Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Britney Spears, Kerry Katona, Heather Locklear et al.

20 hours ago, Toast said:

That's a shop window mannequin, surely, not a person?

_104489831_sbna_nadinesamuels2.jpg

Sorry but, as a selfie, that is not overly flattering.

It looks a bit like Arthur became Martha...…….

Heather Locklear. The 57 year old actress will be held at a inpatient treatment facility for an indefinite period. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6466047/Heather-Locklear-57-headed-rehab-incident-placed-psychiatric-hold.html

I hope it's "just" a drug problem & not Alzheimer's, but her pictures remind me of poor Rita Hayworth, whose illness was diagnosed when she was about as old as Heather.

Bildergebnis für rita hayworth alzheimer

• Sad 1

More Katie Price news. After narrowly avoiding bankruptcy, she accepted a proposal for the 5th time and will have her 4th wedding. The twist? 30-year-old Kris Boyson has denied that he proposed to her...

Jordan claims he popped the question on a romantic date in Glasgow last month.

"Romantic" and "Glasgow" in the same sentence? Lol. She's lying.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

More Katie Price news. After narrowly avoiding bankruptcy, she accepted a proposal for the 5th time and will have her 4th wedding. The twist? 30-year-old Kris Boyson has denied that he proposed to her...

Jordan claims he popped the question on a romantic date in Glasgow last month.

"Romantic" and "Glasgow" in the same sentence? Lol. She's lying.

Likely asked her over a fried Mars Bar and a bottle of the "Bru"

FFS - she's still bound for the gutter at this rate

The Grosvenor used to do the posh version - half fried pizza with a fried egg on top. Bloody lovely. Sadly it shut down yonks ago, now a studenty middle class crap thing.

Nowt wrong with a bottle of Bru.

Afterwards they likely spent the night in the swanky Bellgrove Hotel.

Two pages in the UK's second favourite paper today on Ms Spears' current meltdown. That said she's in a mental health facility for a month coping with the fact her dad is seriously ill. Frankly, he's more likely one of ours since it looks like she's always going to be cossetted when the shit hits the fan. For all the discussion of whether she can survive without him there's also some massive figures being quoted for her earnings so you'd suspect someone will take charge and keep her functional for the sake of the future income.

Then again, she's single so she could always cop off with Bobby Brown!

On 06/12/2018 at 13:27, ThePrematureBurial said:

Heather Locklear. The 57 year old actress will be held at a inpatient treatment facility for an indefinite period. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6466047/Heather-Locklear-57-headed-rehab-incident-placed-psychiatric-hold.html

I hope it's "just" a drug problem & not Alzheimer's, but her pictures remind me of poor Rita Hayworth, whose illness was diagnosed when she was about as old as Heather.

Bildergebnis für rita hayworth alzheimer

Hell, a few decades ago there were veritable oceans of spaff shed in her honour!

Bit of a leveller all round, eh?

34 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Two pages in the UK's second favourite paper today on Ms Spears' current meltdown. That said she's in a mental health facility for a month coping with the fact her dad is seriously ill. Frankly, he's more likely one of ours since it looks like she's always going to be cossetted when the shit hits the fan. For all the discussion of whether she can survive without him there's also some massive figures being quoted for her earnings so you'd suspect someone will take charge and keep her functional for the sake of the future income.

Then again, she's single so she could always cop off with Bobby Brown!

Oh, I rather think the leeches will return once he's dead. Yes, someone will take charge, but it's going to be awful.

18 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Oh, I rather think the leeches will return once he's dead. Yes, someone will take charge, but it's going to be awful.

I can see the danger but there are a few performers who stumble around just this side of a meltdown and still rake in the money for years.  The obvious one being Ozzy who by rights should have been dead over 30 years ago.

We'll see - i still reckon she's in better shape than Kerry or Katie.

There was a weird report in The Sun earlier this week suggesting Katie Price fancies herself working for the 999 operations line.

Is this some reality television shite taking shape, or what?

Britney Spears taking a break of up to 10 years from music, to work on her mental health.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/08/britney-spears-music-break-last-10-years-uses-life-transition-focus-mental-health-10881747/

5 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Britney Spears taking a break of up to 10 years from music, to work on her mental health.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/08/britney-spears-music-break-last-10-years-uses-life-transition-focus-mental-health-10881747/

Anyone else fancy ten years off to get their shit together? I mean, apparently she's been ripped off and the like but she doesn't seem too worried about where the next ten years of meals and school shoes are coming from. However fucked up she is, this is a first world problem, right?

37 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Anyone else fancy ten years off to get their shit together? I mean, apparently she's been ripped off and the like but she doesn't seem too worried about where the next ten years of meals and school shoes are coming from. However fucked up she is, this is a first world problem, right?

More like elite prime world. I live in the first world, and this is beyond imaginable for me.

22 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Katie Price is 41 and legally skint - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-50561711

This ain't going to go well from here

<sarcasm>

I'd like to offer my sympathy and a shoulder to cry on, should she want it.

</sarcasm>

How can you get through £40-odd million by the time your 40? That must have been a serious coke habit.