Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Britney Spears, Kerry Katona, Heather Locklear et al.

Time to kill at Brighton station today so perused the supermarket tabloids in WH Smiths

Peter Andre's begging Jordan to stay in rehab for the sake of their kids and Katona's had a bum lift (clearly her newly pert rear end in the thong because it's sporting the distinctive inkwork)

On 27/04/2018 at 17:34, gcreptile said:

Amy Schumer hospitalized for "horrible kidney infection":

https://www.etonline.com/amy-schumer-hospitalized-for-a-horrible-kidney-infection-101213

Back in.

" pregnancy " issues....

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/11/15/amy-schumer-hospitalized-pregnancy-nausea/

On 10/10/2018 at 13:15, Clorox Bleachman said:

Katie Price arrested for drink-driving.

She never learns, does she?

I'm pretty sure I posted my rant on drink drivers in another thread yesterday so I refer everybody to that.

Should be charged with attempted murder. 

3 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I'm pretty sure I posted my rant on drink drivers in another thread yesterday so I refer everybody to that.

Should be charged with attempted murder. 

Whit?

From somebody that cannot drive?

Fuck. Off.

I'd rather hang cunts with a trace of cannabis in their system. Whether driving or not.

1 minute ago, charon said:

Whit?

From somebody that cannot drive?

Fuck. Off.

I'd rather hang cunts with a trace of cannabis in their system. Whether driving or not.

I use the road on an almost daily basis. The last thing I want is some drunk or drugged up fucker in a shitemobile knocking me off my bike thank you very much. 

Drunk drivers hitting motorcyclists and cyclists is a pretty horrendous for those involved.

I don't care if you've got half a pint or four tabs of ecstacy in you. You shouldn't be on the road unless you're 100% sober. 

Being in control of any vehicle - whether that be a push-bike, a motorbike, a car, a lorry, a coach, a train, an aeroplane or a boat whilst intoxicated should be charged as attempted murder in my opinion. Get the idiots who view their own kicks as more important than the lives of everybody else out of the driving seat.

I, disagree.

1 minute ago, charon said:

I, disagree.

There's few things I'm not willing to have my mind changed on (fuck in the right bizarre set of circumstances I might even vote Tory. *washes mouth out*). This is one of them.

Lol, I'm not trying to change your mind ffs, just pointing out you are wrong.

56 minutes ago, charon said:

I, disagree.

Don't be so hasty... being charged with attempted murder in such circumstances guarantees acquittal.

8 hours ago, time said:

Don't be so hasty... being charged with attempted murder in such circumstances guarantees acquittal.

Manslaughter then.  Or attempted manslaughter for those lucky enough not to off someone.

9 hours ago, Deathray said:

There's few things I'm not willing to have my mind changed on (fuck in the right bizarre set of circumstances I might even vote Tory. *washes mouth out*). This is one of them.

11 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Manslaughter then.  Or attempted manslaughter for those lucky enough not to off someone.

So mind changed then.......

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, charon said:

So mind changed then.......

Not really. The point still stands. Idiots who get behind the wheel drunk deserve harsh treatment. It's possession of a lethal weapon.

Well its been proved you quickly change your mind on something that was set in stone, so who knows what else is to come.

Most fatalities are caused by sober cuntos. Ban and charge them too?

7 minutes ago, charon said:

Well its been proved you quickly change your mind on something that was set in stone, so who knows what else is to come.

Most fatalities are caused by sober cuntos. Ban and charge them too?

The difference between charging them with attempted manslaughter or attempted murder is one of legal issue, not a change in my fundamental point.

And yes sober drivers make mistakes, drunk drivers are wilfully deciding to drive a vehicle they aren't capable of driving.

And if there incapable of driving then yes sober cuntos should be charged too. 

13 hours ago, charon said:

The baby is probably trying to hang itself with the cord,having to listen to all of her shitty jokes.

• Haha 2

Miley Cyrus - 26   :birthday:

4 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Miley Cyrus - 26   :birthday:

1 more year to join the 27 club. 

Hmm, Selena Gomez also 26...

Pop star Nadine Samuels, 27, joins the club. No, not the 27 Club, but rather the Shit Driver Club; alongside the likes of Laura Bush, Ted Kennedy, Matthew Broderick, Brandy Norwood and Caitlyn Jenner.

She drove over a roundabout without slowing down and killed a cyclist. As a consequence she was jailed today for 8 months. One to keep an eye on?

The most shameful part of this story is that I knew who she was beforehand...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Pop star Nadine Samuels, 27, joins the club. No, not the 27 Club, but rather the Shit Driver Club; alongside the likes of Laura Bush, Ted Kennedy, Matthew Broderick, Brandy Norwood and Caitlyn Jenner.

She drove over a roundabout without slowing down and killed a cyclist. As a consequence she was jailed today for 8 months. One to keep an eye on?

That's a shop window mannequin, surely, not a person?

_104489831_sbna_nadinesamuels2.jpg

2 hours ago, Toast said:

That's a shop window mannequin, surely, not a person?

The mannequin would be a better driver.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

So, now she's in jail - how different is she from the person who wasn't in jail. If I'm getting any moral of this story it's that you can take the girl from the neighbourhood but not the neighbourhood from the girl, or summat

• Like 1

Heather Locklear’s psychiatric hold has reportedly been extended by two weeks as doctors continue to evaluate her wellbeing.

The former Melrose Place actress was hospitalized on November 18 amid reports of a mental breakdown, and she was subsequently placed on a 72-day mandatory psychiatric hold.

The hold has now been extended by two weeks as doctors determined that the 57-year-old needed additional treatment and further evaluations that would require more time.  It is unlikely she will be released before the two weeks are up and the plan is for her to enter a facility for more long term treatment, although Locklear reportedly wants to remain at home.

During her stay, her family will reportedly seek a conservatorship so someone can help Locklear manage her finances and medical treatments, and come up with a “plan of support” with the advice of medical professionals.

Ahh yes, here come the family vultures!
SC

6 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Heather Locklear’s psychiatric hold has reportedly been extended by two weeks as doctors continue to evaluate her wellbeing.

The former Melrose Place actress was hospitalized on November 18 amid reports of a mental breakdown, and she was subsequently placed on a 72-day mandatory psychiatric hold.

The hold has now been extended by two weeks as doctors determined that the 57-year-old needed additional treatment and further evaluations that would require more time.  It is unlikely she will be released before the two weeks are up and the plan is for her to enter a facility for more long term treatment, although Locklear reportedly wants to remain at home.

During her stay, her family will reportedly seek a conservatorship so someone can help Locklear manage her finances and medical treatments, and come up with a “plan of support” with the advice of medical professionals.

Ahh yes, here come the family vultures!
SC

Well...a few of us hereabouts could form a consortium and offer an alternative management plan.