Our Sole

Diego Maradona

Guest One Man Jury
The ideal way for Maradona to immediately lose 20lb of ugly fat is by re-introducing the guillotine.

I'd be more than happy to pull the lever.

Form an orderly queue.

what can i say, ugly uk people? he's still alive. maybe in 2039.

You know what's sad. You people are still fighting over a soccer game incident which happened in, when, 1989? Jesus. Give it up. The Argentininans got a huge stroke of luck (Along with a huge someone else :lol: ) While England lost their chances. So what? Please, people, really now. Not even us Americans get on forums and flame races over a soccer game. At least we deny people access from our cities.

Pull the other one Yank.

You are only taking the moral high ground 'cos the USA have got such a shite football team anyway.

Do what Americans do best, getting to 40 stone on a burger diet. I'm only letting you off lightly as at least you're not an loathsome Argie and your country did secretly help us to bash these gits.

Oh Jesus Christ people >.>

You guys need to lighten up a little, it's sarcasm!

Why the frigg would an American come over here and talk about sport dedication when he himself knows that we're probably worse or just as bad as you guys :referee:

I wish everyone had a sense of sarcasm and stopped using lame American jokes as a defensive comeback. The last thing we need is another unfunny comic.

Guest One Man Jury

You know what's sad. You people are still fighting over a soccer game incident which happened in, when, 1989? Jesus. Give it up. The Argentininans got a huge stroke of luck (Along with a huge someone else :dead: ) While England lost their chances. So what? Please, people, really now. Not even us Americans get on forums and flame races over a soccer game. At least we deny people access from our cities.

Pull the other one Yank.

You are only taking the moral high ground 'cos the USA have got such a shite football team anyway.

Do what Americans do best, getting to 40 stone on a burger diet. I'm only letting you off lightly as at least you're not an loathsome Argie and your country did secretly help us to bash these gits.

Why the frigg would an American come over here and talk about sport dedication when he himself knows that we're probably worse or just as bad as you guys :lol:

I wish everyone had a sense of sarcasm and stopped using lame American jokes as a defensive comeback. The last thing we need is another unfunny comic.

Verbal obesity this time!

You know what's sad. You people are still fighting over a soccer game incident which happened in, when, 1989? Jesus. Give it up. The Argentininans got a huge stroke of luck (Along with a huge someone else :dead: ) While England lost their chances. So what? Please, people, really now. Not even us Americans get on forums and flame races over a soccer game. At least we deny people access from our cities.

Pull the other one Yank.

Why the frigg would an American come over here and talk about sport dedication when he himself knows that we're probably worse or just as bad as you guys :lol:

Verbal obesity this time!

I love how I just don't get what you're saying ;)

Guest One Man Jury
[i love how I just don't get what you're saying

Maybe I should be in politics!

Or even in the Diplomatic Corps

Guest One Man Jury
Or even in the Diplomatic Corps

:huh:

Can we get these postings back on track with the Argie, pygmy lard-a*se, please?

Guest b00ts

Who the F**k is Maradonna???

Guest Guest

soccer player <_<

soccer player :D

Thought it was Volleyball!

According to this article Maradona claims to have lost 27 kg (can't be arsed to translate that in stone) and he seems to be in better shape. He may have some time left. :P

regards,

Hein

According to this article Maradona claims to have lost 27 kg (can't be arsed to translate that in stone) and he seems to be in better shape. He may have some time left. :D

regards,

Hein

but all that coke may have done irreversible damage

We can but hope.

regards,

Hein

According to this article Maradona claims to have lost 27 kg (can't be arsed to translate that in stone) and he seems to be in better shape. He may have some time left. :D

regards,

Hein

...they probably mean he lost 27kg of charlie

Either that, or its referring to a rather large dump he had recently. Fat Argie Oompa Loompa.

Article and picture in The Daily Express today:

Shrinking Maradona finds form

Argentinian football legend Diego Maradona wowed fans yesterday as he paraded his new thin look following an operation to reduce his weight. The scandal-prone ex-international, 44-a hate figure to many for his "Hand of God" foul which knocked England out of the 1986 World Cup finals-appeared on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival.

He was accompanied by his 18-year-old eldest daughter Dalma. His weight ballooned to 19st while he was undergoing treatment for cocaine addiction in Cuba. In March he was flown to Columbia for a stomach-stapling operation to reduce its capacity and prevent him from over-eating. Since then Maradona has seen his weight fall by nearly 5st.

As he arrived for the awards ceremony an onlooker said "He was smiling and joking with the fans like a man given a second chance at life. It was a different man from the bloated figure I saw just three months ago".

Guest Vlad@Aguante diego

Hijos de remil puta! Como le van a desear la muerte a un ser humano?

Maradona no se va a morir nunca.. tiene muchos años mas por delante y va a gambetear a la muerte como siempre lo hizo con las mierdas que se le cruzaron por delante (como uds).

Chupenme la pija y vayanse a hacerse cojer.

Vlad

Maradona no se va a morir nunca.. tiene muchos años mas por delante y va a gambetear a la muerte como siempre lo hizo con las mierdas que se le cruzaron por delante (como uds).

Vlad

Sometimes i regret being exspelled from FL.

We had "Hijos de Puta" once before in the Castro thread. If that's any help.

We had "Hijos de Puta" once before in the Castro thread. If that's any help.

We did indeed. It's quite stupid, really. Few readers of this forum understand Spanish and in most non-Latin languages mentioning someone's mother's profession sound silly rather than offending.

As far as I'm concerned our Most Esteemed Moderators send such messages where they belong: /dev/null.

regards,

Hein

Vlad

Sometimes i regret being exspelled from FL.

According to google...

Children of remil puta!  As they are going to wish the death to him to a human being?  Maradona is not going away to never die. is many years old but ahead and is going to gambetear to the death as it always did it with the excrements that were crossed to him ahead (like you).  Chupenme pija and vayanse to be made cojer.  Vlad

Makes perfect sense to me :o

Saw a photo of him today & he's lost lots of weight after having his stomach stapled.

Apparently he's gone from 121kg to 94kg & plans to lose another 20kg :referee: