the_engineer

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It can take up to 7 years to really get to know someone inside out, so I'm calling it 2024 - defo wont last longer than that.

On 19/01/2020 at 04:00, the_engineer said:

Things could get really nasty. I believe this is the first stage to divorce. I agree with toast this may have be a crush or infatuation he had for a few years before they met.Of course he was able to meet and date this girl he's crazy about, being a prince but those types of relationships rarely turn out well especially with bad women like Meghan. She definitely doesn't love him ,infact I think she only loves herself ,see how she treats her father the man in her life who's been with her longest. Abandoned because he had an heart attack at the wrong time .

It's looking very likely sometime in the future (not the near future) Meghan will do a tell all 'explosive' interview. 

Agree. It's got all the hallmarks of an abusive relationship with our Megan. Trouble is, her old man isn't playing ball, what with the interviews it's all coming across as rather sordid now. I guess the mess Andrew is in is deflecting matters slightly, but with a pending court case for all, itll come back into focus.

But like I said before, loose respect of the relatives of the other half and you've got to be pretty cast iron solid to survive. 

• Like 1

Hopefully if they do split then there is an NDA or something in the pre nup (hopefully did one) where it says do not do any interviews about state of relationship.

• Like 2

Don't know why but does anyone recently have an ominous feeling with regards to where this is heading? Been watching alot of Diana interviews and videos about her.Diana and the press were constantly talked about in a year or two before her death. It was primed to come to a head. 

Harry  is mirroring Diana in many ways . Complaining about the press but then giving interviews. Though I don't think Harry has it anywhere near as bad as Diana did .

Mental health and Harry is constantly being talked about and in the press, and it's heavily linked and associated to prince harry in the same way the press was to Diana. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/politics97/diana/press.html

Irrespective of the source it's being put out there for a narrative reason.

https://www.ibtimes.com/prince-harrys-mental-health-struggles-revisited-amid-rumors-he-had-breakdown-2910279

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1244180/prince-harry-news-prince-william-latest-meghan-markle-news-royal-family-update/amp

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8013495/amp/Prince-Harrys-series-mental-health-involves-visits-hospitals-treatment-centres-UK.html

Diana deliberately courted the media.  Those last few days, she was flaunting herself at them on Dodi's boat, well aware that the long lenses of the paparazzi were on her, and welcoming the fact.  Yet when they arrived in Paris, for some reason they avoided photographers as though they were assassins.   All they had to do was come out, pose and wave and get into the car.  It wouldn't have killed them to do that.  Alternatively, not go out at all, but stay in the hotel.

Harry's shaping up the same.  Mental health my arse.  It's just wanting everything your own way with no regard for anyone else. 

As a mate of mine used to say, "Well, we'd ALL like to do THAT."

• Like 3

Well if you see Harry or Meghan anywhere near Paris make sure they are not being followed by paps and going under a tunnel. Though I do think there are new rules for French press now in that you need permission from the celebrity before taking personal photos.

I only know this because a famous person I follow once did PR photos in Paris with someone who he is supposed to be going out with but not and Tumblr detectives looked up the laws.

There is no ambiguity to this. Harry has left the Royal Family.

Irrespective of the rights and wrongs or who is to blame, both of them are a pair of cunts.

He has always disliked the whole 'Royalty' thing, it has been obvious for a long time that, unlike his brother, he considered his birth into the dynasty as a burden.

This is aside to what he really thinks in respect to his mothers treatment by them throughout her marriage, divorce and death.

It is incredible, in view of all of that, that he has the brass neck to still consider himself to be The Duke of Sussex and use it to further his own career in the charidee sector etc, etc.

I have not mentioned her because, obviously, to be critical would make me a racist.

I actually think the sooner they are finished with the remainder of their royal duties and are out of here for good the sooner everybody will stop talking about them and just fuck them both off.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Well if you see Harry or Meghan anywhere near Paris make sure they are not being followed by paps and going under a tunnel. Though I do think there are new rules for French press now in that you need permission from the celebrity before taking personal photos.

I only know this because a famous person I follow once did PR photos in Paris with someone who he is supposed to be going out with but not and Tumblr detectives looked up the laws.

Follow? 

Is that the acceptable word for stalk?:D

They don't want to be part of senior royal family and yet want to make a brand out of being a member of the royal family. You are either in or you are out, can't be both, lol. Now Meghan/Harry is/are throwing another strop.

Guess back to acting and doing interviews if want to make money my dear.

kuntz.thumb.jpg.56289b21c8daf3087b8ef7044d826a72.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

image.jpeg.46ee55c46ae872fc43c865dd28c39

• Haha 2

Well done to the pair of them. The money without the pain of the arse licking/hating (depends if it is a slow news day or silly season) of the the public on this side of the pond. Vaguely interesting story. That runs and runs and runs and runs...............................................his uncle is a paedo but no one mentions it. But good for her for cashing in while redhead cunts are still deemed cool. The sooner that wanker of a redhead who wrote Galway Girl pegs it the better.  

Whats the bets on the daughter being named Diana?

Fucking assholes.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

his uncle is a paedo but no one mentions it.

That is not true.  The suggestion is that he may have had sex with a 17 year-old girl.  That is legal in most countries, including here in the UK. 

It certainly does not make him a paedophile.  Paedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children.  Not physically mature teenagers.

1 minute ago, Toast said:

That is not true.  The suggestion is that he may have had sex with a 17 year-old girl.  That is legal in most countries, including here in the UK. 

It certainly does not make him a paedophile.  Paedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children.  Not physically mature teenagers.

You have pictures of him on your wall from the Falklands conflict and the boat he spent five minutes on and think he is still sexy. Until the underage/paedo list of his cock consumers is revealed, he can go fuck himself in any respect stakes. 

Imagine defending a nonce, choosing instead to be part of a campaign of hatred against a couple who don’t want to be part of outdated royal norms.

Bin the royals after the Queen dies.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Imagine defending a nonce, choosing instead to be part of a campaign of hatred against a couple who don’t want to be part of outdated royal norms.

If you are going to do that the decision needs to be taken now. When the Queen dies there will be such a cacophony of nationalist grief sharing that the Republicans won't get a look in. They tend to have notoriously tone deaf timing anyway. I think it will undergo considerable trimming before its demise but I am not sure I will live to see it.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

If you are going to do that the decision needs to be taken now. When the Queen dies there will be such a cacophony of nationalist grief sharing that the Republicans won't get a look in. They tend to have notoriously tone deaf timing anyway. I think it will undergo considerable trimming before its demise but I am not sure I will live to see it.

All true, but it’s a nice thought isn’t it?

3 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

You have pictures of him on your wall from the Falklands conflict and the boat he spent five minutes on and think he is still sexy. Until the underage/paedo list of his cock consumers is revealed, he can go fuck himself in any respect stakes. 

He flew Sea King Helicopters that acted as decoys to stop Exocet missiles from blowing up our ships.

There is also no evidence, as yet, that states that he had sex with girls under the age of consent, just the testimony of a woman that may be slightly unhinged and the poor decision making in remaining a 'friend' of a known paedophile.

If you are going to rip him to pieces, and I am no fan of his, at least get your fucking facts right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wont happen. Monarchy trounces republic in most polling by circa 63% support and that's even with the 25-49 demographic. In general folk love Queenie, seem to love William, and if they are meh on Charlie its not to the point of changing the system...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

You been living in a cave the last few months?

They don't want to be part of the 'outdated Royal norms? Then they drop their fucking titles.

They are a couple of chancers, she much worse than he is,

Self promoting and self absorbed, they have fucked over all members of their own family, apart from her mother, bullshitted their way through an interview with the worst interviewer in the world and, all in all, they are a pair of cunts.

The Royal family will out last them.

PS: Harry has now done much to endear himself to the average American by rubbishing their First Amendment.

Rearrange the following to make a sentence 'Prick He Clueless A Is'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1