Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Britney Spears, Kerry Katona, Heather Locklear et al.

Calm down.

We don't know anything yet.

Attention seeking bitch. Stick her in an institution.

dESPITE SOME RUMOURS on the net the klatest news is that Britney Spears is NOT dead

You are the one spreading rumours - idiot.

We don't even know if she attempted suicide.

Link.

Certainly would appear so.

Just like Anna Nicole Smith...oh wait!

Involuntarily committed to a mental ward this morning.

Guest Guest_dave_*

Im still waiting for Perez To explain his exclusive report of Fidel Castros death last august.. <_<

Im still waiting for Perez To explain his exclusive report of Fidel Castros death last august.. <_<

I can explain it.

They were wrong.

I expect that Versace will be launching the "straightjacket look" in the spring to meet the demand.

I expect that Versace will be launching the "straightjacket look" in the spring to meet the demand.

I thought all of the latest Versace designs came with 6 buttons and 20 holes

Guest Guest_dave_*

Britney Spears now classes as being gravely disabled which basically means she is no longer able to take care of her own most basic needs-a vegetable basically.You know despite all the jokes we make about Britney,to get shock news like tha really makes yu realsie how desperately sad th situation actually is.She could have acheived so much in life,but it look slike her american dream is well and truly over now <_<

Guest Guest_dave_*
HERES A LINK THAT ACTUALLY WORKS

Her dad takes over the running of her affairs. All this help and support, I mean, she might even see 30.

It's a challenge for me to feel sympathy here because at age twenty six I don't think she has the mentality higher then a sixteen year old. She should get a half hour show once a week called 'OK opps what the f**k has Brittney done now?' O look ... this week she was not wearing her seatbelt and (I'm waiting for this one) 'Brittney has been seen with a face tattoo! ...

The problem is this attention is fueling her crack head lifestyle and she needs to vanish from all media life for a good six months and rejuvenate herself so when she makes a comeback she can set an example for upcoming Hollywood broads who are waiting to have two kids, get divorced, shave their heads and walk around half naked in department stores.

The problem is this attention is fueling her crack head lifestyle and she needs to vanish from all media life for a good six months

Spot on.

The problem is this attention is fueling her crack head lifestyle and she needs to vanish from all media life for a good six months

Spot on.

Oh my God!

Somebody agrees with BS.

I now know for certain that the World truly is f*****g bonkers.

You know, there comes a time in life where you might struggle at some limit to deal with the everyday priorities. I've met a few setbacks but overall I consider myself one who at some extreme has come one hell of a long way. You learn from mistakes, and you eventually capitalize. It is knowledge which comes from experience. It is confidence which comes from challenges.

In some cases it actually turns out the critics who show no mercy in life are the people who are more miserable then you. Especially when their insults come as random as a car accident right outside your house at 3 AM.

So why don't you look in the mirror son.

If you see one f**k up - let him know there is a will and a way.

'

Has decided to recreate Marilyn Monroe's last (naked) photoshoot. http://nymag.com/

Maybe she will complete the impersonation and knock off. :rolleyes:

Post moved - LG

Edited by Lady Grendel

Has decided to recreate Marilyn Monroe's last (naked) photoshoot. http://nymag.com/

I must say she has a more impressive rack than Marilyn ever had... :lol:

I must say she has a more impressive rack than Marilyn ever had... :lol:

Yeah but has she shagged the president and his brother?

I don't think any conspirators have a genuine reason to kill her, unless you count the few with her listed on a deadpool.

I must say she has a more impressive rack than Marilyn ever had... :angry:

I don't think any conspirators have a genuine reason to kill her, unless you count the few with her listed on a deadpool.

I disagree...anyone who saw her movie "I Know Who Killed Me" has justifiable cause to take revenge. I may never forgive my wife for making me watch that. She played a stripper and didn't even get naked, :lol: although she seems to be making up for that now. :D

I disagree...anyone who saw her movie "I Know Who Killed Me" has justifiable cause to take revenge. I may never forgive my wife for making me watch that. She played a stripper and didn't even get naked, :lol: although she seems to be making up for that now. :D

your wife played a stripper?

your wife played a stripper?

It would have be better acted.

Good old New York Magazine, trying to claim it's being artistic showing pictures of Lilo's boobs. It puts the photos in the "fashion" section, and says of the photographer Bert Stern, the same pre-vert who took the Monroe pics 130 years ago, that he "shot the photos on film rather than digitally, and told me he was interested in Lohan because he suspected “she had a lot more depth to her”."

Phwoar. Down boy. etc.