Our Sole

Diego Maradona

Guest zola

I saw Maradona on TV last night, He was fit as a fiddle and looked as good as he did in the USA world cup of 94.

Last night he was on a dance contest show and was so slim that i was actually shocked!

Good on him I say :D

Guest An Argie...

Look.... I like this website... always have, but lately the mixture of many kinds of post have made this "Maradona thead" go way off track. Let me just say this: People makes mistakes and then again some times miracles, football is a beautiful sport no matters who wins or loses... there is alway a rematch, war is a stupid last resours with a large amount of losers and absolutlly no winners. sorry for the speach.... i'm sure it was anoying and made no contribution at all to the subject...

I apologise for my english... it's a little rusty.

Sebastian.

Look.... I like this website... always have, but lately the mixture of many kinds of post have made this "Maradona thead" go way off track. Let me just say this: People makes mistakes and then again some times miracles, football is a beautiful sport no matters who wins or loses... there is alway a rematch, war is a stupid last resours with a large amount of losers and absolutlly no winners. sorry for the speach.... i'm sure it was anoying and made no contribution at all to the subject...

Sebastian.

This thread should certainly not exist in the 2005 names forum. Mardoana has no business being on the 2005 list as he is in reasonably good health for a retired footballer (which is an entirely different thing from being in good health you understand.)

But for the benefit of those who beleive that Diego merely having a small cocainr habit and some money problems is a sign of his iminent death here is a link to a story of him appearing on the Italin version of Come Dancing.

Guest Miller

Getting back to the 86 world cup, do any sane Englishmen think we would have actually won it if he had not punched the first one into the net?....Lineker and Beardsley got us to that match, the rest of the team was utter toss...... :D

Guest Goodhealth Maass

Sebastian.

This thread should certainly not exist in the 2005 names forum. Mardoana has no business being on the 2005 list as he is in reasonably good health for a retired footballer (which is an entirely different thing from being in good health you understand.)

But for the benefit of those who beleive that Diego merely having a small cocainr habit and some money problems is a sign of his iminent death here is a link to a story of him appearing on the Italin version of Come Dancing.

His mind has been completely eaten by drugs.

He speaks only bullshit and even praises Castro

Die Hijo de Puta de Aergentina.

Diego Maradona does not look like he is dying anytime soon. His name should be omitted from next year's deathlist.

maradonatyson0qi.jpg

Looks to me that there's a large lump missing out of Diego's left ear!

Diego Maradona does not look like he is dying anytime soon. His name should be omitted from next year's deathlist.

maradonatyson0qi.jpg

I've been saying as much for months.

He's scoring pretty well for such an omission on the forum poll at the moment. Anyone of like mind should get over their and cast their vote.

Guest K from ARGENTINA

CRY PEOPLE!!!!

MARADONA IS ALIVE AND HE WAS BORN AGAIN IN 2005!

THE HAND OF GOD WILL CHASE YOU FOREVER BECAUSE GOD LOVE HIM!!!

CRY PEOPLE!!!!

MARADONA IS ALIVE AND HE WAS BORN AGAIN IN 2005!

THE HAND OF GOD WILL CHASE YOU FOREVER BECAUSE GOD LOVE HIM!!!

Damn, if he was born again this year, we really shouldn't consider him for any more DL's for another 70 years.

Guest Toke Deltorso

He had his guts stapled shame it wasn't his b******s. :P

The next 2 posts were deleted as they weren't in English. Will all ranters have the decency to post in English?

Guest Guest
The next 2 posts were deleted as they weren't in English. Will all ranters have the decency to post in English?

Jawohl!

Aye reet.

Site's not secca bad fettle gi'n yon Christmas crash eh?

He should definitely not be included in the 2006 deathlist.

Guest Diego Armando Maradona

Learn spanish u idiot, wait.. you must be in the Death List of this year.. in any moment you will die of stupidity!!!

C'mon, knowledge isn't that bad.. it won't hurt you!!

The next 2 posts were deleted as they weren't in English.  Will all ranters have the decency to post in English?

Learn spanish u idiot, wait.. you must be in the Death List of this year.. in any moment you will die of stupidity!!!

:lol: Id make a witty remark about you but i cant be bothered so... SHUT UP. . tart

The next 2 posts were deleted as they weren't in English.  Will all ranters have the decency to post in English?

Why the hell should I learn some kind of diego foreign language if I'm never gonna go to live there. Muppet :lol:

Guest Diego Armando Maradona

Why the hell should I learn some kind of diego foreign language if I'm never gonna go to live there. Muppet :lol:

That's right! i am not push you to learn anything, thank god you can read and write!.

Take this advice, dont use your brain too much, you may die...

KIDS, STAY IN SCHOOL, you may end like this moderator...

Very good advice, stay in school and you may end up like heaven can wait. :lol:

Leave school, and you may end up like this muppet, who seems to think they are Maradona and obviously follows their own advice of not using their brain too much :lol: