Our Sole

Diego Maradona

Guest IYG
Deathline pitch:

God finally reunited with missing hand after X years.

Ouch, that's just wrong.

It was good looking goal. :blink:

Guest Association de la Coca Anonima

La Association de la Coca Anonima comes forward to advise you all that once our querido gordote begs out, we may go broke. He is the sole supporter of our Association, and he gives a lot to us. We are about to decorate him with the Order del Polvorón, the big powder order.

We are about to decorate him with the Order del Polvorón, the big powder order.

A big order of Bolivian marching powder? He'll be very happy with that.

Who ate all the pies?

DWB  :(

I have to agree with you on that one, DWB. He does look a bit chubby in the middle :(

DiegoMaradona.jpg

Just saw him on the tv news, what a mess !....still, serves him right, the fat argie tosser....

Article in the Mail* today that Maradona has finally admitted (in an interview to a Swedish paper) that he deliberately handed the ball in that infamous match. Apparently he wanted a clean conscience before shaking the hand of God. So looks like he doesn't think much of his own chances of living much longer... :lol:

Nothing on the Beeb, but I did find the Diego Maradona Timeline.

* I didn't buy this, nor would I ever consider doing so.

What do you think the chances are we can get a double of George Best and Maradona in the same month or week even? George's 2nd liver must almost be the size of Maradona's gut by now.

Or how about this....Maradona kicks (or should that be punches) the bucket, and George gets his liver????

I heard it was just a big f****n fart, causing all the probs for this fat guy ?

Guest Guest

This forum is a piece of S H * T!!!

Edited by Typhoid Harry

This forum is a piece of S H * T!!!

My mother always told me to be polite if I was ever a guest.

Edited by Typhoid Harry

If you gentlemen hadn't quoted the blighter, I'd have simply deleted him. :lol:

If you gentlemen hadn't quoted the blighter, I'd have simply deleted him.

Delete away old boy, I've taken my post out :lol:

If you gentlemen hadn't quoted the blighter, I'd have simply deleted him.

Delete away old boy, I've taken my post out :lol:

Well, you could have done it, too. :D At this point, the heck with it, turning down the heat and volume seems sufficient.

Guest Guest

Sorry... I know it still hurts the two maradona goals in Mexico'86... maybe in a thousand years England can win a championship again.... LOSERS!!!

Best wishes to Victoria Adams...,

Paradise

100% Argentino

Guest sergito

UK f**k off!!!! MARADOOO, MARADOOO

Guest One Man Jury
UK f**k off!!!! MARADOOO, MARADOOO

Go and sink without trace like your worthless fat hero Maradona - or even better, like the Belgrano!

Now now, let's not reignite old rivalries and hostilities - there's plenty of people in the Kilroy-Silk thread to do that!

Guest Paradise

I wouldn't say like the Belgrano... I would say like the HMS Sheffield or Ardent or Argonaut or Atlantic Conveyor or Coventry... you know you are loosers. You must thanks USA, withou its help you wouldn't won. It's like 2º world war... if USA didnot enter to war you would be the little island of hitler.

After all, what is England.... nothing more than a common island... you are so little that you need Islas Malvinas to be bigger...

Kiss my ass, UK!

Blimey, that was over twenty years ago. Are you lot still sore about it?

I wouldn't say like the Belgrano... I would say like the HMS Sheffield or Ardent or Argonaut or Atlantic Conveyor or Coventry... you know you are loosers. You must thanks USA, withou its help you wouldn't won. It's like 2º world war... if USA didnot enter to war you would be the little island of hitler.

After all, what is England.... nothing more than a common island... you are so little that you need Islas Malvinas to be bigger...

Kiss my ass, UK!

Cie ces peute. Cie ces peute. (we can do it)

Or something spanish like that.

We chanted it at the Argentine fans in the Sapporo dome stadium 7th June 2002 - and what happens - we beet them 1-0 - just like our lads beet their under-prepared conscripts in the Falklands.

And to set the matter straight - the USA were not on our side till Thatcher had to hand-bag Reagan 'cus - and then what they give us other than a few spy sat photos? Nothing! - we still brought the sidewinder armaments our planes needed.

Sounds like the poster is still sore.

What a poor loser? When we Brits do lose we do it with good grace. However when we have to react to an unprovoked attack, then we are forced to show a true depth of resolve that I don't think the poster can quite fully understand.

As for Diego Maradona - I'm sad not to have him in my Derby Dead Pool team because fatty looks like a damn good advert for someone who wants to see the true hand of God up close in person, real soon.