Sign in to follow this  
Wormfarmer

ABC Deadpool II

Congrats to RadGuy for submitting a really outstanding list! (all lists are posted at the beginning of the thread)   He ran away with it this year.  I like this format, but it does result in a LOT of names to patrol so thanks to everyone for policing their own lists.  I hope no scoring got missed, but that is part of the responsibility of deadpooling - - know your lists!  Thanks to everyone for making it a high scoring year and to Sir Creep for picking it up for year 3.  I would have done it otherwise, but since the offer was there, I am going to step down and let him run it.  I will focus on my other pools for now.  But I will certainly be watching for the call for entries from Sir Creep and plan to submit my best list yet for year 3! 

• Like 5

Well done @RadGuy, one of my favourite people here.  

Quick FYI — I am driving 14 hours to a rig in west Texas.  Give me a couple days to settle in, and I shall devote my focus to this DP then.  I’ve not abandoned the post lol.

SirC

edit - first line of business is my slapping a team together and sending to someone for safe keeping.  Then a consultation from 2018 DungeonMaster as best way to organise entries.  Yay! 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations Rad! Well deserved, quite the gap. 

I guess I have to raise my game next time. That was quite the failure.

• Thanks 1

No one scored on the new bonus contest - all 5 vowels (or 4 vowels and a Y).  But I like the bonus.  

See the opening of the thread for update summaries and lists.  I made one late update which gave Wouk This Way a 1 position jump up the standings board (passing only me) so I figure no one else would mind.   Enjoy.

Thank you all! Really happy I pulled it off. :D

Thank you to Wormfarmer for running this great pool, and good luck to Sir Creep as he takes on the challenge in August. I'll be sure to enter again.

• Like 3

Not Final Standings lol

Fixed Business had a hit w Babiker Awadalla.

and maybe Sean with Mary Wilson.

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Fixed Business had a hit w Babiker Awadalla.

Awadalla failed to obit outside of Sudan.

Wow!  Amazing! Well shoulda been green.