Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Britney Spears, Kerry Katona, Heather Locklear et al.

And from herein that's probably the last we'll hear of it.

Hold on Demi!!

You're two years too young for the 27-club.

The Sun had a fairly lengthy spread on Katie - Jordan - Price today suggesting a range of serious issues; impending bankruptcy, cocaine use, shit mothering forcing at least one of the feckless dad's to get involved and general desperation to reclaim some celebrity status as her 40th birthday approaches.

Obviously, nowt new to the likes of us but thought I'd share the love.

Katie Price forgot she had a driving ban and handed herself into police.

On another note, why do people feel the need to lie about life being great? What's wrong with saying "aye, it's all a bit shit at the moment but don't worry about it"?

2 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Katie Price forgot she had a driving ban and handed herself into police.

On another note, why do people feel the need to lie about life being great? What's wrong with saying "aye, it's all a bit shit at the moment but don't worry about it"?

She gushing about having turned her life around...

One of ours, then

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

She gushing about having turned her life around...

Read a book?

Somehow I missed that Katie Price plans to record an acoustic guitar charity album for her mother:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5924599/Katie-Price-announces-acoustic-guitar-charity-album-honour-terminally-ill-mother-Amy.html

Her mother had a heart operation a week ago and supposedly has deteriorated a lot:

https://www.ok.co.uk/tv/loose-women/1422691/katie-price-mum-amy-idiopathic-pulmonary-fibrosis-diagnosis-update-heart-operation-loose-women-watch

But they also looked for electric bikes and are "upbeat", you never know with her...

4 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Somehow I missed that Katie Price plans to record an acoustic guitar charity album for her mother:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5924599/Katie-Price-announces-acoustic-guitar-charity-album-honour-terminally-ill-mother-Amy.html

Her mother had a heart operation a week ago and supposedly has deteriorated a lot:

https://www.ok.co.uk/tv/loose-women/1422691/katie-price-mum-amy-idiopathic-pulmonary-fibrosis-diagnosis-update-heart-operation-loose-women-watch

But they also looked for electric bikes and are "upbeat", you never know with her...

You never know indeed - she swore all five of her husbands were the loves of her life.

• Haha 1

On 24/07/2018 at 14:55, Sean said:

Demi Lovato rushed to hospital from herein overdose.

Ok I pay no attention to these trollops, but now that I’m looking has anyone ever called out Wilmer Valderrama (38) as a pedophile (peadophile)???

Its simple math.  Lovato is 25.  They had a 6-year relationship.  It ended June 2016.

....[wait for it.....]

SC

8 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Ok I pay no attention to these trollops, but now that I’m looking has anyone ever called out Wilmer Valderrama (38) as a pedophile (peadophile)???

Its simple math.  Lovato is 25.  They had a 6-year relationship.  It ended June 2016.

....[wait for it.....]

SC

They might have just - like - held hands for the first few months

8 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

....[wait for it.....]

SC

So she was 17 when they got together.  So what? 

• Like 1

Katie Price in court today arguing for options to satisfy her creditors - likely our ever helpful tabloids will give us a full low-down on the state of play and her coherence.

Also fairly likely her sizeable home could be someone else's gaff before too long

Of all the people in this thread, Katie Price has the darkest future ahead of her.

On 07/08/2018 at 15:19, gcreptile said:

Of all the people in this thread, Katie Price has the darkest future ahead of her.

Well, she's got 100 days to sort out her finances to the point the creditors can be wrestled legally under control.

With you otherwise - can't see her doing the Madonna thing of posing on a magazine cover to mark her 60th birthday.

1 minute ago, maryportfuncity said:

Well, she's got 100 days to sort out her finances to the point the creditors can be wrestled legally under control.

With you otherwise - can't see her doing the Madonna thing of posing on a magazine cover to mark her 60th birthday.

I dunno. she has loads of kids and has a brand name that means she can generate money by doing anything.I reckon this is just a midlife crisis brought about by her Mums illness.

On 07/08/2018 at 15:19, gcreptile said:

I would say Daniella Westbrook Is likely to have the bleakest future.

14 minutes ago, Sean said:

I dunno. she has loads of kids and has a brand name that means she can generate money by doing anything.I reckon this is just a midlife crisis brought about by her Mums illness.

There's an Amazon review of her album that calls her a "hunch fronted attention junkie" - so the problem of younger bimbos hoovering up her audience will likely take its toll and offer less money for the same work. Also if the current global warming continues won't all that expensive work on her face and body just - like - melt?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Katie has just the right amount of self-delusion to crash-land especially hard.

Funny how nobody calls her Jordan any more.  I never thought that "Katie Price" thing would catch on.

Mel B might be a marginal member of this club as we go forward

Checking in for PTSD treatment but it has led to drinking. Reading between the lines she'd sooner we all thought it was PTSD but if her drinking's out of control that's a major issue in itself. 

BBC report: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45328180

Just now, maryportfuncity said:

Mel B might be a marginal member of this club as we go forward

Checking in for PTSD treatment but it has led to drinking. Reading between the lines she'd sooner we all thought it was PTSD but if her drinking's out of control that's a major issue in itself. 

BBC report: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45328180

The thin white powdery lines?

• Like 3

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 04:49, Joey Russ said:

Katie Price worried about who will take care of Harvey when her mother goes. Trying to lure dead poolers into picking her next year, huh?

Or maybe just going out with her and - like - paying for stuff