the_engineer

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Only costs us £1.24 per person apparently.  How many people is that to pay for just 5 of Meghans outfits below? Yea I know people will say about Kate.  Meghan has spend 635k on clothes to kate's 85k.  Still disgusting but easier amount to swallow. 

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-2018-wardrobe-cost.html/

Imagine living in a world were 100s of thousands of poor people all group together to pay for an already rich persons outfits? Well no need to imagine anymore. 

EHVOGEJW4AUVz2S.jpeg

Even though I technically work in the fashion industry. How the hell does a single outfit cost in excess of £60K?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Even though I technically work in the fashion industry. How the hell does a single outfit cost in excess of £60K?

Aah, you're a salesman not a spy or jet-setting civil servant. :lol:

1 minute ago, Kinnock said:

Aah, you're a salesman not a spy or jet-setting civil servant. :lol:

I am not any sort of salesman, thank you very much:angry:

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I am not any sort of salesman, thank you very much:angry:

I think Kinnock has an inferiority complex

so close yet so far

Kinnock

If I were a salesman I would actually be detailing why you would need an outfit that came with such a hefty price tag.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

The only thing I can think of is a one of a kind big name designer, designed that personally for her. But even then... :angry2: a monstrous waste of taxpayers money.

Harry and Willz and the wives set to turn up at remembrance event together.

Nan's gave them a ring and told them to get over themselves then....

Stepping back as senior royals. Surely the first step to leaving the royal family and the inevitable divorce.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51040751

It was rumoured a few days ago when prince Charles put ginge and cringe in their place below

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=okPIf_A2kwQ

9 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Stepping back as senior royals. Surely the first step to leaving the royal family and the inevitable divorce.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51040751

It was rumoured a few days ago when prince Charles put ginge and cringe in their place below

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=okPIf_A2kwQ

Only if he misses it.

I think she is going back to acting. Very lucative.

Good riddance, I hope the pair of them fuck off abroad never to be seen again. 

• Like 4

The titles should be forfeited, their royal properties should be forfeited, the royal money should be forfeited and they should stay in Canada. 

They do want to be ‘normal’ after all...

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Windsor said:

The titles should be forfeited, their royal properties should be forfeited, the royal money should be forfeited and they should stay in Canada.

They do want to be ‘normal’ after all...

I find it extraordinary that anybody would take on Harry in full knowledge that certain things will be expected of her, and almost immediately start whimpering about the shit that comes with it.  She knew that she would be at the mercy of the media (social and gutter press).   She knew all the background of Harry's mother and how she exploited the media and then whined when it bit her in the arse. 

WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE EXPECT?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Toast said:

I find it extraordinary that anybody would take on Harry in full knowledge that certain things will be expected of her, and almost immediately start whimpering about the shit that comes with it.  She knew that she would be at the mercy of the media (social and gutter press).   She knew all the background of Harry's mother and how she exploited the media and then whined when it bit her in the arse. 

WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE EXPECT?

:lol:

Scottish-Wildcat-Gallery-2.jpg

What was that for?

Let me be clear, I don't envy these women their position at all.  I just have no respect for anyone who takes something on in full knowledge of what it entails, and then throws hissy fits about it. 

The people I do respect are those who are wise enough to realise that they wouldn't be comfortable or happy in the job, and so graciously decline.  Like Chelsey Davy did.

• Like 2

There’s a quote I like that goes something like this.

A woman marries a man expecting him to change whereas a man marries a woman expecting her to stay the same and they both end up disappointed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It seems it was a surprise announcement. The rest of the Royal Family learned of it when the statement was posted.

I feel the Duke of Edinburgh might get behind the wheel just one more time...

• Haha 2

Prediction:

- There will be a divorce in the next five years

- Harry will get in Royal Family good books and a "public" interview will happen where he and William are best friends again

- Meghan will renounce royal title and go back to acting in Hollywood as it is clear she misses it

- Their son will get a royal title and live in London

- They will attend state funerals and coronation of his father etc

- The Crown writers are taking notes

As a royalist i'm kinda annoyed at the way this is playing out, lol.

1 hour ago, Toast said:

What was that for?

Let me be clear, I don't envy these women their position at all.  I just have no respect for anyone who takes something on in full knowledge of what it entails, and then throws hissy fits about it. 

The people I do respect are those who are wise enough to realise that they wouldn't be comfortable or happy in the job, and so graciously decline.  Like Chelsey Davy did.

From what i heard she was vetoed by the fco.

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

From what i heard she was vetoed by the fco.

You'll need to explain that.

2 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Prediction:

- Harry will get in Royal Family good books and a "public" interview will happen where he and William are best friends again

- Meghan will renounce royal title and go back to acting in Hollywood as it is clear she misses it

I'm loving it,lol.

2 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Prediction:

I can't see their child being given a royal title.   Princess Anne's children did OK without any.

3 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Prediction:

If you look at the first page I said she'd get a kid out of him then divorce,this is the first stage of that. My 2022 prediction is looking optimistic 2021 looking more accurate. 

I found the part  in their Instagram post about a 'new chapter' interesting and heavy on the raising their son . Nothing about Harry and Meghan enjoying time to themselves or being with one another. I wonder if the new chapter  means separation or divorce? The phase new chapter is used quite alot when referring to that. Already rumours of them going on holidays separately aswell.

7 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Prediction:

The whining little shit should be left out in the cold. 

Interesting predictions. Problem is Markle was a second rate actress who never made the big time. Yes she may fancy herself as being a senior royal (which she never was) but don’t forget she is pushing 40. Her acting career is as good as over.

Pencil Fergie II for I’m a Celebrity 2025. Her whole family are trash, so I don’t know why anyone expected any different from her.

As for him: he needs to get a grip and realise he’s not the only kid in the world whose mum died. As another commentator pointed out, after visiting land mine victims and victims of other horrendous practices in Africa you’d think they’d realise their lot in life was not a bad one. 

Couple of self-obsessed, selfish arseholes.

• Like 3

Harry looks much more like Charles than William does.

I'm happy for them. Harry was always the most relatable one of the bunch. 

• Like 1

Typical actress, she wanted all the fame but suddenly realised that it was an every day job dealing with the press intrusion no matter where they went in the world. If she thinks that 'stepping back' will bring an instant cure then she does not realise just how big the 'Firm' is as far as the media goes.

• Like 2