Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Britney Spears, Kerry Katona, Heather Locklear et al.

10 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Kerry Katona already thinking of sending her ashes into space when she dies: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5640659/Kerry-Katona-send-ashes-SPACE-dies-children-wont-pay-funeral-fees.html

A plan that could be vastly improved by not actually waiting until she dies.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Kerry Katona already thinking of sending her ashes into space when she dies: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5640659/Kerry-Katona-send-ashes-SPACE-dies-children-wont-pay-funeral-fees.html

So blasting something into outer space is cheaper than putting it in the ground or on the mantel?  What am I missing here?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Surely Iceland would be more fitting!

On 08/10/2017 at 16:07, Handrejka said:

Well if someone is reading this then a Cyril Frankel obituary will be appreciated.

Cyril Frankel obit. Not qualifying, but much expected.

• Thanks 1

So Heather Locklear has had a rough past few days.  As a result, I feel that her demise is going to be coming sooner rather than later

Another washed up middle aged actress has a meltdown. No doubt the Metoo movement will snap her up as another poor victim of the vile Hollywood patriarchy 

great thread.  OK Admins, since you won't do anything about it, expect an onslaught (tomorrow, when i have time)

I think this can go into the useless daft bimbos thread. 

• Thanks 4

Bit harsh on Ms Locklear IMHO. I mean, her proper career was lengthier and involved a mite more talent than - say - Kerry Katona

But, the more the merrier hereabouts I guess

• Like 1

If the blonde woman from Grease has her own thread why can't Heather Locklear( the blonde woman from Grease 2) have one?:huh:

2 hours ago, YorkshireBanker said:

If the blonde woman from Grease has her own thread why can't Heather Locklear( the blonde woman from Grease 2) have one?:huh:

Because a) Olivia Newton-John is actually on the list and b) Grease 2 was a much worse sequel to the original one...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Toast said:

She doesn't belong in here either! 

It was a judgement call.  She's a socialite which, to me, has never been a proper occupation.  She's also an ex-model, which can carry with it certain presumptions.  I did look for a models thread in which I'd have been happy to include her.  Thought about the 'Fringes' one but she does have her proper fame.  The alternative / safe bet would've been 'The Dead of 2018'.   A subjective decision on my part.

21 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

It was a judgement call.  She's a socialite which, to me, has never been a proper occupation.  She's also an ex-model, which can carry with it certain presumptions.  I did look for a models thread in which I'd have been happy to include her.  Thought about the 'Fringes' one but she does have her proper fame.  The alternative / safe bet would've been 'The Dead of 2018'.   A subjective decision on my part.

You know, probably safest not to mention her at all, but if you must, how about the Bryan Ferry thread?

Seems blindingly obvious to me...:lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Should have gone in activists for her love of tearing foxes up tbh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd forgotten she was on the cover of Avalon.

220px-Avalon_album_cover.jpg

* in case anyone doing a Roxy version of the Smiths Album folk.

1 hour ago, alt obits guy said:

She's really only known for her marriage to Bryan Ferry.  She has never been one to seek publicity and I doubt many people had even heard of her before she married Bryan - I certainly hadn't.   I don't think I ever once saw her mentioned in the media unless it was in connection with Bryan or one of their sons.

This thread is for the type of publicity-hungry C-listers who seem bent on their own destruction.  As suggested by the subtitle "Useless daft bimbos".

Merely "not having a proper job" (in your opinion) doesn't qualify.

1 hour ago, Toast said:

She's really only known for her marriage to Bryan Ferry.  She has never been one to seek publicity and I doubt many people had even heard of her before she married Bryan - I certainly hadn't.   I don't think I ever once saw her mentioned in the media unless it was in connection with Bryan or one of their sons.

This thread is for the type of publicity-hungry C-listers who seem bent on their own destruction.  As suggested by the subtitle "Useless daft bimbos".

Merely "not having a proper job" (in your opinion) doesn't qualify.

A fair point but she's unlikely to sue, eh?

Then again, if Otis decides to unleash the hounds it wouldn't be funny

• Like 1

Demi Lovato rushed to hospital from herein overdose.