Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Britney Spears, Kerry Katona, Heather Locklear et al.

And for those that don't know - Britney Spears' father has been suspended as her conservator officially. Her new legal team will now look into things about what charges can be brought against him as he's been basically living off her finances for 10+ years. I know her now former manager has been doing bullshit stuff.

This was the thread I was thinking about, for Katie "Jordan" Price.

Concerning behavior from Britney Spears... Her conservatorship and social media accounts have long been a source of conspiracy theory fuel. She has used the accounts to hint at the idea that she has abusive handlers in her life and now her Instagram account has been shut down.

She recently made this lengthy post which she soon thereafter deleted...

Screenshot_20220318-112737__01.thumb.jpg.be4dba5497f89e11a14366bc03ed132b.jpg

Screenshot_20220318-112742__01.thumb.jpg.cb843f75a76149bf0b5339a585020902.jpg

TMZ link...

https://www.tmz.com/2022/03/16/britney-spears-instagram-account-delete-sam-asghari/

Oh, it's the Corey Feldman kind of crazy where you don't know if they were actually being abused, or if their child stardom fucked them up, or if they were crazy from the start.

So they allegedly made her "work" from 8 am to 6 pm, seven days a week ...... Doing what?

I follow her on Instagram and since her conservatorship ended all she's been doing is posting nearly naked pictures/videos with long rants.

On 18/03/2022 at 21:47, ladyfiona said:

I follow her on Instagram and since her conservatorship ended all she's been doing is posting nearly naked pictures/videos with long rants.

Nowt if not consistent, then - she's still at it and it's gathering headlines. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-sparks-concern-fans-27092330?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_main&fbclid=IwAR2yY-g6ZkJXHkKwFj3zBxpdiWMgRsdB_Aloa4-hy3MjfUv6fup9ttWvJfo

I assume this is the thread for model/druggie-types.
Cara Delevingne likely undergoing an intervention right now.
She left the Burning Man festival having not eaten or bathed in days, and now has many visitors to her home, including a crying Margot Robbie.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11208999/Margot-Robbie-looks-distressed-leaving-friend-Cara-Delevingnes-house.html

• Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

Kerry Katona goes all out on new veneers for her teeth - in Turkey: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11389705/Kerry-Katona-shares-rambling-video-reveals-shes-travelled-Turkey-new-veneers.html

Apparently when this sort of shit fails, it can be very painful and subject to infection.

Anyhow, with Christmas coming up, any Turkey related story has more resonance....:P

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

a terrifying panic attack

Tautology?

• Like 3

On 29/04/2021 at 16:28, arghton said:

IMG_20210429_155929.png.5467257041c93eefd7e68f87e2e8153a.png

Former 90s Finnish daft bimbo in Hustler, financial criminal, reality tv face, covid scammer, former bodybuilder and plastic surgery company owner Tiina Jylhä (b. 1962) looking horrible nowadays.

Picture from a trial as she has been selling doping substances with her current husband. One of her former husbands was Juhani Palmu, who I have talked about in the art topic.

Jylhä has a history of cocaine and amphetamine use. Maybe a good pick for some pools next year.

Tiina Jylhä hospitalised after suffering heart attack or stroke, condition unknown according to her current husband Tapani Tape Valkonen (who I mentioned in the Bodybuilders thread a while ago because he carries an oxygen tank around with him)

• Like 1

Britney Spears' family just want her money because daddy isn't getting paid anymore.

On 10/06/2023 at 19:58, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12181179/Britney-Spears-family-say-fear-METH-die-like-Amy-Winehouse.html

Britney Spears family have said they fear she is on meth and will die early from drug abuse like Amy Winehouse. 

My daughter shared a Britney conspiracy theory that she has heard in that it is believed that Britney is already dead and statements like this are just preparing the ground

• Shocked 2

On 10/06/2023 at 19:58, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12181179/Britney-Spears-family-say-fear-METH-die-like-Amy-Winehouse.html

Britney Spears family have said they fear she is on meth and will die early from drug abuse like Amy Winehouse. 

Amy went emaciated at 27 years old already suffering emphysema that'd have fucked her voice and, eventually, her if the drugs and alcohol hadn't succeeded first. 

With all due respects to Britney's persistent meltdowns and admirably chaotic private life, she's not remotely in the dedicated 27 Club territory of our Amy

• Like 3