the_engineer

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am thankful that William is married and that he and Kate have produced an heir and two spares, thus rendering Ginger and Whinger surplus to requirements and irrelevant.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Toast said:

What was that for?

Let me be clear, I don't envy these women their position at all.  I just have no respect for anyone who takes something on in full knowledge of what it entails, and then throws hissy fits about it. 

The people I do respect are those who are wise enough to realise that they wouldn't be comfortable or happy in the job, and so graciously decline.  Like Chelsey Davy did.

I was just pulling yer pigtails toastie!

I absolutely agree with you 100%.

I actually predicted, a long while back, that they would end up living Stateside and their 'we will split our time between North America and the UK is going to be a load of old bollocks.

Public opinion will further turn against them ( like hand back your free house and other privileges you utter cunting freeloaders ) and they will fuck off to Canada on a permanent basis.

This, I believe, is EXACTLY how they expect it to all play out anyway.

Love or hate the Royals, they have utterly fucked over the Queen big time. How can you not tell her and the rest BEFORE you stick it all up on Instagram?

They look massive cunts now, they really do deserve all of the negative press they will get.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Best thing would be for the Queen to tell them they're sacked anyway, and withdraw all titles, land and privileges.  They've asked for it.

The colossal cheek of expecting to keep their grace-and-favour house!

• Like 3

We got what we paid for.

I mean L/F/N  said more in his last post moaning about them. Than dear old Queeny said saying how great everything was going to be this year in her silly little broadccast on Dec 25.

51 minutes ago, redrumours said:

We got what we paid for.

I mean L/F/N  said more in his last post moaning about them. Than dear old Queeny said saying how great everything was going to be this year in her silly little broadccast on Dec 25.

I'm no grammatical genius by any stretch of the imagination but you have written that so badly it makes you look like a fucking moron.

37 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I'm no grammatical genius by any stretch of the imagination but you have written that so badly it makes you look like a fucking moron.

39 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

First point correct.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, redrumours said:

First point correct.

Yes, but you are still a fucking moron.

On 17/12/2018 at 05:32, philheybrookbay said:

As someone who can pinpoint that start of the collapse of my own civil partnership at 4 months ( and we’d been together 5 years beforehand and then staggered on for a long mostly bitter 6 years) the counter claim that things don’t fall apart that quickly simply isn’t true. All it takes is one massive row , a lack of backing down and bingo you’re in trouble.

And if you loose the faith of the in-laws which happened in my case towards the end, forget it. You may as well run up the white flag and give up. 

It’s all looking depressingly familiar tbh.

Well shes lost the faith of her in laws of that there can be little doubt now. 

So they go to Canada. How long before something happens and they have to come back- look at our Number 1 pick, that's going to be a massive state event. Do they come back and show a united front (unlikely) or will just he come back? 

Theres some rumour going about Prince William and an affair - could that be a deflection?

11 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

16 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Tell us about her great  speech then. Don't think she mentioned the free loading cunts.

I joked on my first opening post but could the possibility of them having an 'accident' actually happen?  Then again it would immortalise her and who wants to immortalise that horrible woman.

Fact is meghan could do irreparable damage to the royal family with truth or lies. Imagine the things she could say . 

Their titles need to be stripped straight away and I reckon that will be their punishment for posting on bloody Instagram and not telling the queen first. 

Not to mention the 'Carbon footprint ' living on both sides of the Atlantic every 6 months. Complete hypocrites just hope they go full time and leave completely. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Then again it would immortalise her and who wants to immortalise that horrible woman.

Nah.  Even Diana hasn't been "immortalised".  Since she died there's a whole generation grown up, most of whom have never even heard of her.  While she's not exactly forgotten,  I doubt most people ever think of her unless prompted by something in the media.

1 hour ago, philheybrookbay said:

Well shes lost the faith of her in laws of that there can be little doubt now. 

So they go to Canada. How long before something happens and they have to come back- look at our Number 1 pick, that's going to be a massive state event. Do they come back and show a united front (unlikely) or will just he come back? 

Theres some rumour going about Prince William and an affair - could that be a deflection?

There has been a rumour about Prince William having an affair for ages. Probably is true but nobody seems to care. 

If Prince Philip did die they would both be expected to return for the funeral. Even the Duke and Duchess of Windsor had to return for certain events and Wallis Simpson was arguably a more hated woman than Markle is today (even though I just listened to a black woman on newsnight say it’s racism and no white men have a right to say otherwise). 

Even though the Queen seems up for letting them get away with it, I still think the shiftless bastards should lose their titles!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Toast said:

I am thankful that William is married and that he and Kate have produced an heir and two spares, thus rendering Ginge and Cringe surplus to requirements and irrelevant.

There is rumours of a fourth pregnancy, if true would make the narcissistic duo even more surplus and irrelevant!

• Like 3

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10708665/meghan-markle-fashion-brands-waxwork/

Apparently Meghan has been in negotiations with fashion companies for a while now. She really is a disingenuous overglorified hustler  and the royal family needs to f*** the both of them off.Their toxic trash.

On another note she strikes me as somebody who revels in victimhood mentality. I'm not a massive fan of Piers Morgan but he's called it right on her.Bang on the money. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, the_engineer said:

I joked on my first opening post but could the possibility of them having an 'accident' actually happen?  Then again it would immortalise her and who wants to immortalise that horrible woman.

Fact is meghan could do irreparable damage to the royal family with truth or lies. Imagine the things she could say . 

Their titles need to be stripped straight away and I reckon that will be their punishment for posting on bloody Instagram and not telling the queen first. 

Not to mention the 'Carbon footprint ' living on both sides of the Atlantic every 6 months. Complete hypocrites just hope they go full time and leave completely. 

What would be the point? She's digging her own grave as far as public opinion is concerned :ph34r: By the time she starts trying to cause real problems, everyone (including Harry) will have moved on.

On 17/12/2018 at 05:32, philheybrookbay said:

BBC News - Prince Harry and Meghan: Duchess returns to Canada as Queen seeks solution https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51055074

Shes gone. And little one didnt come back following holiday.

Mmmmmm. She's showing her true colours.

Toronto in 2021

29481.jpeg

• Haha 5

Personally I couldn't give a toss about the royal family. They are an irrelevance and whether we have a monarchy or not, whether harry and his brood clear off abroad and whether Andrew wants to screw around with young girls has absolutely no impact on my life. The media like to make out that this is some big deal and that the royal family is somehow important to this country.

If you asked the average person I bet most would say much the same too. Institutions come and go and some just become more irrelevant as the world becomes more turbulent.

Nothing more than a soap opera. 

Weve had a plane shot down in the middle east yet the issue of harry and his family moving a broad seems to be grabbing too much air time.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

BBC News - Prince Harry and Meghan: Duchess returns to Canada as Queen seeks solution https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51055074

"Bryony Gordon, a Daily Telegraph journalist who knows and has interviewed the couple, suggested their decision could be linked to their mental health, after becoming a "punching bag" for a "misogynistic and racist" nation. "

Wow.  Just wow.  Who is this bitch?

1 hour ago, Toast said:

"Bryony Gordon, a Daily Telegraph journalist who knows and has interviewed the couple, suggested their decision could be linked to their mental health, after becoming a "punching bag" for a "misogynistic and racist" nation. "

Wow.  Just wow.  Who is this bitch

Telegraph journalist who writes comment pieces in which anecdotes about herself feature heavily. Has written 3 books about herself in the last 5 years. Has slept with Russell Brand and probably lots of other 'slebs' if you can be bothered to look it up online (I can't)

• Like 2

As a woman, I'm unlikely to be entirely misogynistic.  As for racist, the impression I've gained of Meghan's family is that her (black) mother seems like a very dignified lady, while her (white) father's side behave like trailer trash.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Toast said:

As a woman, I'm unlikely to be entirely misogynistic.  As for racist, the impression I've gained of Meghan's family is that her (black) mother seems like a very dignified lady, while her (white) father's side behave like trailer trash.

I'll be honest when I look at Meghan I don't see a black woman, the first impression I got from her is fake. The whole race thing is a joke,I agree her actual black mother comes off as very nice. Anyone who hates Meghan because of her black heritage ( very few) is stupid, especially when there's so many other things to dislike about her. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1