ups...:lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, YoungWillz said:

Probably one of my better set ups...:lol:

It was a tap in, but I'll still celebrate like i were Filippo Inzaghi!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, msc said:

Dead drivers seem to feature a lot in Leslie Grantham's life 

• Like 2

Has there ever been a poll on here for soap stars most likely to snuff it next? There’s a few viable contenders; June Brown, Liz Kelly, Leonard Fenton, Bill Treacher, Daniella Westbrook, not to mention our own Leah Bracknell...

1 hour ago, JR976evil said:

Has there ever been a poll on here for soap stars most likely to snuff it next? There’s a few viable contenders; June Brown, Liz Kelly, Leonard Fenton, Bill Treacher, Daniella Westbrook, not to mention our own Leah Bracknell...

I don't think there has ever been a poll but there have been sweepstakes.

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/2531-betty-driver-memorial-soapstar-superstar-thread/?do=findComment&comment=261259

• Like 1

1) He was a typecast shit actor.

2) I did a double take when I saw that Mike Osman had also been arrested and released without charge.

What the fuck was that one all about??