Deathray

Ed Sheeran

Well, if you need a piss, you need a piss.

Hope he doesn't die. His music is jizz, imagine how often it'd be played if he did die.

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

Ed Sheeran so tired and emotional tonight at his gig in Cardiff he had to take a piss break in the middle of a song. He's got no respect for his fans has he.

Pretty sure pissing on them would have been less respectful.

• Haha 2

Don’t think he’s going to die at 27. Apart from maybe Janis Joplin, all the major people who died at that age were known to have major struggles during their lifetime. Ed Sheeran just seems like a bonafide twat...

• Like 2

Sorry, but being a ginger isn't enough to warrant the creation of a thread.

• Haha 1

But obviously needing a piss is. Death's door.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

It would be better if he lived but his music died. 

20 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Sorry, but being a ginger isn't enough to warrant the creation of a thread.

No but his well documented substance abuse and his current age is a potential cocktail.

This could be a bit too much water but it could also be his body starting to break down from his substance abuse meaning he has less bladder control. Not being able to hold it in until the end of s song (many artists have disappeared for a piss disguised as a costume change or by given another band member a solo but not in the middle of a song they are performing).

His pale complexion isn't just genetics, I'll be staggered if he sees his 40th birthday. 

31 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Don’t think he’s going to die at 27. Apart from maybe Janis Joplin, all the major people who died at that age were known to have major struggles during their lifetime. Ed Sheeran just seems like a bonafide twat...

He's had ongoing drug and alcohol issues. Look up his Jonathan Ross interviews, one of which he turns up half cut and continues to drink while their and the other one he discusses his substance abuse. 

He's not going to die at 27. All those who died at 27 like Joplin and Hendrix were hard rocking druggies. Ed Sheeran is safe radio guitar pop for middle aged moms and high school girls who think they've dived very far into the world of indie rock and folk

• Like 1

Anyone who counts Elle Goulding as an ex must have been on something.....

Ellie Goulding walks into a bar, barman says "why the long face?"

I'm just glad someone else is mocking the recent thread making.  Here here, Deathray.  Maybe they can merge this with my Michael Phelps thread made for the same reason, though all the chlorine he has exposed himself to makes him a dead cert for 2019.
SC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 24/06/2018 at 16:54, Deathray said:

Ed Sheeran so tired and emotional tonight at his gig in Cardiff he had to take a piss break in the middle of a song. He's got no respect for his fans has he. Also old enough for Club 27.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-44592094

Personally...I would rather see Justin Beiber in the 27 over him...but that is maybe just me being Canadian....screw "The Beibs" Sheeran is okay...

9 minutes ago, SSWDeathlistfan1996 said:

Personally...I would rather see Justin Beiber in the 27 over him...but that is maybe just me being Canadian....screw "The Beibs" Sheeran is okay...

Got a few years before Bieber's eligible though, so might as well track Sheeran in the mean time. 

And Sheeran's getting sued by Marvin Gaye's family for plagiarism, potential stress factor...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-44653107

• Like 1

So let's have a look at the reasons why Ed Sheeran's about to die that have been pointed out so far:

• He had a piss at a concert. (Obviously, fully functioning kidneys are not a good sign)
  • He likes going out drinking. (Only people on a death wish do this)
  • A bunch of vultures are after his money. (He's struggling as it is)
  • He's ginger. (Actually, this one's fair enough)

So, long and the short of it, this thread appears to have been created pretty much entirely out of wishful thinking.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

So let's have a look at the reasons why Ed Sheeran's about to die that have been pointed out so far:

• He had a piss at a concert. (Obviously, fully functioning kidneys are not a good sign)
  • He likes going out drinking. (Only people on a death wish do this)
  • A bunch of vultures are after his money. (He's struggling as it is)
  • He's ginger. (Actually, this one's fair enough)

So, long and the short of it, this thread appears to have been created pretty much entirely out of wishful thinking.

And that potential stress as well. Man, that’ll kill him instantly for sure...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

And that potential stress as well. Man, that’ll kill him instantly for sure...

That's also very true. I had quite a hectic day at work today, much like Ed I'm sure, and as a result I'm currently on life support.

• Like 3

On 24/06/2018 at 23:53, Deathray said:

No but his well documented substance abuse and his current age is a potential cocktail.

This could be a bit too much water but it could also be his body starting to break down from his substance abuse meaning he has less bladder control. Not being able to hold it in until the end of s song (many artists have disappeared for a piss disguised as a costume change or by given another band member a solo but not in the middle of a song they are performing).

His pale complexion isn't just genetics, I'll be staggered if he sees his 40th birthday. 

He's just murdered a colony of rare crested newts in order to build a private chapel on their pond. From the air,it looks like he's building a small self contained township around his mansion complex. Lord of the manor indeed.Clearly the chapel is where his mortal remains will eventually be interred. Still rather young to be thinking about family mausoleums ...watch this space

There is a mention in a recent interview how his 2022 was but nothing that gives anything detailed.