Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Britney Spears, Kerry Katona, Heather Locklear et al.

Kerry Katona tells us about her family. If its all true (and you couldn't really make it up), its no wonder she's a mess.

Kerry Katona tells us about her family. If its all true (and you couldn't really make it up), its no wonder she's a mess.

I got to the part of "My family tree is complicated" and all I could do was say "what?"

I got to the part of "My family tree is complicated" and all I could do was say "what?"

Is it one of those trees with few branches, popular among rednecks and royalty alike?

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

It won't kill her, but Lindsay Lohan has been hospitalised after a car wreck on the Pacific Coast Highway.

It won't kill her, but Lindsay Lohan has been hospitalised after a car wreck on the Pacific Coast Highway.

Why do they call it a car wreck? It's only a fender bender.

This is the American media we're talking about here... Hahaha

According to CNN:

"In all, Lohan has spent 250 days in rehab, 35 days in home confinement, 67 days on community service, 19 days in court and made six trips to jail."

Add to that running up the back end of a semi while texting and I think we have the makings of a great wreck right here.

I would call this a wreck....

original.jpg

Lohan has now been found unconscious at the Ritz-Carlton in Marina Del Rey.

False alarm... Someone just couldn't wake her up and called 911. Wasn't even taken to hospital.

False alarm... Someone just couldn't wake her up and called 911.

I can imagine doing that, just in case she wakes up.

regards,

Hein

• Like 2

apologies for not looking back in this topic but is the songstress Rihanna included in this???? she has a grand life partying and getting bashed by her old man,if shes not in The Bizarre section of The Sun everyday I get depressed,I love seeing her scrapes and shenanigans.

apologies for not looking back in this topic but is the songstress Rihanna included in this???? she has a grand life partying and getting bashed by her old man,if shes not in The Bizarre section of The Sun everyday I get depressed,I love seeing her scrapes and shenanigans.

I love seeing her scrapes and shenanigans Is this a euphemism?

And now form something completely different (not...)

La Lohan got some legal troubles after that: Not allowed to drive at all...

I wonder what donkey would poney up that bill...

Katona in Huffington Post and elsewhere displaying her tummy tuck figure. Also admitting to the usual self-hate about her body; mentally beating herself up for the "biggest mistake" of her latest break-up and currently moving house for the "47th time" because of money worries.

Still has custody of her four kids, mind.

Keep it up our Kerry!

Lohan damages, you guessed it, another Porsche! (Not catastrophic this time but she also damaged a Mustang. And that's unforgivable.)

I read Bill Haley was downing a bottle of tequila a day in his final year. They normally don't last long at that rate.

By the same token, though, according to Wikipedia, Yootha Joyce (Mildred from George and Mildred) had "been drinking upwards of half a bottle of brandy a day for ten years" until she died.