Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Britney Spears, Kerry Katona, Heather Locklear et al.

Ho hum, the latest on Brit.

Oops, she got trashed again

Assuming Parent of the Year K-Fed, who apparently spent New Year's Eve partying with Paris Hilton, gets full custody, I'd say that takes Britney one step closer to offing herself. I'll go with massive pills overdose

• Like 1

Us magazine says that Britney Spears is at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and is being held as a "special needs" patient, meaning...

"they have either overdosed or tried to commit suicide. So we go stay with these patients and monitor them constantly. We watch them so they don't hurt themselves and watch the people who come visit them to make sure they don't pass anything to them."

When the psychiatrists finally sat down to talk to her last night, their evaluation ended up just being some drawings of a koo-koo clock, although one doctor drew a ball with a screw in it, so there is some dissension apparently. :)

Us magazine says that Britney Spears is at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and is being held as a "special needs" patient, meaning...

"they have either overdosed or tried to commit suicide. So we go stay with these patients and monitor them constantly. We watch them so they don't hurt themselves and watch the people who come visit them to make sure they don't pass anything to them."

When the psychiatrists finally sat down to talk to her last night, their evaluation ended up just being some drawings of a koo-koo clock, although one doctor drew a ball with a screw in it, so there is some dissension apparently. :)

Apparantly she was smiling at the medics when they wheeled her out to the ambulance. so it's basically just a cry for attention.

Spears barred from child visits

Britney Spears' former husband Kevin Federline has been given sole custody of the couple's two children.

The court ruling came a day police came to Spears' house, when she refused to return the children after a court-monitored visit.

I know this is DeathList and not BirthList, but her younger sister is supposed to be pregnant, and that's not just a stupid rumour.

I know this is DeathList and not BirthList, but her younger sister is supposed to be pregnant, and that's not just a stupid rumour.

Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea for a Deathlist spin-off, considering the amount of celebrity babies being born these days (like it's in fashion or summat!)... :rolleyes:

Funny I was just thinking today, she might turn up....well, dead....sometime soon. Young but very vulnerable.

Guest kksox

Count me in for Britney Spears. She will be dead by the end of the year. All the signs are there, she's already dugher hole......now she just needs to do it. Unfortunately for her.

Post merged with existing thread - LG

Edited by Lady Grendel

Britney Spears Gets Dirty In Dressing Room With Adnan

It has been reported that Britney and her boyfriend Adnan went on a little shopping spree at the Betsey Johnson store at the Westfield Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks, Calif.

It’s said that while they where there Britney grabbed some dresses from the rack and disappeared into a dressing room with Adnan. A few minutes she emerged completely naked

CNN today had a feature where they discussed the website where one can bet when Britney Spears will die. Mike Galanos, man of many opinions, claimed that the website was sick and disgusting and asked what kind of society have we become where we wish to celebrate the death of a woman in her 20s with two kids (because that is, of course, a neutral and objective way of describing the attention-seeking whorefest that is Britney Spears, who gets away with sh*t that would have the rest of us locked up, then spits in the face of the judicial system).

Supposedly there was a way to review and comment on the story at cnn.com/primenews, but I can't see the video on the site, or a place to directly comment on the segment (it was called "get to the point"). Naturally, anyone commenting has to rely on their memory, which is more often than not imperfect, and therefore their arguments will be more easily refutable, especially seeing as how they're likely to slice and dice your emails anyways. So while this is obviously a site that attracts individuals more prone to not caring about the Britney Spears, it's still probably less biased than the CNN coverage, so I'd like to hear what everyone here thinks.

To start it off, personally I couldn't care less. It's not hurting anyone and if she does dies, the competition itself will have had no effect on it (barring that she is murdered by someone playing the game, which I imagined is prohibited by the rules). Also, I especially don't care because it's Britney Spears, because she's a drain on society. Granted, she's less useless than no-talent Lindsay Lohan or that piece of rat sh*t Pete Doherty, but she still takes from society far more than she gives back; see my neutral and unbiased (at least by CNN standards) opinion of her above. That said, maybe someone can convince me otherwise, but it's certainly not going to be Mike "Moral Crusader" Galanos.

Guest -
I think the DL owes it to itself to have at least one under 40 each season. Who out of the following would you vote for?

Britney Spears

Pete Doherty

Robbie Williams

Naomi Campbell

Pam Anderson (soon turns 40)

Nicole Richie

Jo from S Club

Paul Gascoigne (soon turns 40)

Johnny Borrell

Courtney Love is 42

others?

I think if Britney gets custody or partial custody of her kids.

Her kids are the next too go.

Guest JUST-A-Guest
CNN today had a feature where they discussed the website where one can bet when Britney Spears will die. Mike Galanos, man of many opinions, claimed that the website was sick and disgusting and asked what kind of society have we become where we wish to celebrate the death of a woman in her 20s with two kids (because that is, of course, a neutral and objective way of describing the attention-seeking whorefest that is Britney Spears, who gets away with sh*t that would have the rest of us locked up, then spits in the face of the judicial system).

Supposedly there was a way to review and comment on the story at cnn.com/primenews, but I can't see the video on the site, or a place to directly comment on the segment (it was called "get to the point"). Naturally, anyone commenting has to rely on their memory, which is more often than not imperfect, and therefore their arguments will be more easily refutable, especially seeing as how they're likely to slice and dice your emails anyways. So while this is obviously a site that attracts individuals more prone to not caring about the Britney Spears, it's still probably less biased than the CNN coverage, so I'd like to hear what everyone here thinks.

To start it off, personally I couldn't care less. It's not hurting anyone and if she does dies, the competition itself will have had no effect on it (barring that she is murdered by someone playing the game, which I imagined is prohibited by the rules). Also, I especially don't care because it's Britney Spears, because she's a drain on society. Granted, she's less useless than no-talent Lindsay Lohan or that piece of rat sh*t Pete Doherty, but she still takes from society far more than she gives back; see my neutral and unbiased (at least by CNN standards) opinion of her above. That said, maybe someone can convince me otherwise, but it's certainly not going to be Mike "Moral Crusader" Galanos.

I just feel a little like messing with Mike, after what he said.

So I want too start the discusion in wich year Mike Galanos would probably die.

I thake a geuss at 2048 at the elderly age of 82.

Anyone else some suggestion?

I just feel a little like messing with Mike, after what he said.

So I want too start the discusion in wich year Mike Galanos would probably die.

I thake a geuss at 2048 at the elderly age of 82.

Anyone else some suggestion?

I think instead of winning a Playstation 3, the winner should get a free cheeseburger at McDonalds. If we're comparing the relative value of Britney Spears and Mike Galanos that is.

Anyhow, he did his follow up to the story yesterday and presented three of the email responses. Two people agreed with him and a third said "I know it's terrible to say, but I kind of hope she dies soon. At least then I won't have to hear about her own the news every day." (edited from a fuller email apparently). So in other words, 2/3rds of the United States agrees with Galanos and the other 1/3rd is crazy. He then says "how seared are our souls that things like that enter our mind?" This coming from a guy who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars working for a network who not only made millions (through ratings) by reporting on Anna Nicole Smith's death for months, but then the subsequent custody battle over her daughter, who unlike Spears or Anna Nicole, is completely innocent of any wrong-doing. Galanos is a f*****g hypocrite. Maybe if he was making his argument from his own news blog, then maybe he'd be more legit, but he's not. His cheques come from the news media that obsesses over death, destruction, gloom and doom far more than anyone on this forum. So keep "morally crusading" Galanos while you quietly pocket your salary from the guys who hound at every mistake and misfortune that celebrities befall.

Magazine says AP working on Britney obit

Usmagazine.com is reporting that The Associated Press has begun preparing Britney Spears' obituary.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22727961/from/ET/

Maybe The Guardian will stick to its Steve Fossett-esque principles and print her obit this weekend

Just before midnight on Jan. 19, Britney Spears popped open several bottles of champagne inside her Beverly Hills mansion and invited six members of the paparazzi into her home for a party.

The stunned photographers were asked to leave their cameras outside, but otherwise to enjoy themselves. And enjoy themselves they did! The group, accompanied by Brit's friend Sam Lutfi, drank, smoked, ate leftovers from the fridge and laughed for about two hours.

Then, just as suddenly as it had begun, the party came to a screeching halt. "Britney went into her bedroom and came out in a different pair of jeans and her pink wig," one of the photogs tells OK!. "Her eyes went wide and she was yelling, 'How the f**k did you get in here? Get the f**k out! Sam, get them out! Why are they eating my food? Get them out!'"

Britney's complete 180-degree turn was shocking. "One person walked into that bedroom, someone else walked out," one of the photographers tells OK!. "It was scary."

SO WHEN SHE CROAKS DO YOU GET MULTIPLE HITS FOR MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES?

The Vid Britney NEVER wanted us to see

Enjoy :party:

The Vid Britney NEVER wanted us to see

Enjoy :)

:party:

I have always thought she had Bi-Polar.

Guest Guest_dave_*

Britneys seeing a shrink and looks like she might be starting to sort her act out.Maybe shes not about to leave us quite as soon as we thought!

Guest Robert Silverberg
Britneys seeing a shrink and looks like she might be starting to sort her act out.Maybe shes not about to leave us quite as soon as we thought!

She's seeing a shrink? Shrink Schmink, big fvcking de4! All this proves is that she's American.

Come back when you've got some actual news, david.