Our Sole

Diego Maradona

Guest the authority

erm..............someone`s been changing my posts. I did not write "he scored 2 magnificent goals for us in 1986" for my last post in this topic - I would appreciate it if people left things as they were please.

Presumably this is that "Windsor" fellow, who seems to have taken an explicable dislike to me recently. He really does need to get it out more, that guy. I tell you, the people you meet online these days..........

erm..............someone`s been changing my posts. I did not write "he scored 2 magnificent goals against us in 1986" for my last post in this topic - I would appreciate it if people left things as they were please.

Presumably this is that "Windsor" fellow, who seems to have taken an inexplicable dislike to me recently. He really does need to get out more, that guy. I tell you, the people you meet online these days..........

Join up. Become a member. Anyone can log in as the authority and say whatever they like. At least membership affords you some protection in this respect.

As for Windsor, he's a victim of the culture of thuggery. Now you've turned up he's got someone to pick on. If only I'd paid more attention to and been more supportive of his many, many posts...

erm..............someone`s been changing my posts. I did not write "he scored 2 magnificent goals against us in 1986" for my last post in this topic - I would appreciate it if people left things as they were please.

Presumably this is that "Windsor" fellow, who seems to have taken an inexplicable dislike to me recently. He really does need to get out more, that guy. I tell you, the people you meet online these days..........

I reckon this one is the fake post. It doesn't end 'I am the authority'. Bit of a give away there.

Guest John Bull

I think Maradona deserves to die for his sins. Such as consuming excessive amounts of cocaine and scoring with his hand against England.

That`s my tuppence worth,

John Bull.

Presumably this is that "Windsor" fellow, who seems to have taken an explicable dislike to me recently. He really does need to get it out more, that guy. I tell you, the people you meet online these days..........

Windsor just isn't a mod though (unless he's a secret alter-ego of one of them).

No, I'm not a mod.

Who was asking?

Guest Boot

Diego shouldn't die

Scoring with his hand was class

No chance of him dying this year unfortunately.

;)

There's always the outside chance that he's hit by lightning, run over by a bus or killed by an angry England supporter. :huh:

I think it's called clutching at straws.

regards,

Hein

Damn it, is there anything worse than someone that is at deaths door making a miraculous recovery.

Come on Diego....get your once immense arse round your local MaccyD's and order 20 Big Macs and a few 1/4 Pounders....that should sort you out!!!!!!

Still stand by my assertion that he was a wasted place on DL 2006.

Guest Diego Maradona

Alas, your vote was indeed wasted on me. I will live for many years, my friends, and laugh in the pig English faces...........I will trample on Peter Shilton`s grave just as I punched a ball over his head.......mark my words English pigs.........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alas, your vote was indeed wasted on me. I will live for many years, my friends, and laugh in the pig English faces...........I will trample on Peter Shilton`s grave just as I punched a ball over his head.......mark my words English pigs.........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not if we shoot you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS - I'm not English. Nice goal though :rolleyes:

He will survive through 2005

If he was younger and fitter I would wave a contract under his nose.

We are always looking to sign the best in the world......dead or alive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am Scottish and therefore (since it was a goal against england) call it the most terrific goal of all time. Well Done (and i'm not talkting about steak).

Guest Guest

Still don't think he has any business on DL 2005 but if anyone else wants to dismiss the man as a cheat I would reccomend theylook at this.

Sorry that post (^) was me . Forgot to log in.

I agree with Deadornot, it was a fantastic goal because it was scored against England....

It gives the England "fans" something else to whinge about....

:ph34r:

Guest Diego Armando Maradona

I am immortal. And, yes, I do have something of a kinship with my Scottish compatriots, who I see as allies in the unending fight against those English usurpers. Maybe we can wrest the Falklands back after all, when the English are looking in the other direction, i.e. at the marauding Scots invading them from the north.

Ah, such are the dreams of an aging legend..............

Maybe we can wrest the Falklands back after all.

You misspelt Islas Malvinas. :)

regards,

Hein