the_engineer

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is the queen planning another car crash ?

• Haha 6

Hmmm

A colleague - and former BBC journo - with a fairly hard-headed approach to this says she thinks Meghan "the new Diana, no doubt"

In which case you'd give it 5-10 years tops and probs nearer the lower end

Tbh - I'm not so sure and think Harry's relative unimportance regarding the role of king might give the pair of them more freedom to have something approaching a normal marriage - y'know taking it in turns to shout "cunt!" as the other one runs up the stairs

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Tbh - I'm not so sure and think Harry's relative unimportance regarding the role of king might give the pair of them more freedom to have something approaching a normal marriage - y'know taking it in turns to shout "cunt!" as the other one runs up the stairs

they could live in a ranch-style home.  Problem averted! 

Im voting never but maybe a better sweeps is when will the Enquirer say they’re on the rocks?  Weeks months years...

EDIT - Posted in wrong thread related idiocy.

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

they could live in a ranch-style home.  Problem averted! 

Im voting never but maybe a better sweeps is when will the Enquirer say they’re on the rocks?  Weeks months years...

Aye, a fair point re the National Enquirer and - fuck knows - America is going to love this marriage for fairly obvious reasons. 

Likely it's all going to shit at Christmas whether she's knocked up or not. 

Meghan and Harry are compatible. They're both very high energy and ambitious in life and I see them having children soon as well, I don't think they'll ever divorce.

• Like 1

The way some of her own family talk about her speaks volumes. I hardly doubt they're 100% lying. Even two ex best friends of hers say the same. Shallow social climbers who are selfish and don't like responsibilty don't tend to be happy ever after material. My guess is they'll have one kid together and then divorce. She'll secure a wage for life and a nice Property when they have a kid.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

The way some of her own family talk about her speaks volumes. I hardly doubt they're 100% lying. Even two ex best friends of hers say the same. Shallow social climbers who are selfish and don't like responsibilty don't tend to be happy ever after material. My guess is they'll have one kid together and then divorce. She'll secure a wage for life and a nice Property when they have a kid.

You can also hardly doubt that they are being 100% truthful either.

10 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You can also hardly doubt that they are being 100% truthful either.

Fully agree but even if its somewhere inbetween it really doesn't bode well. I Remember when i first joined my previous job people would talk about this woman and how to watch out etc she was a bitch etc honestly she was nice to me during an induction and first week was fine. She then asked me to cover one of her shifts within first week and anytime after she'd cover one for me. Planned a nice day out with my wife and daughter and the day off and yes you guessed it, she Didn't turn up. Even after like confirming it three times once the day before . She just acted like we were strangers and lied about our verbal agreement.People were like we told you so.Its very rare people go around badmouthing or saying bad things about good people maybe one anti-social psycho but not multiple people and certainly not family and friends.

No option for "it's not my marriage/family/friends, I don't give a shit"?

• Like 1

Mick Jagger made some reference to the Royal Wedding last night.

The Stones then played "Brown Sugar".

• Haha 1

Most royal weddings, and 58% of all UK weddings, don't end in divorce, so "never" seems like the more likely bet, especially in comparison to any particular year. By no means a certainty, mind you.

Unlike Will and Kate, Harry and the American don't have a reputation to loose when they divorce. They'll divorce, Harry is not a stay at home dad and she is "an actress" so, no, this will not last long... I don't give a crap about any of them as long as they are not on life support. (I never liked Diana either). 

15 minutes ago, ImNotHades said:

Unlike Will and Kate, Harry and the American don't have a reputation to loose when they divorce. They'll divorce, Harry is not a stay at home dad and she is "an actress" so, no, this will not last long... I don't give a crap about any of them as long as they are not on life support. (I never liked Diana either). 

I hope they produce an offspring before the divorce not only because of Meghan's ancestor but also because of harry being a large ginger beast ,not meant in a bad way, the child should be quite interesting.

Jeez you lot are a right bundle of laughs ain’t ya? 

• Haha 1

You can be madly in love but the speed of the collapse can be rather spectacular at times. Doesn’t help that her first marriage was dead in the water and over in less than 3 years.

I can think of two friend couples who you’d have never said they’d be over and divorced but all of them can’t bear to be in the same City let alone the same room! Both marriages lasted less than 4 years so I’ll ball park that as the aim.

In evolutionary biology, parasitism is a relationship between species, where one organism, the parasite, lives on or in another organism, the host, causing it some harm, and is adapted structurally to this way of life.

This really has to be the shittest thread in a very long time.

• Like 1

Well less than 6 months and we already have the rumours starting. I just want to say they maybe bollocks but there were rumours for years about diana and charles. Similarly you don't hear these rumours with the likes of kate and william.

https://www.gossipcop.com/prince-harry-meghan-markle-marriage-fight/amp/

https://www.newidea.com.au/meghan-markle-storms-out-on-prince-harry

Meghan before wedding

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/946750/Meghan-Markle-royal-wedding-news-Prince-Harry-friends/amp

Meghan after wedding

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/lifestyle/prince-harry-apos-friends-reportedly-110000148.html?espv=1

It was fucking obvious she wouldn't last in the royal family.

I give it 3 years. Harry's never been stable and down to earth enough to settle down. He'll probably get married 10 times in his life.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Deathray said:

It was fucking obvious she wouldn't last in the royal family.

I give it 3 years. Harry's never been stable and down to earth enough to settle down. He'll probably get married 10 times in his life.

10 times in his life  at least his been politically correct

i'd like to see which box he ticks next

To be fair, I spent a lot of my honeymoon arguing with my husband.

We lasted 5 years. 

Still the the worst holiday I’ve ever been on (and that includes the leaky caravan holiday to Porthcawl with my parents when I was 6 and it pissed down for a fortnight)