the_engineer

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

He flew Sea King Helicopters that acted as decoys to stop Exocet missiles from blowing up our ships.

There is also no evidence, as yet, that states that he had sex with girls under the age of consent, just the testimony of a woman that may be slightly unhinged and the poor decision making in remaining a 'friend' of a known paedophile.

If you are going to rip him to pieces, and I am no fan of his, at least get your fucking facts right.

I will give you the Falklands (just) but that is all. For the rest he has shown himself to be a cover up merchant for his 'friends' with the knowledge he can just shuffle back to the UK and hide for a bit. And so do his mates. 

I thought Steve Earle wrote Galway Girl.  Truly a great man, and not even ginger. 

4 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

You have pictures of him on your wall from the Falklands conflict and the boat he spent five minutes on and think he is still sexy. Until the underage/paedo list of his cock consumers is revealed, he can go fuck himself in any respect stakes.

I am not, and never have been, attracted to him in the slightest.  From what I've heard, he's an unpleasant piece of work as well. 

But I do object to accusations of paedophilia by ignorant sorts who do not understand what the word means.   The sexual abuse of small children is a horrific thing for which we have a word.  That word should not be used to describe a perfectly natural sexual attraction towards physically mature teenagers.

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Imagine defending a nonce, choosing instead to be part of a campaign of hatred against a couple who don’t want to be part of outdated royal norms.

1. See above

2. What LFN said.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Toast said:

I am not, and never have been, attracted to him in the slightest.  From what I've heard, he's an unpleasant piece of work as well. 

But I do object to accusations of paedophilia by ignorant sorts who do not understand what the word means.   The sexual abuse of small children is a horrific thing for which we have a word.  That word should not be used to describe a perfectly natural sexual attraction towards physically mature teenagers.

1. See above

2. What LFN said.

1. Off course you do but you cannot admit now that the curtain has been opened.

2. Yeah. But just the first bit. 

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You been living in a cave the last few months?

They don't want to be part of the 'outdated Royal norms? Then they drop their fucking titles.

They are a couple of chancers, she much worse than he is,

Self promoting and self absorbed, they have fucked over all members of their own family, apart from her mother, bullshitted their way through an interview with the worst interviewer in the world and, all in all, they are a pair of cunts.

The Royal family will out last them.

PS: Harry has now done much to endear himself to the average American by rubbishing their First Amendment.

Rearrange the following to make a sentence 'Prick He Clueless A Is'.

How have they fucked over the royals? Revealing some unsavoury truths about them, perhaps? And, to pre-empt the potential response to that, why are they any less believable than the over-privileged wankers that surrounded them?

They should drop their titles, that I agree with. Meghan’s treatment of her dad was pretty nasty, true. And yes, they are self-promoting tossers, almost invariably like other actors (Meghan) and twats who are given everything on a silver platter (Harry). They aren’t completely beyond reproach, don’t get me wrong. 

But look, we’re still talking about them, and we still endeavour to shield Andrew from facing up to his shady involvement with Epstein and underage girls because all our energy goes into attacking this clearly mentally troubled couple who didn’t toe the royal line. It’s a sick fucking joke.

33 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

How have they fucked over the royals? Revealing some unsavoury truths about them, perhaps? And, to pre-empt the potential response to that, why are they any less believable than the over-privileged wankers that surrounded them?

They should drop their titles, that I agree with. Meghan’s treatment of her dad was pretty nasty, true. And yes, they are self-promoting tossers, almost invariably like other actors (Meghan) and twats who are given everything on a silver platter (Harry). They aren’t completely beyond reproach, don’t get me wrong. 

But look, we’re still talking about them, and we still endeavour to shield Andrew from facing up to his shady involvement with Epstein and underage girls because all our energy goes into attacking this clearly mentally troubled couple who didn’t toe the royal line. It’s a sick fucking joke.

The 'unsavoury truths' as you put it was based around an accusation of racism that, when stated, tarnished the whole family because they refused to identify the individual.

That was wrong on every level. You know that.

Andrew? Yes, he needs to talk to the FBI, he has questions to answer but that is about Andrew and that is a separate issue to the Markles who lied in the interview, are using their titles to open doors, even though they want to do things their way and acted pretty fucking shabbily as his 99 year old grandfather lay in hospital dying.

It's not about attacking them, they have come under scrutiny after that interview and they have been found wanting.

Mentally troubled? I'd run with that as far as Harry is concerned but not her, not a fucking chance.

• Like 3

I can't believe that Meghan's chaotic, destructive energy has also been wrecking this forum for a while now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

1. Off course you do but you cannot admit now that the curtain has been opened.

You're the one that's "off course" :lol:  Prince Andrew is not my type at all, the Windsor men are all an ugly bunch. 

But I see that you are just using this as a smokescreen to ignore the far more important point that I made.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Toast said:

You're the one that's "off course" :lol:  Prince Andrew is not my type at all, the Windsor men are all an ugly bunch. 

But I see that you are just using this as a smokescreen to ignore the far more important point that I made.

Prince Edward was quite sexy in his twenties .I felt quite lustful when I googled photos of him and they certainly  aided me in experiencing some light relief! His father Prince Philip was a dish in his younger years also.

But Prince William and his biceps when receiving his coronavirus vaccine today :wub:

• Confused 1

Just now, Gooseberry Crumble said:

You  don't think Prince Edward was handsome in his younger years @Toast ?

Not my type.

Louise has his mouth, doesn't she?  The smiley upturned corners.  No doubt about her paternity  :evil2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

the Windsor men are all an ugly bunch. 

Go fuck yourself.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Toast said:

Not my type.

Louise has his mouth, doesn't she?  The smiley upturned corners.  No doubt about her paternity  :evil2:

Oh I'd have happily and enthusiastically  devoured and tenderly ate him in his prime!

Not now though he's let himself go!

1 minute ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Oh I'd have happily and enthusiastically  devoured and tenderly ate him in his prime!

Not now though he's let himself go!

TMI.

Oi, this is DL. Not fuckin' grindr.

Back somewhat on topic. Toast is indeed correct, Andrew isn't a paedophile. He hasn't exactly done himself any favours though has he? So I'm still going to laugh at the jokes such as "I fuckin told you,  stop calling him great uncle nonce" even if they aren't technically accurate. But ultimately no, he's not like that lost prophets sicko.

As to the ginger chancer and his mrs, so long as we're not paying tax to fund 'em, I don't much care. But still reserve the right to laugh at any good jibes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Windsor said:
1 hour ago, Toast said:

the Windsor men are all an ugly bunch. 

Go fuck yourself.

No offence.  :angel5:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

You  don't think Prince Edward was handsome in his younger years ?

Best of a bad bunch, maybe? Must be all the inbreeding.

Look up Alexander Ogilvy. Fucking PENG.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The 'unsavoury truths' as you put it was based around an accusation of racism that, when stated, tarnished the whole family because they refused to identify the individual.

That was wrong on every level. You know that.

Andrew? Yes, he needs to talk to the FBI, he has questions to answer but that is about Andrew and that is a separate issue to the Markles who lied in the interview, are using their titles to open doors, even though they want to do things their way and acted pretty fucking shabbily as his 99 year old grandfather lay in hospital dying.

It's not about attacking them, they have come under scrutiny after that interview and they have been found wanting.

Mentally troubled? I'd run with that as far as Harry is concerned but not her, not a fucking chance.

I don’t disagree with a fair amount of what you’re saying tbh. I am inclined to believe there’s truth in what they’ve said with regard to how they’ve been treated and such, but as for how they went about telling their side of the story, 1/10 for execution.

What I don’t agree with is bringing dead Phil into it, or indeed the sustained hatred directed towards them. Months of shit flung their way. It’s wrong. Leave them alone, and don’t pretend the rest of that weird fucking family are whiter than white. That’s all I’m saying. And, from the haters’ perspective, surely what with them being such self-indulgent attention seekers, forgetting their existence is exactly what they don’t want? If everyone shuts the up fuck about them, everyone’s a winner, right?

3 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Best of a bad bunch, maybe? Must be all the inbreeding.

Look up Alexander Ogilvy. Fucking PENG.

Oh I've long been a fan of the incredibly  peng Alexander  Ogilvy :wub:

He is incredibly   sexy and handsome  and dare I say and risk being accused of forgetting this forum isn't grindr  and say thoughts of the lovely Alexander Ogilvy  help me feel  a warm happy glow of satisfaction on occasion!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Toast said:

Sorry. Typo. Drop the second 'f'. The rest still stands. :-)

12 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Sorry. Typo. Drop the second 'f'. The rest still stands. :-)

You think that fancying a seventeen-year-old is as reprehensible as wanting to have sex with babies?  OK then.

19 minutes ago, Toast said:

You think that fancying a seventeen-year-old is as reprehensible as wanting to have sex with babies?  OK then.

Who mentioned babies apart from you. The guy is the bessie mate of a paedo and claims he knows nothing about nothing. Attended his parties, did business with him, backed him when he was put up in front of the law and tried, very badly, to excuse himself from it all in a shit interview he asked for.  But lets go for the acceptable term 'underage' instead. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

Who mentioned babies apart from you. The guy is the bessie mate of a paedo and claims he knows nothing about nothing. Attended his parties, did business with him, backed him when he was put up in front of the law and tried, very badly, to excuse himself from it all in a shit interview he asked for.  But lets go for the acceptable term 'underage' instead. 

You keep on about "paedos".  I'm not going to explain the meaning of that word to you again.  There is no excuse for your ignorance.  Read up on this guy or this -  that's what paedophiles are. 

"Underage" is entirely different.  That refers to legal definitions which vary according to the jurisdiction.  I was at it like a rabbit at 17, so were many of my friends and no crimes were committed.  That's my last contribution to this conversation.  Now fuck off.

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

You keep on about "paedos".  I'm not going to explain the meaning of that word to you again.  There is no excuse for your ignorance.  Read up on this guy or this -  that's what paedophiles are. 

"Underage" is entirely different.  That refers to legal definitions which vary according to the jurisdiction.  I was at it like a rabbit at 17, so were many of my friends and no crimes were committed.

'legal defintitions' Welcome to america. 

• Facepalm 1

I actually came here to mention something else on the same theme. I'm confused as to what Harry is seeking to achieve? He ended the Oprah interview by stating he hoped to re-establish close relations with his father and brother and then came over for Prince Philip's funeral. There was an assumption that would be the first step in thawing the ice on the bombshells they'd dropped but instead he now seems to be stepping up his 'revelations', now claiming to be on a destructive spiral between the ages of 28 to 32, trying to block the pain out and calling out his dad for not being more supportive. How continuing to air your dirty laundry in public is supposed to heal rifts is beyond me, which suggests he has no intention of doing that at all. I'm also slightly concerned that during this incredibly difficult time when he was suffering with fragile mental health, we gave him a gun and sent him to Iraq. :huh:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I don’t disagree with a fair amount of what you’re saying tbh. I am inclined to believe there’s truth in what they’ve said with regard to how they’ve been treated and such, but as for how they went about telling their side of the story, 1/10 for execution.

What I don’t agree with is bringing dead Phil into it, or indeed the sustained hatred directed towards them. Months of shit flung their way. It’s wrong. Leave them alone, and don’t pretend the rest of that weird fucking family are whiter than white. That’s all I’m saying. And, from the haters’ perspective, surely what with them being such self-indulgent attention seekers, forgetting their existence is exactly what they don’t want? If everyone shuts the up fuck about them, everyone’s a winner, right?

Nobody is pretending that the Royal Family is not dysfunctional.

If you can find it, there is a clip of a young Prince Charles being greeted, IIRC, off a train by his parents, after arriving home from boarding school.

The average family would hug and kiss, they all shook hands!

Not normal.

The point I made was that, as an example, if somebody accused somebody in your family of being a racist, YOU would be in the frame for it because there was no confirmation that you were not. Your whole family would be the subject of a witch hunt, worse still, your whole family would get tagged with that label.

That would be wrong, surely?

Let's not forget that she was welcomed by the vast majority of us, the rock that Harry needed, the streets knee deep in well wishers, millions watching the wedding on the TV, there was no hate...

They were perfectly entitled to go their own way, it's just the way they have gone about it has created the notion that they have fled a racist royal family and a racist country.

We have ALL been given that nice label and people have been, rightly, fucked off about it.

As you say, if we all shut the fuck up but, let's be honest, they are not going to stop the fucking hand wringing and the more they say the more of our piss they boil.

Basically, stop slagging off the family and the UK in public and all will be tickety boo, or summat.

• Like 1