Sign in to follow this  
Grim Reaper

Jane Wyman

REPUBLICANS ROCK

REPUBLICANS ROCK! :angry:

DEMOCRATS WILL DESTROY THE USA <_<

Who would have thought George Dubya had learnt to use the internet....

Perhaps he's not such a mentally challenged pyschopath as we suspected.

Mind you, could have been Dangerous Dick doing it for him, like all other decisions.

Republicans: the people that gave you Watergate, Iran Contra, Iraq and the biggest deficit this side of the side

Democrats: the people that gave you the odd sex scandal, the New Deal, Civil Rights Legislation and a surplus

• Like 1

Republicans: the people that gave you Watergate, Iran Contra, Iraq and the biggest deficit this side of the side

Democrats: the people that gave you the odd sex scandal, the New Deal, Civil Rights Legislation and a surplus

Consider yourselves lucky that you only have two sets of twunts to choose from. Here in the UK they are ALL the same.

Guest Codeword Red
:P Have to say "I entirely agree"

Guest Falcon Crest Fan

While Jane is one of my favorite actresses because of her work on FALCON CREST, I am not counting her out yet. I believe she still has a number of fruitful years left ahead of her. Angela Channing rocked and Jane Wyman has my vote for ruling this list and having the last laugh...just as Angela always did. I love her work. And I think she is awesome! Jane Wyman is cool.

Jane Wyman is cool.

And maybe not too long until she's cold.

Guest zoz
It's about time Jane "it's not that bad to be a number on the list"

Guest Guest

Just wondering: Does anyone know if she went to her Ronnie's funeral? Don't recall seeing any info about that.

Although 91 I dont reckon Jane will be a hit for this years list! Still in decent health, she probs has a good chance of making it too the elusive 100! A better choice would have been Jane Wyatt 94, famous movie star of the 1940s then won emmys for Father Knows Best in 50s. More recently plaid Spocks mum an was in Amytville four. I reckon she will be a miss for the list this year :lol:

Although 91 I dont reckon Jane will be a hit for this years list! Still in decent health, she probs has a good chance of making it too the elusive 100! A better choice would have been Jane Wyatt 94, famous movie star of the 1940s then won emmys for Father Knows Best in 50s. More recently plaid Spocks mum an was in Amytville four. I reckon she will be a miss for the list this year :old:

I could agree Jane Wyman will survive the year

And possibly Jane Wyatt may be a miss.

But from my own exspriences i have learned that predicting

a 100th birthday is quite more difficult then i assumed.

And Sir John Mills was my example for that..

Is support for slavery still Democrat policy then? I always try and base my voting decisions on the events of the past century but maybe that's just me.

the majority of southern racists were and still are democrats, look at the racially motivated attacks against Condoleeza Rice

I shall do, if you promise to look at all the perfectly justified attacks made on her because she is one of the most wicked, stupid, deeply corrupt people ever to hold a position of responsibility.

Concert pianist my arse anyway.

Guest Gary
the majority of southern racists were and still are democrats, look at the racially motivated attacks against Condoleeza Rice

I shall do, if you promise to look at all the perfectly justified attacks made on her because she is one of the most wicked, stupid, deeply corrupt people ever to hold a position of responsibility.

Concert pianist my arse anyway.

imagine this, the democrats have a black person in a very high position in the white house(yeah right), and the republicans start calling her "aunt jemima" and "house slave" and attack her, you know for a fact the republicans would get accused of being racism, the fact is the first african american president will be a republican

Your "I believe we are good, therefore you must be bad" style of argument cuts no ice at all with anyone with an inkling of intelligence.

Just because Rice is black and some of her political opponents abuse her for it in no way detracts from how dangerously stupid she is as a human being and a politician. Yet to you it is obviosly much more important.

The same would go for any potential Republican president regardless of his racial origins.

You guys would be doing everyone a favour if you lightened up on the millitant Political Correctness, and tried some Political Competence for a change.

Or Political Honesty for that matter.

Can that be?

regards,

Hein

Guest DeathLister

The notion that the challenges to Condoleeza Rice's skills as a diplomat and leader were racially motivated is purely erroneous. The only Democratic senator who actively opposed Rice and can fairly be labelled a racist is West Virginia's Robert Byrd. Other than that, I cannot see how one can claim progressives Barbara Boxer, Ted Kennedy, and John Kerry are biased against blacks. Conservatives display a profound lack of education when making such claims, and in not realizing the faults of Condoleeza Rice.

Guest Gary
The notion that the challenges to Condoleeza Rice's skills as a diplomat and leader were racially motivated is purely erroneous. The only Democratic senator who actively opposed Rice and can fairly be labelled a racist is West Virginia's Robert Byrd. Other than that, I cannot see how one can claim progressives Barbara Boxer, Ted Kennedy, and John Kerry are biased against blacks. Conservatives display a profound lack of education when making such claims, and in not realizing the faults of Condoleeza Rice.

If it were the other way around, you can guarantee that the democrats would be pulling the race card and accusing the republicans of being racist

Guest Gary
Your "I believe we are good, therefore you must be bad" style of argument cuts no ice at all with anyone with an inkling of intelligence.

Just because Rice is black and some of her political opponents abuse her for it in no way detracts from how dangerously stupid she is as a human being and a politician. Yet to you it is obviosly much more important.

The same would go for any potential Republican president regardless of his racial origins.

You guys would be doing everyone a favour if you lightened up on the millitant Political Correctness, and tried some Political Competence for a change.

where did i say everyone who disagrees with me is bad and wrong, i think you should address that post to this post

"Republicans: the people that gave you Watergate, Iran Contra, Iraq and the biggest deficit this side of the side

Democrats: the people that gave you the odd sex scandal, the New Deal, Civil Rights Legislation and a surplus "

Im not a big supporter of bush but i know hypocrisy when i see it, when a successful black person doesnt toe the democrat party line and makes a success of her life she is labelled an "aunt jemima" or an "uncle tom", and since the democrat party has a long history of racism one would only assume the attacks are racially motivated

I'm sure many Americans of either political orientation hold racist views. And I doubt that one party is more or less afflicted than the other.

But I'm sure you know what you are talking about,. You obviously think you do anyway. :old:

Aren't we supposed to be discussing Jane Wyman, whoever she is? Do you think she will die soon?

I'm sure I don't know.

Jane Wyman was an actress who once married Ronald Reagon.

<_< And i dont think she will die just yet..

Guest death list girl

Rumors have been circulating in Hollywood that Jane Wyman is near death. The 91 year old resides in Rancho Mirage, California and has been suffering from diabetes for a long time. In fact this was partly why she had to leave Falcon Crest. Now the diabetes is much worse with her advanced age. She was too ill to even attend the funeral of her ex-husband Ronald Reagan. I say we keep an eye on her.

Rumors have been circulating in Hollywood that Jane Wyman is near death. The 91 year old resides in Rancho Mirage, California and has been suffering from diabetes for a long time. In fact this was partly why she had to leave Falcon Crest. Now the diabetes is much worse with her advanced age. She was too ill to even attend the funeral of her ex-husband Ronald Reagan. I say we keep an eye on her.

Don't worry about a thing Deathlist Girl.

Jane is safely stable in the number 37 slot. Also to mention

Ronald's funeral was over a year ago so if she was that ill

at the time as you claim chances are she would be long gone

by now. :P

But after all i'm sure the Banshee will be keeping a

catious eye on the 91 year old actress.

At 91 years old, anything is possible, but I have not been able to find a confirmation of your story.

Besides, as Banshees said, Ronald Reagan died a year ago, so I don't think that her not attending his funeral is a true indication of her condition right now.

Please can you provide us with a link to your news source to the rumors of her imminent demise?

Regards,

ff

Please can you provide us with a link to your news source to the rumors of her imminent demise?

That challenge was posted in late July, guess the answer is 'no.'

It also strikes me that their was another good reason for her missing the funeral, the presence of Reagan's second wife!