Our Sole

Diego Maradona

Guest Esciliati

que se muera el guaton drogadicto

Guest SEJO

everytime you see the hand of god, you remember how we F**k you england! jejejeje.......dont cry for me f*****g england. :)

everytime you see the hand of god, you remember how we F**k you england! jejejeje.......dont cry for me f*****g england. :banghead:

That's right....all you have to praise is a cheat (and a fat, drug-ridden waste of space to boot!). Still, he's probably a real girl-puller compared to your average "Joe Argentina".

Anyhow, it's only a game of football.....not quite the same as the humiliation that the cowards who invaded the Falklands soon received when real warriors arrived on the scene.

If you are interested in others' opinions about Argies, I suggest you look up the Max Schmeling postings elsewhere on this site.

Guest pete

what can i say, ugly uk people? he's still alive. maybe in 2039.

Guest Lucas

hey! I am from Argentina... let me tell you that maradona is weighting 15 less kilos than last month, and he is getting better and netter... so F**k off!!!!!!!!!!

hey! I am from Argentina... let me tell you that maradona is weighting 15 less kilos than last month, and he is getting better and netter... so F**k off!!!!!!!!!!

only because he had his stomach stapled.

You know what's sad. You people are still fighting over a soccer game incident which happened in, when, 1989? Jesus. Give it up. The Argentininans got a huge stroke of luck (Along with a huge someone else :banghead: ) While England lost their chances. So what? Please, people, really now. Not even us Americans get on forums and flame races over a soccer game. At least we deny people access from our cities.

Not even us Americans get on forums and flame races over a soccer game.

I seem to recall that that's because the americans are more into American football and Baseball, Green. :banghead:

Not even us Americans get on forums and flame races over a soccer game.

I seem to recall that that's because the americans are more into American football and Baseball, Green. :banghead:

Duh, Cope. Honestly, football > Soccer :D

You know what's sad. You people are still fighting over a soccer game incident which happened in, when, 1989?

A little bit of extra research might be useful.

Guest yop

uk invaded the islands after a battle with northamerica... well, THAT'S A COWARD COUNTRY.

For pity's sake, can we all get back on topic?

Stop crapping on about the Falkands/Malvinas, who's country is the bravest, who's team would have won if the ref hadn't been hoodwinked, and sent the diminutive Argenitian off instead.

Those are all very good and worthy subjects for forums dedicated to those kinds of things. This is DeathList deadicated [sic] to finding out whether people are going to be dropping any time soon.

So, please, stop grandstanding and get back on topic. I would like to know how the li'l porker's doing.

For pity's sake, can we all get back on topic? So, please, stop grandstanding and get back on topic. I would like to know how the li'l porker's doing.

The answer to your question is about five posts above:

only because he had his stomach stapled.

From this you can infer that Maradona has lost 15kg in the last month because he has had his stomach stapled.

Guest Rodrigo

Where can I add some comments about a country whose expansion was based on colonies and taking and invading others people lands?

Yes, the war was a mistake from our part (i´m from Argentina). It was made by the military government in those days as an intent of demagoguery.

But there are several treaties that stand that the Malvinas islands are argentinian territory which was occupied by the british in the 19th century.

Yes, Maradona won´t take us back the islands. It was a simple football match in 1986. I pity the argentinians who see that match as a "revenge" (the most weird thing I see is that an english is the one who brought it back on this topic and not an "argie") I think that darkens the whole thing. In that match we were able to see one of the most beautiful goals ever made in a world cup. Nothing more. Instead british people focus on "the hand of god" and respond with anger.

I konw argentinian people see that match as THE match, but come on! You are not able to make comments without insulting the poor guy.

I know how he is now. It makes me sad. But he is a result of the country´s vision, which is a result of the country´s government, which is a result of the country´s citizens and education.

I wonder how much do you know about history if you can´t tell the difference between 1986 and 1989.

I´m sorry i went off-topic but some comments irritate me...

And to get back on topic: No I don´t think he´s going to die this year...

PS: I´m sorry again for the off-topic comment. If you know a place where I can be on-topic please write to me: rodrigo@amaya.com.ar

You know what's sad. You people are still fighting over a soccer game incident which happened in, when, 1989?

A little bit of extra sense of humor might be useful :ph34r:

A little bit of extra sense of humor might be useful :o

:ph34r:

A little bit of extra sense of humor might be useful :o

:ph34r:

I love your avatar by the way >.>

Your's is rubbish.

A little bit of extra sense of humor might be useful :ph34r:

Rather than continuing to argue, why not just let the post be the post and not derail it into some sort of "I hate you more!" argument. Truce?

I was only joking. You don't have an avatar! Let's be fwiends! :ph34r:

Anyhow, it's only a game of football.....not quite the same as the humiliation that the cowards who invaded the Falklands soon received when real warriors arrived on the scene.

:ph34r: ... although perhaps something like..'when the finest army in the world arrived', would give your post a little more gravitas, and make it sound less like a homoerotic fantasy. :D

Just a thought ;)

You boys and your macho avatars ;)

I'm think I'm beginning to repeat myself. <_<

:ph34r: ... although perhaps something like..'when the finest army in the world arrived', would give your post a little more gravitas, and make it sound less like a homoerotic fantasy. :D

Just a thought ;)

You boys and your macho avatars ;)

I'm think I'm beginning to repeat myself. <_<

I class this recent string of argie moans and whines as a "job well done". ;)

Guest One Man Jury

You know what's sad. You people are still fighting over a soccer game incident which happened in, when, 1989? Jesus. Give it up. The Argentininans got a huge stroke of luck (Along with a huge someone else <_< ) While England lost their chances. So what? Please, people, really now. Not even us Americans get on forums and flame races over a soccer game. At least we deny people access from our cities.

Pull the other one Yank.

You are only taking the moral high ground 'cos the USA have got such a shite football team anyway.

Do what Americans do best, getting to 40 stone on a burger diet. I'm only letting you off lightly as at least you're not an loathsome Argie and your country did secretly help us to bash these gits.