Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Britney Spears, Kerry Katona, Heather Locklear et al.

Lohan fired from her latest movie (a biopic of also drug-addled bike Linda Lovelace), but the one question that begs from reading this is is director "Matthew Wilder" the same dude that sang "Break My Stride"?

It would seem so; IMDB lists 2 Matthew Wilders, one who does music and one who directs. However they both link to the same stories about La Lohan.

Wikipedia clearly staes that this is the same man (though that is obviously no guarantee).

Lohan fired from her latest movie (a biopic of also drug-addled bike Linda Lovelace), but the one question that begs from reading this is is director "Matthew Wilder" the same dude that sang "Break My Stride"?

Gosh, that's a blast from the past. It prompted me to look him up, and found to my delight that his real surname is <Beavis and Butthead> huh, huh, Weiner </Beavis and Butthead> :lol:

Not one of the four listed in the toipc title, but a useless daft bimbo nonetheless (and one who thinks people actually want to know every sordid detail of her sorry life, hence the ubiquitous ITV2 documentaries and almost constant "celeb" magazine front page-hogging), Katie Price has been banned from driving after being caught speeding.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-11884839

Her excuse for the fast driving - she was being chased by the paparazzi.

Makes you think, doesn't it...

Not one of the four listed in the toipc title, but a useless daft bimbo nonetheless (and one who thinks people actually want to know every sordid detail of her sorry life, hence the ubiquitous ITV2 documentaries and almost constant "celeb" magazine front page-hogging), Katie Price has been banned from driving after being caught speeding.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-11884839

Her excuse for the fast driving - she was being chased by the paparazzi.

Makes you think, doesn't it...

Yes, my initial reaction was that its a pity the A23 isn't big on tunnels.

Local newspaper report. As you can tell from the comments, she isn't particularly liked locally (in fact, its hard to think of a local sleb who is).

Speaking of daft bimbos, like Katie Price; there has been a woeful lack of people repeating the infamous Frankie Boyle quip that's garnered so much news coverage. I mean, how can we know what we think unless someone thoughtfully cuts and pastes:

'Jordan and Peter Andre are still fighting each other over custody of Harvey - eventually one of them will lose and have to keep him.'

'I have a theory about the reason Jordan married a cage fighter - she needed a man strong enough to stop Harvey from f**king her.'

Personally I'd say, that one will do Frankie few long-term favours when it comes to contractual negotiations. On a random poll of ten sickos I'd usually trust three thought it a joke too far.

Speaking of daft bimbos, like Katie Price; there has been a woeful lack of people repeating the infamous Frankie Boyle quip that's garnered so much news coverage. I mean, how can we know what we think unless someone thoughtfully cuts and pastes:

'Jordan and Peter Andre are still fighting each other over custody of Harvey - eventually one of them will lose and have to keep him.'

'I have a theory about the reason Jordan married a cage fighter - she needed a man strong enough to stop Harvey from f**king her.'

Personally I'd say, that one will do Frankie few long-term favours when it comes to contractual negotiations. On a random poll of ten sickos I'd usually trust three thought it a joke too far.

So Frankie Boyle's TV career could be on the 2011 list then...

Ms Aquilera's turn to get in on the action. Discovered to be so drunk she was 'unable to care for herself' after being removed from a car in LA.

Hilton: I went out with that guy last night.

Strauss: Which guy?

Hilton: (points to an actor in Saving Private Ryan): We were making out, but then we went somewhere where it was bright and I saw that he was black and made an excuse and left. I can’t stand black guys. I would never touch one. It’s gross. (pauses). Does that guy look black to you?

Strauss: How black does a guy have to be?

Hilton: One percent is enough for me.

0329-lindsay-lohan-11-480x720.jpg

Has there been a more harrowing picture of a deadpool favourite since that one of Alex Higgins looking like the Russian meerkat?

0329-lindsay-lohan-11-480x720.jpg

Has there been a more harrowing picture of a deadpool favourite since that one of Alex Higgins looking like the Russian meerkat?

Fuck me, she is supposedly 24???? :o

Now she's teasing dead poolers. Jordan survives accident that kills two horses and writes off a 4x4.

She was quoted by The Sun as saying: "It was absolutely terrifying. It all happened in a flash and I have absolutely no idea how I wasn't badly injured.

Probably the airbags

Never heard of her but a useless daft bimbo named Mia Amber Davis, best known for her role in the crass American teen comedy Road Trip, has died after routine knee surgery evidently went very wrong:

http://www.popeater.com/2011/05/11/mia-amb...sec3_lnk2|62241

Zsa Zsa must feel relieved that the risk of her ever needing knee surgery has effectively been halved.

Gail Porter isn't in the place place mentally this week. Dunno if one so sparky belongs on the daft bimbos or suicidal celebs thread. But one to watch, either way.

Katy Price removes Peter Andre's name from her body. Guess the follow up to their classic album of duets is off the schedules now.

Kerry Katona shows off new size 8 figure on another bloody holiday.

So, we'll schedule the rapid weight gain, mental breakdown and brush with suicidal feelings for somewhere around mid-September shall we?

A woman after my own heart, Texas' Sharleen Spiteri cuts Paris Hilton down to

. You can take the girl out of Glasgow........

A woman after my own heart, Texas' Sharleen Spiteri cuts Paris Hilton down to
. You can take the girl out of Glasgow........

Not a daft bimbo, then. :huh:

regards,

Hein