charon

Mia Farrow

Deserving her own thread away from Woody Allen.

Son has slaughtered her by defending his dad.

Jail time surely if his testimony here is true.

http://mosesfarrow.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/a-son-speaks-out-by-moses-farrow.html?m=1

Worth a read.

Mental bitch  once tweeted about wishing happy 21st to one of her kids.

But forgot to crop out the  google search term for how she got the photo....

40_A3_F0_EA-75_CF-401_D-_B7_F1-45028_F2_C156_F.thumb.png.afd2472d521fd6dcb64be1928e92fdbd.png

Her various kids pop off this coil at regular intervals and at 73 she is bat shit crazy.

• Like 3

She and her brood certainly aren’t as saintly as they like to make out that’s for sure. Her brother was jailed several years back for sexually abusing two boys 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, charon said:

Deserving her own thread away from Woody Allen.

Son has slaughtered her by defending his dad.

Jail time surely if his testimony here is true.

http://mosesfarrow.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/a-son-speaks-out-by-moses-farrow.html?m=1

Worth a read.

Mental bitch  once tweeted about wishing happy 21st to one of her kids.

But forgot to crop out the  google search term for how she got the photo....

40_A3_F0_EA-75_CF-401_D-_B7_F1-45028_F2_C156_F.thumb.png.afd2472d521fd6dcb64be1928e92fdbd.png

Her various kids pop off this coil at regular intervals and at 73 she is bat shit crazy.

She is likely collecting kids for trophy points. I would bet a fortune that Quir was neglected by Farrow while growing up. 

23 minutes ago, Mad Hatter2 said:

She is likely collecting kids for trophy points. I would bet a fortune that Quir was neglected by Farrow while growing up. 

The names she comes up with should constitute child abuse 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, JR976evil said:
39 minutes ago, Mad Hatter2 said:

The names she comes up with should constitute child abuse 

Think it's Quincy, actually.

36 minutes ago, Toast said:

Think it's Quincy, actually.

Named after the music mogul or the pathologist? Either is equally plausible with her track record 

8 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

Named after the music mogul or the pathologist? Either is equally plausible with her track record 

Dunno.  Wiki says "Kaeli-Shea Farrow, later known as Quincy Maureen Farrow" so perhaps she chose it herself.

Prison would certainly damage her health but I don't believe it would be the end of her. Like Martha Stewart, but with an overall less likeable personality.

The fate of her kids doesn't have much of a bearing on her own life. She tends to adopt the poor sods who will provoke other people to say "oh, you're such a brave mother" so it's no surprise that they die young. It bothers me that being a mother is enough to make a saint of someone. That is, if you can still be called a mother after you allow your 20-year-old daughter, while still in your care, to shag her 55-year-old dad. Ugggghhh.

Also, she comes across as the type of person who's too selfish to die; who will stay alive well past her sell-by date to spite others. She's got some energy left in her still.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

That is, if you can still be called a mother after you allow your 20-year-old daughter, while still in your care, to shag her 55-year-old dad. Ugggghhh.

As Moses explains in the article linked by charon, Woody Allen is not in any sense her dad.  Neither biological, adoptive, nor step.

Mia was married to Andre Previn when she adopted Soon-Yi.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Toast said:

As Moses explains in the article linked by charon, Woody Allen is not in any sense her dad.  Neither biological, adoptive, nor step.

Mia was married to Andre Previn when she adopted Soon-Yi.

As an established home wrecker in her own right, it was Woody and Soon-Yi beating her to the punch that galled the most 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

That is, if you can still be called a mother after you allow your 20-year-old daughter, while still in your care, to shag her 55-year-old dad. Ugggghhh.

She hardly ‘allowed’ it. She wasn’t a party to the proceedings. She sure sounds like a bitch from her son’s article but I’m pretty sure she didn’t give Woody her blessing to get with her daughter. 

• Like 1

Tisa Farrow (Wiki), actress, model and the youngest of Mia's sisters dead at 72

• Like 4

This thread reminds me of the Ronnie Barker Spoonerisms sketch:

Wife: Would you mind Mia Farrow?

Spooner: Mia Farrow? What's she got to do with it?

Wife: No, I mean, Find me a Marrow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, markb4 said:

This thread reminds me of the Ronnie Barker Spoonerisms sketch:

Wife: Would you mind Mia Farrow?

Spooner: Mia Farrow? What's she got to do with it?

Wife: No, I mean, Find me a Marrow.

Wow, I completely disagree with the things I said further up this page. I don't believe in deleting things, though. 16-year-old me is entitled to free speech.

I still think Mia Farrow is a fucking loon but, as the type of person who is probably going to adopt one day, I should be quiet and do more research in that area. A lot of people would benefit from being quiet.

• Like 1