the_engineer

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Win or lose tonight, I am thoroughly enjoying imagining how UTTERLY GUTTED Harry must be at missing England's progress to an actual cup final at Wembley.  :P

Football may be coming home, bet he wishes he could come home to see it.

1 hour ago, Toast said:

Win or lose tonight, I am thoroughly enjoying imagining how UTTERLY GUTTED Harry must be at missing England's progress to an actual cup final at Wembley.  :P

He made his bed he must lie in it!

5 hours ago, Toast said:

You’re the only one left mentioning him. Let it go, for fuck sake.

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Sigh...how can he talk about wanting a quiet life and no press intrusion and then publish an "accurate and wholly truthful" memoir of his "highs and lows" next year? :facepalm:

Prince Harry's bringing out a book.

Same excuse Meghan gave when she "published" a book and when the two did Oprah and when Meghan goes to call paps so she can appear in people magazine etc.

This doesn't include doing stuff with Netflix and Harry saying he was cut off with only £7 million inheritance to live on.

29 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Sigh...how can he talk about wanting a quiet life and no press intrusion and then publish an "accurate and wholly truthful" memoir of his "highs and lows" next year? :facepalm:

....because he is a cunt,

• Like 1

On 11/07/2021 at 20:54, The Quim Reaper said:

You’re the only one left mentioning him. Let it go, for fuck sake.

No I'm not. :evil2:

It's not complicated.

They want the money. They don't want the work.

This differentiates them in no way from, say me. I just didn't/don't have their opportunity.

Thus? I'm nice but sadly relegated to lifes also-rans, they however are cunts.

It's not complicated.

42 minutes ago, En Passant said:

It's not complicated.

They want the money. They don't want the work.

This differentiates them in no way from, say me. I just didn't/don't have their opportunity.

Thus? I'm nice but sadly relegated to lifes also-rans, they however are cunts.

It's not complicated.

Right, I don't blame anybody for not wanting to do the Royal job.  And I doubt anyone would much care if Harry had decided it wasn't for him, and had found himself another career. 

Like David Linley who was, what, fifth in line to the throne when he was born?   Not so very different from Harry's position.  He's never been a "working Royal".  He set up in business as a maker and designer of furniture.  

Harry could have done something like that.  Unfortunately he's married someone who wants to be a celebrity and make money out of it like a reality show.  She's got more in common with the Kardashians than the Windsors.

47 minutes ago, Toast said:

He set up in business as a maker and designer of furniture.  

And frankly, more power to his elbow for that. 

It still leaves the lingering doubt that if he wasn't who he is, would he have the same customer base for his expensive furniture?

Nevertheless, it is what it is and he can, to use a football analogy, only play what's put in front of him.

He didn't throw himself to the ground like he was shot from a book depository and looking for a multi million penno.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, En Passant said:

It still leaves the lingering doubt that if he wasn't who he is, would he have the same customer base for his expensive furniture?

It doesn't really matter in this context, because Harry would have the same advantages. 

But it was just an example.  There are all sorts of things he could have done.  He could be an antique dealer, a racehorse trainer, a garden designer ......

Just now, Toast said:

It doesn't really matter in this context, because Harry would have the same advantages. 

But it was just an example.  There are all sorts of things he could have done.  He could be an antique dealer, a racehorse trainer, a garden designer ......

Oh absolutely. But he chose cunt. 

Who'd have thought?

The whole fucking point is (communism aside, probably better that way), you either have a monarchy or you have a republic, I'd choose the latter but that has its own problems.

If you have a monarchy such as ours you are placing almost intolerable pressure on those who are born to carry that burden.

However we are all products of our heritage, there's little chance of you being CEO of a FTSE 100 company if you were born on a council estate in Darlington. You live with that.

Harry had every advantage of being born into the monarachical system, he doesn't want the down side, fair enough. But, live with it or get out. Take the benefits along with the pressure, or deny both, but you can't have it both ways.

Wills tows (toes? I need to spend the night with Susie Dent....) the line. As has, for half a century and more, QE2. I'm not a fan of the system, but given they had no choice, they did what was expected.....admirably.

Harry can do one.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

Considering he couldn't even sit his own art exam, I thing the words 'bringing out' rather that 'to write' are telling of how involved he will be involved in the process...

9 hours ago, En Passant said:

Oh absolutely. But he chose cunt. 

Who'd have thought?

That certainly has had a big influence on the choices he has made.

I’m glad they went with Archie and Lilibet instead.

08A1487A-DDCD-45B8-B5D1-131AFEC48D04.thumb.jpeg.8eff4a575b1d96d72dd5b77697e43c0d.jpeg

• Haha 4

They want privacy, I wish TIME would stop harassing them!

E_Ux-N7WYAU2qcp.jpeg

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Toast said:

Was this the interview where she confided that she and Harry had decided :lol: not to spend Christmas with the Queen?

You think I read this shite? But why would you want to spend Christmas with a hunchback, pancreatic cancer ridden, general cancer ridden, dementia taken, osteoporosis ravaged old bird with possible cardiovascular problems. Reminds me I must get a xmas card for my mum. 

• Haha 2

As the saying goes, a picture paints a thousand words.

sussex glares.JPG

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Toast said:

As the saying goes, a picture paints a thousand words.

sussex glares.JPG

Gatecrashers!

A remarkable similarity between the toxic twosome's "Lilibet" and Princess Eugenie's August.  Remarkable.

2 babies.jpg