Our Sole

Diego Maradona

or

4) when he fakes his death and escapes into the wilderness.

now what is more unlikely

3 or 4?????

4, obviously. He faked headers, after all.

regards,

Hein

Guest IYG
or

4) when he fakes his death and escapes into the wilderness.

now what is more unlikely

3 or 4?????

4, obviously. He faked headers, after all.

regards,

Hein

Is that like faking an orgasm? :(

I fear you may be using "header" in an inappropriate way..............

Well, I've faked headers in email, but that wasn't what I had in mind. :(

regards,

Hein

Guest anti-argentine crusader

I just felt like ranting on and on about how much I hate the argies. And I did it. And people screamed. And people bled to death before I could finish. And nations rose and fell while I droned on. And lives were led, presidents done up the arse, prime ministers laid to rest, Jose Mourinho squealed, and many other eventful things came to pass whilst I just ranted on and on about how much I hated the damn Argentines. My own mother passed into her grave, yet still I spoke. The world was destroyed by a nuclear bomb, yet this did not cease my monotonous drawl. God recreated the universe from scratch, and yet still he could not erase my pointless wittering. I am the Argentine hater in chief, a man to be feared by those of argie descent, for I make no distinction between full and half-blood bastards. Deliver me your children now, if thou wanteth to rid thyself of the smear of being associated with the most vile of species, the Argentine.

And as for Maradona, hell hath no fury like what I will show him when we finally meet. And believe me, that day grows ever closer.................

And as for Maradona, hell hath no fury like what I will show him when we finally meet. And believe me, that day grows ever closer.................

When you do, don't hesitate to give Maxima Zorreguieta a bit of your attention too.

regards,

Hein

Guest anti-argentine crusader

i shall indeed give this lady some attention. Her existence had passed me by until now, so thanks, Magere Hein, for pointing her out to me.

From the anti-argentine crusader.

Diego being back in semi good health amd managing some obscure Argentinian club this choice is looking a bit optimistic.

No??

Am in Italy today and the newspaper a story aboutb him making a personal appearence at Napoli , and I do have to say the photograph shows him to be in very good nick. I definetly say a wasted spot on DL 2005.

Am in Italy today and the newspaper a story aboutb him making a personal appearence at Napoli , and I do have to say the photograph shows him to be in very good nick. I definetly say a wasted spot on DL 2005.

We all make mistakes, but, there is still another 5 months to go

Very true.

Although the DL meant well when at the time

of selecting him.

Perhaps Maradona may be just one of those

"one year wonders"

he has to stay on it because it wouldn't be a fair result if deathlist took people off all the time to put on some idiot who had a quad land on his head.

Shoukld stay on but I would be seriously surprised if we kept him on next year.

Guest the authority

i do declare that the world will end if Diego "Argie Bastard" Maradona does not remain on the site for next year.

I should know, I am the authority.

i do declare that the world will end if Diego "Argie Bastard" Maradona does not remain on the site for next year.

Lets see, recovering drug addict in his mid 40's should stay on the list at the expense of several celeberities that have been missed and are in their 80's and 90's. MMMmmmmm....

Precisely. Another thing occurs to me about the press reports of his bad health; could it be that they have all been exagerated by a British press that has an inbuilt dislike of Argentinians? Could the truth be nearer to the fact that he is just a retired footballer who likes a toot and therefore is not at any great health risk??

Precisely. Another thing occurs to me about the press reports of his bad health; could it be that they have all been exagerated  by a British press that has an inbuilt dislike of Argentinians? Could the truth be nearer to the fact that he is just a retired footballer who likes a toot and therefore is not at any great health risk??

The Dutch press also follows DM's health closely and printed some speculations about his demise. Of course, the 1978 World Cup Final may have something to do with Dutch appreciation of Argentina.

regards,

Hein

An extension of my point about English press speculation about Marradonna's health. Was he perhaps a spite based choice for DL 2005?

An extension of my point about English press speculation about Marradonna's health. Was he perhaps a spite based choice for DL 2005?

Strange theory. I doubt it. ;)

A morbidly obese drug addict with a history of heart problems. Hmm, I'm starting to wonder too.

Guest the authority

well I dislike him. Therefore he should stay on.

and, after all, he scored 2 magnificent goals against us in 1986, I should know. I am the authority.

Are you the Rock as well?

Or just the new Kraut?