Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Britney Spears, Kerry Katona, Heather Locklear et al.

Frankie Sandford of The Saturdays now in rehab. Obviously gutted because she's less famous and widely recognised than Sarah Harding.

Mebbe it would be easier if we just opened up the units for maladjusted youngsters and recruited ALL future pop stars from there. I mean, they could go back to the same places at night and get famous without ever leaving home.

Shocking footage has emerged of the squalid and filthy conditions in which mentally disabled people were apparently forced to live in after being locked up in a basement.

Thats the last time Jordan will let MTV cribs film in her kids' bedroom

Guest Guest
Lohan Probation revoked.... Back in the nick.

stupid cow.she's the next Amy Winehouse or I'll eat my own shit

Lohan Probation revoked.... Back in the nick.

stupid cow.she's the next Amy Winehouse or I'll eat my own shit

actually she's worse. Winehouse was at least talented.

Back out after posting $100,000 bail. (Dont know if there's any truth in that yet though)

And a rotund Katona on the cover of a scum-mag this week with a story about her staying indoors all day guzzling wine.

Keep 'em comin' Kerry!

Does anyone have any suggestions for unstable celebs that are under 30?

since Kerry Katona is over 30 and Amy Winehouse died earlier in the year, I'm kinda stuck with choosing possible celebs to fill their places.

since Kerry Katona is over 30 and Amy Winehouse died earlier in the year, I'm kinda stuck with choosing possible celebs to fill their places.

I'm sure a new batch of wannabes will appear quite soon

Britney Spears has been

. Now she's marrying her manager. Didnt Brittany Murphy marry her producer and then mysteriously die? The way Britney is acting may be angering "them." Conspiracy should be kept in consideration. Evil exists. Its powerful.

Demi Lavato

The glory days of celebrities dropping dead at 27 is over. It took a hell of a lot of effort from Winehouse to manage that, like six years constant self-destruction and creepy parenting. Pedo Herty is still alive (I presume, I guess we're at the ninth Libertines reunion by now?), neither of the Olsen Twins starved themselves to death, Lil Wayne has channelled all his drug problems into learning to skateboard at the age of 29... face it, unless you can find someone having a brave battle against cancer who knows a few journalists so their death can get covered, you ain't getting any sub-30-year-old DDP hits.

The glory days of celebrities dropping dead at 27 is over. It took a hell of a lot of effort from Winehouse to manage that, like six years constant self-destruction and creepy parenting. Pedo Herty is still alive (I presume, I guess we're at the ninth Libertines reunion by now?), neither of the Olsen Twins starved themselves to death, Lil Wayne has channelled all his drug problems into learning to skateboard at the age of 29... face it, unless you can find someone having a brave battle against cancer who knows a few journalists so their death can get covered, you ain't getting any sub-30-year-old DDP hits.

It's not for the DDP :P I've already submitted my entry for that. It's for the annual family dead pool. each year we do an under 30 pick

Guest Guest

could the divorce lead to Katy Perrys suicide?

could the divorce lead to Katy Perrys suicide?

Personally, I doubt it. Liklier it'll lead to a round of public canoodling on beaches and the like with a succession of semi-famous airheads who'll see the whole caper as a career opportunity.

Our Kerry has just announced she's marrying a warehouse worker she's known for a few months. Do they never learn? Attagirl Kel!

Our Kerry has just announced she's marrying a warehouse worker she's known for a few months. Do they never learn? Attagirl Kel!

According to a friend close to the mother of four said: “She’s head over heels in love and thinks he’s good for her because he sometimes wears a suit and told her off recently for swearing in front of the kids.”

:lol:

:lol:

Don't worry - she's not marrying for love...she's marrying for Heat...aka the Katona family album...

heat1.jpg

heat270609web.jpg

$(KGrHqEOKpQE23vwWljCBN0p4RcRZw~~_35.JPG

etc etc.

Katona reportedly facing financial meltdown...again!