the_engineer

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 hours ago, redrumours said:

Tell us about her great  speech then. Don't think she mentioned the free loading cunts.

Great speech????? The free loading cunts assertion was made by ME!!!!

I was not quoting or paraphrasing anybody, I was stating the inevitable thoughts and views of the British public.

You are a grade A fuckwitt and embody everything that is wrong and shit about this forum.

5 hours ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Telegraph journalist who writes comment pieces in which anecdotes about herself feature heavily. Has written 3 books about herself in the last 5 years. Has slept with Russell Brand and probably lots of other 'slebs' if you can be bothered to look it up online (I can't)

Russell Brand must have very low standards

43 minutes ago, paddyfool said:

I wonder if some of the contrasting media coverage has less to do with their wives and more to do with the brothers. Both of them are well aware of the way the tabloid media went after their mom.Maybe it drove one of them to know how to work the media like a skilled politician and get the kind of favorable coverage never afforded his parents,while with Harry maybe it just fueled resentment and someone unwillingness to play the game which is why he always was treated like a "bad boy" or rebel even before he wed Megan.

• Like 1

It's so interesting how Meghan has been villfied despite it being common knowledge that Harry hasn't been happy as a royal for a really long time. It doesn't seem to have occurred to anyone that he may have wanted to marry her because she had her own career and was supportive of him wanting to live a relatively normal life. Hands up if that's the case then the wedding being funded was uncalled for, but on the flip side, holding fire to wait and see if the marriage is working before breaking away is actually sensible. He knew that marrying some toff with no ambition of their own, wouldn't support him in the same way and would want all the royal perks forever which he doesn't. They want to go and be financially stable good luck to them! 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Lozzie said:

It's so interesting how Meghan has been villfied despite it being common knowledge that Harry hasn't been happy as a royal for a really long time. It doesn't seem to have occurred to anyone that he may have wanted to marry her because she had her own career and was supportive of him wanting to live a relatively normal life. Hands up if that's the case then the wedding being funded was uncalled for but on the flip side, holding fire to wait and see if the marriage is working before breaking away is actually sensible. He knew that marrying some toff with no ambition of their own, wouldn't support him in the same way and would want all the royal perks forever which he doesn't. They want to go and be financially stable good luck to them! 

'Hands up if that's the case then the wedding being funded was uncalled for'

Yeah there is that small issue of the £2.5 million they spent doing up Frogmore House too? I think they lost the moral high ground when they did that, particularly if their end game plan was always to sail off into the Canadian sunset.

But actually I don't really care I just thought your post was missing a vital component.

1 hour ago, Lozzie said:

It's so interesting how Meghan has been villfied despite it being common knowledge that Harry hasn't been happy as a royal for a really long time. It doesn't seem to have occurred to anyone that he may have wanted to marry her because she had her own career and was supportive of him wanting to live a relatively normal life. Hands up if that's the case then the wedding being funded was uncalled for, but on the flip side, holding fire to wait and see if the marriage is working before breaking away is actually sensible. He knew that marrying some toff with no ambition of their own, wouldn't support him in the same way and would want all the royal perks forever which he doesn't. They want to go and be financially stable good luck to them! 

Think it was the other way round, none of them wanted the royalty job. 

There really is some monumental shit being written about all this.

When you start quoting that load of old dog wank 'Buzzfeed' then you really have lost the fucking plot.

Lets rewind to before Harry met Sally Meghan.

He was, without a doubt, the most popular Royal of a generation. Well loved and thought of as 'one of us' we forgave him his high jinx episodes and his devil may care attitudes because he really seemed to be just an ordinary guy who still hadn't and wasn't coping after his mums death.

Fast forward to a point when he met the 'famous' actress Meghan  Markle, star of a hugely successful  'what the fuck is it?  TV series 'Suits'.

Everybody was made up for the fella, the popular/gutter press waxed lyrical about how happy he was, how great they were together and how the Royal family were, finally, getting wiv da programme and mirroring British society with a mixed race marriage.

Then the wheels began to fall off.

Maybe it started with the private jets and Elton John but we know it ended with them becoming a couple of lecturing cunts that saw absolutely no issue flying here and there while telling the rest of us that flying was killing the Planet etc.

People do not like that too much.

They tried to justify it 'for security reasons' even though his brother was happy to take his family on Easy Jet or summat, with the other plebs, taking up the front rows of seats.

Then they continued to jet around the globe and get all savey the planet while leaving a carbon footprint bigger than a whole herd of African Elephants cocks.

We tired of it all, we were gutted about how he had changed and, of course, we began to look at her and wonder.

Their announcement that they want to step back from public duties is no issue for us, is it.

What IS the issue is whether they will continue to trouser millions of pounds of taxpayers money while doing what they want to do,  to wit 'Having your cake and eating it'.

This will not do at all!

Maybe they would like to hand back the £2 million odd pounds we shelled out for to make their home all nice and cosy?

As for the transition to be financially independent, they are worth over £35 million between them, what part of 'you do not need a transition period you wankers' would they not get?

So, basically, if you want to go, go. Leave, let her do voice overs for Disney and he become some sort of global ambassador for whatever BUT do not fuck the public over with your unreasonable wants and conditions.

Cunts.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, gcreptile said:

Well... no more royal highness:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51163865

Shouldn’t be a Duke or Duchess, or a Prince either.

Mr and Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor would be suffice.

• Like 2

I give it a couple more years at most.   She just isn't his type - look at all the girls he's been with before, he is definitely attracted to a type and Megan isn't it.  Won't be surprised if this is an infatuation which will suddenly burst like a bubble.

She'll be all right:  she's got her meal ticket for life now, that will always have been the plan.

• Like 3

Meghan will get bored and realise that because she isn't a proper royal anymore with all the lovely stuff and things funded by the public (they have to pay back £2 million for Frogmore House) that she isn't so special. She won't have a lot of commitments in Canada other than being a mother and the occasional charity work and then she will miss acting if she isn't missing it already.

I live near Windsor and my mum's close friend told me that she knows a woman who works at Windsor Castle for H&M press office etc and apparently Meghan is a right madam/bossy and always wants to get her own way.

It really feels like with all the strip of royal titles, things relating to the army being stripped basically, being made to distance himself from his blood family and friends in UK, that Harry is in an abusive relationship. These are all the warning signs people tell you about - just not talked about here because Harry isn't a woman. We know Harry has had or has mental health issues so he's just giving in to person he thinks he loves.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Things could get really nasty. I believe this is the first stage to divorce. I agree with toast this may have be a crush or infatuation he had for a few years before they met.Of course he was able to meet and date this girl he's crazy about, being a prince but those types of relationships rarely turn out well especially with bad women like Meghan. She definitely doesn't love him ,infact I think she only loves herself ,see how she treats her father the man in her life who's been with her longest. Abandoned because he had an heart attack at the wrong time .

It's looking very likely sometime in the future (not the near future) Meghan will do a tell all 'explosive' interview. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

I live near Windsor and my mum's close friend told me that she knows a woman who works at Windsor Castle for H&M press office etc and apparently Meghan is a right madam/bossy and always wants to get her own way.

I learned the other day that the aunt of one of my neighbours is a lady-in-waiting to the Queen.   I am not planning to ask for any insider gossip though, as I doubt such would be forthcoming :lol:  Shame though.

I was convinced that they would have two children together but now I think its likely it will just be Archie. Part of me feels sorry for Prince Harry. I think he is foolish and in for a rude awakening from his bubble.For now infatuation will protect him from reality but that is highly time limited. 

Another part of me thinks he is a selfish spoilt brat and deserves the hostility and criticism he is receiving. 

I do reckon the royal family and especially the Queen are expecting his marriage to hit the buffers at some point and want to keep the door open to then welcoming him back in the future. Hence the carefully chosen warm words from the Queen recently. 

• Like 1

It's a pity that this sort of arrangement couldn't have been worked out a few years ago, as Chelsy might have felt able to marry him on those terms.  But I suppose it was never going to be possible as long as Harry was the "spare".

• Like 1

Lets see how long it takes before it all kicks off again regarding us fucking saps paying for their security home AND abroad.

This will not do !!!!

So it begins. They're saying it's a mistake , if so why not just correct it and not mention it? This is a way of getting the public ready for the divorce imo.

https://news.sky.com/story/royal-review-after-meghan-given-title-of-divorced-woman-11913741

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

So it begins. They're saying it's a mistake , if so why not just correct it and not mention it? This is a way of getting the public ready for the divorce imo.

https://news.sky.com/story/royal-review-after-meghan-given-title-of-divorced-woman-11913741

I echo Windsor's suggestion of Mr and Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor.  What's wrong with that?

Harry is clearly furious and by saying he had "no other option" that pretty much confirms to me that he's been sacked.  He obviously wanted to keep all the bits he wanted and was told No. 

Are they going to have to change their branding to #sussexnotroyal?

Call me a romantic old fool, but I think they'll live happily ever after.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Toast said:

I echo Windsor's suggestion of Mr and Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor.  What's wrong with that?

Harry is clearly furious and by saying he had "no other option" that pretty much confirms to me that he's been sacked.  He obviously wanted to keep all the bits he wanted and was told No. 

Are they going to have to change their branding to #sussexnotroyal?

Just to spite them he could hire himself out as a sperm doner (nowt too sleazy, medical environment test tube - could even get Meg to work as his fluffer) but that line of parents with their hands out at Windsor Castle demanding to go on the household budget might force a rethink, eh?

• Haha 1